#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:36 PM

View PostKristin, on 07 September 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

These are very old photos of my Son and Father. I believe Spirits and other Beings can come in many ways!

Thanks for sharing :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

Jim I've been around long enough to ask.  Have you considered writing a memoir or biography?

Edited by daphnerose, 07 September 2017 - 08:35 PM.

#23 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,210 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:24 AM

View Postdaphnerose, on 07 September 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

Jim I've been around long enough to ask. Have you considered writing a memoir or biography?

Thank you for asking, Daphnerose... my granddaughter asks me that very same question on occasion. She doesn't want me to die someday without having shared.

But I guess my answer would have to be no, at least not at this time. I have seen the way others who have shared important events, experiences and knowledge have been treated. And all because they put themselves out there on display. And besides, much of what I would want to share would probably be better left untold.

It was flattering to be asked though... thank you for that.  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#24 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

Well it's a tale that's for sure.

#25 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

One only as to watch the Wizard of Oz to know that orb travel is how Glenda got around.  I truly believe spirit does travel by orb sometimes.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#26 belar

belar

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:18 PM

At this point in my life, I would have to say no, I don't believe.  That's not to say I couldn't be convinced or change my mind, but I've never seen anything personally that would lead me to believe they exist.  I wish I WOULD see something...:-)

#27 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:22 AM

I hope you have that experience someday, Belar

Here's a secret to help you in your search... most of us turn off that little switch in our brain that validates what we see that is supernatural with our eyes. So in other words, I believe we see a lot more that we realize. Two times when I saw an actual spirit orb, it took another investigator to say, did you see that?, before I realized I had. so the sad thing is, I would have dismissed both those amazing experiences if another didn't validate it. So my advice to you (and to me) is, turn on the switch. Be open to the experience.  :)
Posted Image

#28 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 13 September 2017 - 01:01 PM

I don't think that they can easily be dismissed, Jim.  People see them.  There are other things that present themselves.  Why not a ball of light?

Nice picture by the way.

Edited by Menet, 13 September 2017 - 01:01 PM.

The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#29 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:26 AM

View PostKristin, on 07 September 2017 - 05:41 PM, said:

Attachment received_1265988983420703.jpegAttachment received_1265988650087403.jpeg

These are very old photos of my Son and Father. I believe Spirits and other Beings can come in many ways!

Kristin... what's the story behind the two pictures you attached?

The first one doesn't look like typical round sun flare.
The second photo has two figures to right of the shiny light thingy. Are those figures your husband and son?
Posted Image

#30 Kristin

Kristin

Orb

• GS Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:43 PM

That's picture's of my Father and Son playing ball in the field in front of my Fathers home. Picture's I'm guessing  are about 17years old.

#31 Kristin

Kristin

Orb

• GS Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:32 AM

I have seen often small very small orbs of light at first I thought they may be bugs lol but very quickly I figured out they are not bugs, exactly what they are I don't know but they are extremely fast.

#32 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,564 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

I would class orbs as praeternatural as opposed to paranormal or supernatural.

The preternatural or praeternatural is that which appears outside or beside (Latin præter) the natural. It is "suspended between the mundane and the miraculous".... In the early modern period the term was used by scientists to refer to abnormalities and strange phenomena of various kinds that seemed to depart from the norms of nature.
Science

With the emergence of early modern science, the concept of the preternatural increasingly came to be used to refer to strange or abnormal phenomena that seemed to violate the normal working of nature, but which were not associated with magic and witchcraft. This was a development of the idea that preternatural phenomena were fake miracles. As Daston puts it, "To simplify the historical sequence somewhat: first, preternatural phenomena were demonized and thereby incidentally naturalized; then the demons were deleted, leaving only the natural causes." The use of the term was especially common in medicine, for example in John Brown's A Compleat Treatise of Preternatural Tumours (1678), or William Smellie's A Collection of Preternatural Cases and Observations in Midwifery (1754).

In the 19th century the term was appropriated in anthropology to refer to folk beliefs about fairies, trolls and other such creatures which were not thought of as demonic, but which were perceived to affect the natural world in unpredictable ways. According to Thorstein Veblen, such preternatural agents were often thought of as forces somewhere between supernatural beings and material processes. "The preternatural agency is not necessarily conceived to be a personal agent in the full sense, but it is an agency which partakes of the attributes of personality to the extent of somewhat arbitrarily influencing the outcome of any enterprise, and especially of any contest."

The linguistic association between individual agents and unexplained or unfortunate circumstances remains. Many people attribute occurrences that are known to be material processes, such as "gremlins in the engine", a "ghost in the machine", or attributing motives to objects: "the clouds are threatening". The anthropomorphism in our daily life is a combination of the above cultural stems, as well as the manifestation of our pattern-projecting minds

Source

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#33 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 271 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostMenet, on 13 September 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

I don't think that they can easily be dismissed, Jim.  People see them.  There are other things that present themselves.  Why not a ball of light?

I saw something a few months back here in my house, I was watching TV when from above my head I see this light travel a few inches below the ceiling to the far wall. It was the size of a tennis ball emitted it's own light and glowing, though it took a few seconds for me to come to my senses to register what I was looking at, it then came down the wall and disappeared behind the TV. Total time was approx 7 seconds

What is was I do not know, I first thought it was someone outside the window shining a bright torch with a tight narrow beam or a diffused laser but I looked outside and saw nothing in the street, no cars and no people. So what I do not know? maybe ball lighting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users