• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:28 PM

Hi, I could really use some feedback. Back in December I started a thread called "Seeking Help Finding A Non-Visual Protection Technique" about the paranormal activity (confirmed by a paranormal group):  <http://www.paranorma...showtopic=43985>.

The group wants to do a second investigation here in a couple weeks, bringing in more members, because me and my husband are still having problems and the group members disagree on the nature of what's causing the problem (one says it's a human attachment, the other thinks it's a low level entity attachment. The group says they may be able to bring a different psychic along this time (the other one is dealing w/personal problems now). Whoever/whatever it is makes noises to keep me awake, and touches me at times.

I'm now hesitant to give this entity more attention than it's already trying to get by having a 2nd investigation and possibly stirring up extra activity, unless there is at least an intuitive present to discern what/who the presence is or their/its motives. Ideally, I just want a reliable intuitive to give us a second opinion about what's going on through a walk-through, or even a remote reading. I could really use your opinions right now/wisdom. Thank you. I'll happily answer any questions.

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:16 PM

If you feel more comfortable about leaving the team out of the equation in pursuit of another solution such as a intuitive of your choice, I'd recommend following your own better judgement. Having the team performing a second investigation will not be a promise of resolution. Whatever might be co-inhabiting might be buried in layers of lies when asked of it's purpose.

I'm not in a situation where I can give you a viable solution but I do believe a second opinion from a reliable intiutive perhaps with a cleansing might be a very good choice.

There are several other more experienced investigators that should be able to help you more thoroughly than myself here.

You will find words that will resonate towards a solution.

Edited by EVP, 19 January 2017 - 11:18 PM.

Posted Image

#3 True North

True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

Hello Raphaela. I sent you a private message.

#4 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:15 AM

Thank you EVP. I've been to psychics but they say different things and since they weren't referrals from a group it was hard to trust them. We paid one local person hundreds of dollars (she came to our home) and  that was a mistake. It's truly been hard finding genuine help though I know there are talented people out there. I was grateful for the feedback this group's psychic gave me/us, and followed her instructions but her own group members disagree, it hasn't worked as expected she is dealing  with personal issues now and I just have a strong sense that what's really needed now is  other intuitive input.

<p>

View PostTrue North, on 20 January 2017 - 10:07 AM, said:

Hello Raphaela. I sent you a private message.

Thank you very much.

#5 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:28 AM

As I think you've learned (this is really for other people reading this)  don't ever pay someone to come out to your house and do a clearing.   Having a reading done is different...  you are paying for their time much as you'd pay a counselor to sit there and talk to you about your problems (although,  of course,  they are generally not either medical or psychological professionals and should not be advertising or giving advice as such).   But even with the most talented people there will be different opinions and there is never a guarantee that you can get rid of something or that you're right.   I do a lot (a LOT)  of cleanup after other teams and it generally takes a number of trips out,  several mistakes or missed things and a bunch of hand holding to clear things up.

So you have a gut feeling that someone else is needed.   Who?   What's the first thing that popped into your head?   What do you think the entity is?   Do you feel like she can ultimately help or do you feel like she's not the person who can do this one? Which isn't a knock on her or her abilities.   I work with four other sensitives.   We all get our share of taking care of stuff,  often on the same investigation.

The one thing that actually concerns me about the team you're working with is the open disagreement.   We'll sit back and watch each other and suggest things but there are very few things we actually disagree about...  we assume that the other person is getting input that we aren't...  and our disagreements stem from fundamental beliefs.   Like I and another woman are adamant that when we run into children they are never children.   That's our experience.   Two other people think there are children sometimes but at the same time agree that we've never run across an actual child together.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#6 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

I really appreciate your insight and your questions Tantric Kitten. I will try and respond as thoroughly as possible. I knew better than to pay for a clearing but overrode my own judgement out of a sense of desperation. I thought, "This probably isn't the best option but maybe it will work." That's because I had already reached out to various people, including psychics who I still believe are legit, but whose readings collectively contradicted each other, plus things were escalatinge. The 1st paranormal group I spoke with  years ago recommended I just "live with it" after a brief but cordial phone discussion. The activity was very loud at that point but they thought the energy behind it seemed neutral. Since the beginning there have been wildly varying opinions on my case.  

Yes, I see that talented psychics make mistakes, and I accept that. I'm still gracious for their efforts. Yes I have a gut feeling someone else is needed but have no idea who.  I think it will be someone who has been on many investigations,  maybe in conjunction with a sensitive who hasn't. Feels like what might happen is I will barely say anything before the first individual (sensitive) gets an immediate gut feeling about what's going on that is unshakable.  And from there things won't necessarily be simple to navigate, but at least I'll have a sense of where I am on the map, so to speak. Or maybe things will be easier than I think from that point. Unsure.

You asked who/what I think the entity is. This is the challenge to answering: I feel too immersed in this baffling situation to have definite sense.  I do know whoever or whatever it is is very persistent, really wants attention and deliberately interferes with my sleep.

Thanks for your info and concern about disagreements w/in groups. I have that concern. The founder/leader is seasoned in the field,  nice guy,  and has no psychic abilities (his words). The other members who attended the 1st investigation are fairly new to the group. The psychic, who didn't attend, disagrees with the leaders assessment, as stated from a distance.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

Good afternoon Raphaela, This is just my personal opinion and I am not by any means an expert in any way!

