#81 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,703 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:56 AM

The boiler and some of the older stuff IS documented elsewhere. We're looking for any proof of a real professor and students being there aside from the movie
Posted Image

#82 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 September 2016 - 05:52 PM

Seriously, we aren't saying Haystack Landing doesn't exist. What we are saying is, no one can find proof of the professor and students going there to investigate. All documentation found on the internet, only shows them in reference as actors in a movie. So again, we all agree the place exists, just not all the hyperbole, of the slayings and investigations, especially an investigation by a professor and students.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#83 Cristian D

Cristian D

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:11 AM

I also have my own story about 3:33 .. and it happend to me last night :10.11.2016 . After a series of multiple dreams within a single dream , all with some sort of tragic events happening " from a chinese triad chasing me and a friend of mine , to some people I know from real life , putting themselfs in deadly situations , and the falling of a child from a 50'th floor elevator " . The loss of that child was the only thing that woke me up , loud voice saying " ohhh nooo " . Then I realised it was a dream , went to the toilet , and watched the phone clock - 3:33 . It kinnda troubled me , becouse all the multiple dreams , could have had bad endings , and could have woke me up , but every one of them , had an escape scenario , except the one with the child , except the one that woke me at that specific time . I am a 33 year old male from Europe so I can say that I am a mature person , and I don't get spooked from such things , but with the fact that my new girlfriend , that sleeps with me in bed , from a couple of days ago , wakes me up sometimes , and she is scared as Love , telling me that I talk in my sleep with a multitude of voices , is making me have some questions about what's happening .  Another thing is , the first night my girlfriend slept at my place , I have had an outer body experience while dreaming , as I was looking at her , from above the bed , and laughin out loud with a real evil like voice " Hi Hi Hi Hi " . I was concious of this happening , and forced myself to wake up , and she was scared as Love , could'nt even move her from her side of the bed , and she was playing dead , till I told her to calm down , and that nothing happend . Plus the she told me today , I have a scary evil snoring , like she never heard before . Can anyone tell me what the heck is happening to me ?

#84 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

This was a super difficult thread to follow. And I'm sorry if I'm dragging up old issues, but, I'm browsing and this caught my eye.

First off, the house is incredible. Even in it's abandoned state it has a beauty. I can see how it would garner ghost stories, given how it looks.

I was honestly confused about the whole "professor and students" thing. Did they simply investigate? Or were they murdered? Because the OP kind of stated both. Clearly Haystack Landing is a real place (or was, since the house burned in '04) but I just can't see that a place with this many supposed incidents wouldn't be more well known. Sounds more like local folklore that blew up.
Also, as a side note, I'm sure people DID die near the area, but, that's normal in the course of over a 100 years of history.

#85 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 July 2017 - 10:00 PM

They weren't any murdering of the professor and students there. I scoured the web and couldn't find anything to collaborate the death scenerio. The only articles referring to the murders were in reference to the film.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#86 Lamfada

Lamfada

Orb

• GS Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

Gosh all Get Out!   I love threads like this :crazy:

Makes me want to snarf popcorn as I read!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users