• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:41 AM

Hi all,

Stonerush Recording 201702

My wife and I were spending a few days away in a Wood Lodge in the countryside in Cornwall (UK) the other week (2017-02-11).

The lodge is secluded and surrounded by tree’s and a stream with the lodges separated by approx 40m and lots of tree's

I tried a recording session for a few hours when we had gone out for several hours. I put the recorder on a table in the centrer of the main living area.

When I was listening to part of the recordings yesterday and even though I heard no voices or EVP I did here some sounds.

The sounds I heard was occasional loud taps right next to the recorder microphone plus also at one point the sound of a chair moving on the wooden floor as if someone had pulled the chair out from under the table and then sat down and then shuffled the chair forward.

The weather was chilly outside and the heating was on.

So, what was that noise I don’t know. Did someone who has access to the property come in and sit down? Not likely but possible, though before the chair sound there was no other noise like the door opening or footsteps

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:10 AM

Well, you could have gotten some phenomena finally.

Ww can't know, though.  You weren't there to note sounds, it's an unfamiliar house that you don't know the sounds in (the tapping) and you can't go check at this point if a branch fell on the roof (scraping) or a shutter was loose.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 kevinscan

kevinscan

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    My wife & Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

Maybe animals outside or inside taping, or bits falling from trees, the shuffling maybe a branch brushing the lodge.

I get similar sounds from trees over my house.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#4 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Interests:Anomalous audio recordings & photography.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Unfortunately, leaving the area while recording will only lead to speculations.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:06 AM

Thanks all,

It was best we left as it would be difficult to keep the wife quiet whilst recording :o opps!

I also had another recorder just playing in the backround (White/Pink/Brown/Chrome/Silence sequentially). The sounds I got where just in the silence periods

Of course, it could be anything like you all said but the hope was to see if I could get an EVP. I did have my Git2 IR camera running, however it only did a few seconds of recording as I must of pressed the on/off button by mistake when placing it on the table. Oh well

I'm not calling it evidence, that why I posted it into the "parlor", just an interesting unattended sounds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users