I believe there is no human more capable than any other person when it comes to your own protection. It rests solely on what your beliefs are and what deep down you feel needs to be done to rid yourself of it. In saying that, this is what I would try if I found myself in your situation. Firstly, I would meditate to fortifying and strengthen my auric field then I would set about protecting the energy inside and outside of my house.  

I wouldn't be engaging more and more people with their differents of opinions and agendas. To me, it is asking for confusion and disharmony; instead of a direct plan of achieving positive energy. I don't believe you can totally remove these negative energies but to keep a constant effort to make them manageable. Just believe in yourself and what you are doing is half the battle. All the best and keep up informed.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:54 AM

Hi, thanks. I don't expect anyone to do my protective work for me. I've also taken a number of steps to create and maintain as much positivity as possible in my life, and have been steadfast in my protective work and prayer. Yes, meditation has helped. But I also value others' (including your) insight and opinions because my gut says others' input is also needed here.

I hope you're wrong about never being able to totally remove these energies because  constantly losing sleep continues to be an immediate threat to my mental and physical health. I will keep you informed but I still hope others reply.

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:16 PM

View PostRaphaela, on 21 January 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

I hope you're wrong about never being able to totally remove these energies because  constantly losing sleep continues to be an immediate threat to my mental and physical health. I will keep you informed but I still hope others reply.

I don't think we can get totally get rid of them as in; I don't think we have the ability to wrap them up and toss them out of this realm into another. But I do think they either accept to coexist or move if they are so inclined.

There is always going to be positive and negative energies and some people go about life and never have any interact at all or if they do they dismiss it as coincidences or explain it away so they can deal with it. Then there are people who are sensitive and some activity can be frightening and as you have mentioned your gut feelings and first impressions are the start to sorting things out correctly. I believe spirits are like that too some are able to sense and interact with us while others don't even know we are there.

The only experience I have had with any negative energy was with it interacting with 2 of my 4 children and I thought I would get someone out to bless the house. Well, that started a great argument! So I did it myself, first I claimed all my children and anointed them and then I went around and blessed and anointed the house leaving one door open before I closed that off too. I hedged my house and yards and asked that any negative energy had to leave before I anointed the last doorway. Now the strange thing was my poor little dog took off out of the door I was anointing and a short while later she ran away from home and kept running! We have never had a dog run off before and we made a great effort to find her with no luck. Now if I feel something is off I just randomly throw out a prayer or whatever I feel I need at that time (It is a gut thing) and have a lot of faith it will do the trick.

Please keep in touch and I wish you all the best with your endeavours.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:27 AM

Raphaela, have you tried salt? Many religions and belief systems feel that salt is a purification item and that supernatural entities cannot cross it. For your sake, I'd suggest putting the salt in water and letting it dissolve then rubbing it all around your bed, the walls, under the bed, and even the ceiling, then place crystallized salt over the thresholds in your bedroom door and the window sills. You can try mixing it with ground pine needles if that works as pine needles are meant for protection depending on your belief system.

Though it won't rid you completely of the entity, it may allow you to get some sleep.

#11 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:36 AM

Thanks for your responses and I apologize for not responding right away. I was out of town and quite busy.

Klainey, so sorry to hear about your dog. That sounds traumatic but I'm happy to hear you were able to use your gut/intuition to affect a plan that kept whatever that was away from your kids. I can relate to praying at times when something feels off. I'm not an organized religion type, but have found prayer to the Higher Power of my understanding to be comforting and I do feel my HP helps me feel safe, even though the activity has persisted.

Moira, thanks for the tip. Yes, I acted on a recommendation to spray sea salt and water onto my doors and windows. With olive oil I "painted" a Star of David on the main door and some windows. My husband painted crosses on the rest. I'll ask DH to help me spray more around bed as you stated. We've done a number of things like this on others' advice. We burn frankincense & myrrh in our oil burners. The pine needles sound good and I'll keep them in mind but right now my gut tells me it's time to speak w/someone who is intuitive for a better grasp on ways to encourage a DEtachment from this entity. I'll keep you all posted, but I may also create a new thread to ask for references - like for intuitives who do "spirit release" work with paranormal groups in my area. Or maybe I'll just reconsider letting this group come back to investigate in a few days even though I'm not sure it's a great idea or how it could help.

#12 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

Can you PM me a photo of the entire front of your house?  I do psychometry with photos and perhaps I can read your house and see what I pick.  I belong to a paranormal group here and that's what they do, just send me pics and I do not hae to go out with them personally.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#13 Raphaela

Raphaela

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

View PostAmethyst, on 26 January 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

Can you PM me a photo of the entire front of your house?  I do psychometry with photos and perhaps I can read your house and see what I pick.  I belong to a paranormal group here and that's what they do, just send me pics and I do not hae to go out with them personally.

Amethyst

Thanks Amethyst. That's very generous of you. I will PM you that photo. I really, really appreciate any and all feedback you might have.

#14 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:16 PM

Raphaela.
Please don't ever pay for another service in this matter. Not a single person can give you a guarantee of any sort. A team for that matter can only collect evidence and give you their opinion. Investigation is an ongoing thing sometimes teams do have to go back. You didn't pay for their service did you?
Are you still seeking help? Has anyone resolved any of these matters for you? Do you feel more at ease?
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users