Free Skins
© Fisana

I Just Got Texted By A Ghost (A Bit Shaken Up)

ghost haunting orbs help

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 kalinda

kalinda

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:00 AM

Ok, first of all this is the most mind-blowing craziest medium experience I have ever had. The computer also apparently shut itself off.

On the way home from my friend's house, I was reliving the moment and thinking about how now I know at least, an other-side exists, and that there is a reason to find a true path to compassion and understand that love and light is the torch of existence. Ok, yeah, I was shaking. But guess what? I documented it all.
Here's the story: So my friend Chris wanted to do something, and I randomly thought of texting Tim who lives about 40 minutes away to see if he wanted to drink or chill. He texts back saying that he wants to die and is drunk. So we rush over there, so does another friend of his. We get there and he's crazy as heck and drunk. Skip over the Denny's meal where he's singing and talking to people randomly. We get back, and stupid me decides to turn on my new EVP recorder APP. Yeah, a cheap app that apparently was made to analyze sounds and turn them into words kinda like a ghost box.

So I turn it on and it's rattling off the name of all the dead animals buried in his yard. Well it started first with his friend who committed suicide appearing earlier, stating her name on the thing, I can show you all the words you guys this is scary!! So Tim's drunk and upset, telling her to f off and leave, and insulting her. So then about 9 other ghosts show up, and they keep on coming. So I tell Chris to burn some sage and light candles and we get it down to 2.

It GETS WEIRDER. Ok so the random words pertain to all these things, specific. Like it said "Oink" and then "Firefighter" because the dead person had sex with a fire-fighter or something. I'm so scared. Not just words like Spark before we sparked a lighter or scrape before he scraped his knee but also NAMES. Like Jimmy, Jake, Jessica, etc. all these DEAD people he had known.

Posted Image

9 at least were in the area at the house.
So I got back to my friend Chris' house again, and this is what happened. I got texted by the ghost of his dead grandmother. I called him after, and apparently his phone had went dead and there are no texts from the number, which was his, which texted me. His grandma even stated her name. Did she truly want my help, were these evil spirits, or did she want attention?

This is what it said get ready:
me: I hope you're ok Timothy
me: Try and relax and calm down hun I'm sorry i shouldnt have upset u
tim's phone:Come get my grandson
phone:He is in danger
me:Who is this ?
phone:S.Brown
me:Is this Tim's mom?
phone:No.
phone:Danger
me:Who is s brown?
me:What sort of danger
phone: Trusts you
phone:Sad
me:How can I help him
me:R u a ghost?
phone:Trust
me:Does he need to go to a hospital
phone:No
me:R u tim
me:Are u alive??
me:How r u texting me
me:I will try
phone/her:Thank you
me:I called him
You are welcome
He is sleeping

Posted Image
I mean I've had mothers call me about their sons but this takes the cake.
I know its kind of immature to post this; I kinda want to keep to myself about it but I feel for my own psychological health I need to talk about it. I don't know what to do, so if you're a skeptic go ahead and scrutinize the evidence, but I need real advise at the moment. I'm not that scared, just a little shaken up. I don't know why some people are so oblivious other than belief being a factor in the ability to perceive them.

THESE PICS WERE TAKEN WITH AN IPHONE!!! lol I'm losing it!!!

#2 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:44 AM

Interesting...

Hi kalinda :)

I really think that if a ghost texts you or calls you, they are in some type of temporary distress, like they are recalling a life event that was traumatic for them.  Personally, I wouldn't freak out about it too much.  I would listen to what they have to say, and help them if you are able.

I got a call about 5 or 6 years ago from a woman possibly in her mid to late 50s (just a guess because of how her voice sounded), saying that her husband "Herbert" had left their house and was going to beat up his brother (name not given).  Anyway, she kept freaking out and wanted me to call the police, and all of a sudden, her voice faded off and the call ended.  I ended up going to the police station not long after to see if they could trace the number, and they said that number has not been in service for 8 months.  Weird huh?

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#3 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

The text is interesting, there are of course many non paranormal things that could have happened (friend tricking you etc) but interesting all the same.

As for the pictures, I can only offer my honest opinion and that is due to the fact that alcohol was present and the brownish tint to the orbs, it looks like a splash of alcohol on your lens of your phone. The shapes of the orbs also add weight to this conclusion.

#4 rubydrake

rubydrake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

Wow. That's a large bottle of alcohol for one person......

