• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:11 AM

When I say quiet, I mean nothing of any sort for many weeks.  No odd sounds,  The dogs have not been on edge or growling at nothing.

I'm cant say for certainty that it did or did not happen as I was at work before 7am yesterday and did not get home until 9:30pm.  But, when I went to bed at 10:15.  I was laying there letting my mind wander as I do to fall asleep.  I felt and heard what sounded like someone blowing in my ear.  Not gently either.  The weird part was it was my ear on the side of my head that was laying on the pillow.  It sure did get my attention and make me wide awake.

Could have been my imagination as I was drifting off and because I am so tired?...absolutely.  Do I think it was my imagination?.....nope
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:01 AM

Cool LOL! I think whatever it is, it is just letting you know it is still around :)
Posted Image

#3 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:30 AM

That's a new one, I've never heard of that happening before. :lol:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:00 PM

wow that sounds like that would have been a bit of a surprise!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:22 PM

Get your ears checked. It sounds Medical.
Peace

Posted Image

#6 Snickers

Snickers

Orb

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:15 PM

I have had that happen often over the years. I am so glad I found someone else who has experienced it too. It always happens to me just as I am drifting off to sleep. Then I am wide awake. It makes me mad so I can't go back to sleep. It is like a quick "puff" of air, either in my ear on on my face. Like a person got very close to my face and went "poof" with their mouth. I can feel it and hear it.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#7 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:27 PM

It totally could have been something hypnogogic.

But what you're describing is what the people in my paranormally inclined social circle have come to call "ear drilling".   It's like (depending on the person)  someone blowing hard in your ear or like someone yelling in your ear with all the accompanying sensations except the noise.

It happens to us regularly.   If it happens again,  try saying "I can't hear you when you do that.   Back off and speak calmly to me."   And see what happens.   You may have clairaudient or clairsentient abilities you're not aware of.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#8 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 19 February 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

Get your ears checked. It sounds Medical.

Allergies are not good around here right now.  twice since this happened, I have blown my nose and built up a lot of pressure to have the squeaky sound come from one of my ears a minute or two afterwards.  I have been taking the Zurtec D daily.  I willing to bet it could have been that and working so much lately...
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users