206 replies to this topic

#201 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:45 PM

That sounds promising, let's hope they can alleviate some of the activity in your home :yes: I think leaving with the kids while they do their thing and documenting until then is a good idea and smart move.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#202 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:37 AM

I hope no news from Gmorals is a positive step forward and everything has settled down with the arrival of the paranormal group etc.
Posted Image

#203 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:51 PM

Seems like it might have since we haven't heard. no news is good news!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#204 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 01:32 PM

This is my 2nd attempt at writing this.i don't know why it just erased.anyways its been a while.my life has gotten really busy and i wish i was here to say everything was good.its not.my daughter refuses to sleep in her room.shes 7.every night she sees a "monster" in the corner.she says it walks up to her with a big grin on its face to scare her.it has long arms.she wakes up shaking staring into tbe corner all the time.ive also been experiencing knocking in my beauty room.i was taking off my makeup one night looking into a mirror on the wall.theres a closet like 2 inches to my left.i heard a knock.it freaked me out so bad.it was so close to me.i ignored it.i was about to turn the light off in my room one night and go to bed when i heard 2 loud knocks coming from the corner where my kid says the "monster" is.i sat up and tried to figure out what it was.nothing...as i was about to lay back down i heard a loud knock coming from the closet behind me.i jumped up like an idiot.i sent my son to bed a few nights ago (hes 9)he had school the next day so he went up.i was in the kitchen.within minutes i heard him scream bloody murder abd calling me.i thought he was hurt.my husband got to him before i did.by the time i made it upstairs he was in his room on the bed screaming with his hands covering his face. He was screaming "no,no,no" and "mommy please!" I grabbed him by the hand and took him to my room.he was shaking.i asked him what was wrong he wouldn't say.i hugged him saying I was there and he was safe.he then looked at me and said he saw a boy in his room.no bigger than my 4 year old son.his hands were on his side's straight down and his head was slightly down but he was looking at him .he said he knew it wasnt any of the other kids so he freaked out.he was right.the other kids were asleep and even with his screaming no one woke up.it was terrifying and i felt so bad.my dog has been in my beauty room with me lately.she stares at the hallway and growls.she sometimes gets up and goea into the hallway and barks and growls at my bedroom.then she comes back and sits really close to me with her back to me and stares some more and grow with all the hair on her back sticking straight up.today I couldn't find her.she was barking but i didn't know where she was.when i found her she was in my beauty room.the door was shut.no one had been up there and i had no windows opened.when i let her out she peed on the floor and looked scared. :(

Oh and btw this has been happening again within the last 2 months.

#205 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:32 PM

And here we were thinking no news was good news! And hoping things at your house had settled down!

It seems you or your family can't get a break from all this activity!
I am really concerned the kids are so frightened! I know as a mother we often feel helpless to correct the situation and we don't have the knowledge to make it better. But you do! And you need to take back your house.

Unfortunately, It has shown that there aren't any once off fixes and it's going to take continual intervention when things get active.  I feel you need to look back and work out what has worked well for you in the past and applying them to these occurrences. Hopefully, then the kids will begin to feel safe and in control in their own home.

Please keep us up to date and know you are all in our thoughts.
Posted Image

#206 Ladydi

Ladydi

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Hi
I didn't have time to read all your replies and you probably already have gotten good advice here but I wanted to add my two-cents. I hope no one minds me replying being a new member.  Shaking of the bed is very common during hauntings. I've had it happen many times. My son used to have his blankets pulled off of him while he slept. Try not to be too afraid of the images. Spirits can make themselves look like anything. That does not mean they really look like that. The spirits were mostly using the mirrors to scare the previous owners so they removed them. A good idea to stop the fear. If you start having problems with seeing things in the mirrors spray them with holy water. It really doesn't matter what the neighbors or previous owners know. The fact is something is there and you need to get rid of it. Use your religion. I am Christian and so I use God. I suggest using spiritual warfare prayers. If you can't find any online I have some I use at client's houses on my website www.askladydi.com I don't update the sight anymore because I am disabled now and stopped being able to help people but the links should still work to my prayers. Holy water thrown around helps during prayers. You can get someone to come out and do a house blessing if you are too frightened. Sprinkle your bed with holy water before going to sleep. Sometimes these things take time to get rid of and persistence.

#207 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:47 AM

I will get some holy water today.thanks everyone i really appreciate thw support.i have to day that this morning I was ironing the kids school clothes and the kids bathroom which is on the 1st floor has a stepping stool for them to stand on to brush their teeth.while I was talking to the kids while ironing we all heard a loud scrape coming from the bathroom.the door was wide open and i know the sound.it was the stepping stool.it had glided across the bathroom floor.i ignored it and tild the kids it was nothing.about 20 mins later I sent my daughter in the bathroom to get a curling iron and before she even walked in the stool moved again and made the scraping noisemmy daughter saw it and looked at me I said it was ok i would get it.i walked in and said out loud "stop the ---- already!" Nothing has happened since but weirdly i wasn't afraid.last night before bed though I walked to th3 bathroom and when i walked out I saw something that was white on the stairs.it looked like someone was standing there it made me jump and i turned the light on to the stairs.also while I was making dinner I have a playroom off the kitchen and i saw what i thought was one of the kids go behind me and into the room and shut the door.i was serving food ans said u know you're not allowed in here right now cause its dinner time but no one was in there.totally freaked me out cause when they passed me i felt them and i thought it was my daughter shes 7