#5 Alonewitheverybody

Alonewitheverybody

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, urban exploration photos (although i don't partake) Derren Brown :-)

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

Am i the one who couldn't make sense of that post? No offence, but it was barely legible. A ghost texting someone??...... Seriously??? <_<
Posted Image
Created by SilentWalkerGStudy :-)

#6 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,179 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

Are you sure you weren't a little tipsy that night, kalinda?  ;)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#7 Sinohmi

Sinohmi

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

At least they have service on the other side

#8 magicklady13

magicklady13

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

Wow! Glad i`m not the only one who had a hard time translating that. The only part I understood (kind of) was when it went : mephone, me;phone, me;phone.......That whole top part has me a little confused.  Realize you were probably still a little shaken when you wrote it so all I suggest is that maybe you should reread it once or thirty times before you hit that post button. Hey, I`m not perfect either, just sounds like it would have been an interesting post if I could make sense of what you were trying to say. But at least I got a chuckle for my troubles. Cute comment  Sinohmi! Very witty.
Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#9 kalinda

kalinda

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostNightWalker_07, on 13 June 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Interesting...

Hi kalinda :)

I really think that if a ghost texts you or calls you, they are in some type of temporary distress, like they are recalling a life event that was traumatic for them.  Personally, I wouldn't freak out about it too much.  I would listen to what they have to say, and help them if you are able.

I got a call about 5 or 6 years ago from a woman possibly in her mid to late 50s (just a guess because of how her voice sounded), saying that her husband "Herbert" had left their house and was going to beat up his brother (name not given).  Anyway, she kept freaking out and wanted me to call the police, and all of a sudden, her voice faded off and the call ended.  I ended up going to the police station not long after to see if they could trace the number, and they said that number has not been in service for 8 months.  Weird huh?

I came back to the house and I found the phone on the porch in the rain, powered out. But when I got it back on, there were only two texts on there that showed up from our conversation. The thing is, Tim said he had a grandma with the last name Brown. But he was either drunk and didn't realize he was doing it, or something else. We came back and chairs were turned over. His mom was freaked out. She said he was talking in other voices, and he told me later he felt like a demon had possessed him or something.

But he still says he was asleep when this all happened. I think maybe he blacked out or something else took him over. I had a feeling it might be a trick, because it was storming very heavily when we drove back on a whim due to the text. Tim was fine, he wasn't in any danger he was asleep in bed. The only danger was that heavy storm we went through to get there.

#10 kalinda

kalinda

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostNightWalker_07, on 15 June 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

Are you sure you weren't a little tipsy that night, kalinda?  ;)

No, I don't really drink much. That night, only Tim was drinking and we were trying to help him. No one else was. Anyways, even if I were drunk how would I text myself from someone else's phone? lol. My best explanation is that he blacked out. The orbs were probably faked by the program I was using on my iphone which is supposed to detect orbs. I researched it a bit more, and it seems it could randomize those orb pics. But the names it randomly produced were of all his pets and people he knew, which was weird. I called my friend immediately after I got the texts and he sounded like he'd just woken up. So it was very odd. He to this day has said he wasn't faking it or playing a trick, but he did say he felt like something dark was in his bedroom.

#11 dmitchellcsum

dmitchellcsum

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Please read all warnings with those "spirit" apps.  The byline that states it is for entertainment purposes only is because there is no actual way to use your phone as a "ghost radar", "ovilis", or any other communication device other than an EVP recorder (An EVP recorder will not translate the words for you, it is the same function as a low quality digital voice recorder).

As to the photo's, I can't comment because they aren't showing up. It might be my computer, it has been having issues lately. That said, refer back to paragraph one with my warnings on apps.  I can not say it enough, phones are not intended to be used as a paranormal research tool.

The text conversation is interesting and I am a major proponent of believing personal experiences but we are adding a factor into this that discredits the entire situation, alcohol. Personally anytime that drugs (including certain medications) or alcohol is added into a situation the story just doesn't hold the credence that any other personal personal experience would carry.  You may have been sober but your friend was not; it wouldn't be difficult to send the texts then delete them. His ability to remember what he did while blackout drunk is questionable.

Basically, don't take this one time situation to seriously, it seems like a prank that your friend came up with after the two of you played with "paranormal" entertainment apps.

Follow me on Twitter:  @UpstateParanorm

Posted Image

#12 Zombeedee

Zombeedee

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, true encounters, abandoned buildings, asylums and hospitals, EVP, witchcraft, vengeful spirits, imprints, incubi/succubi, sleep paralysis, ghost hunting; all with a pinch of salt, a big splash of skepticism but a good dose of openminded-ness.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

I have to agree with the previous comment re: it not being difficult for your friend to send the texts then delete the evidence.
He was drunk, depressed and clearly looking for a little attention and company. That's not to say he 'tricked' you, but if I got your story right, then earlier you and he had spent a fair time collaborating and hanging out looking for spooks. Maybe he just wanted to carry the scenario on.

I'm not entirely discounting what happened to you, I wasn't there, but what happened included alcohol, telephones(easy to glitch and fault), apps and high emotions. If you went back out there, all totally sober, and managed to get similar results, it may be more productive :)

Wow, ok, only just noticed how old this thread is....eep.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, haunting, orbs, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users