Thurs 4/7 - (3 hours / 2 people) dug the holes, poured the concrete and installed the 4x4 anchors
Sat 4/9 - (3 people / 12 hours) Picked up all the lumber and such, Started working on the frame.
Sun 4/10 (3 people / 12 hours) Completed the frame and got all the top planks cut to fit and waiting to be screwed down
Mon 4/11 (2 people / 3 hours) finished putting the 2x10 skirting around the base of the deck
Wed 4/13 (2 people / 6 hours) Glenn screwed down the planks, I built the stairs / he screwed them down.
Came out pretty good. He and his wife are very happy with it. right at 2K for material cost. It is 20.5' long (front) 17'7" long (rear) and 12'8" deep except on the left side.
That is Glenn standing in front of his new deck. He still needs to fill in a little dirt and add some patches of carpet grass. Everything almost came out perfect. Front left 4x4 was off by about 1" from sitting perfectly on the 4x4 anchor. Far left top plank had to be ripped to fit. The house wasn't perfectly square, and I was 1/2" off across the front span of the 20.5'. The space for the last top plank (2x6) on the left was tapered from 5.25" to 4.75". Not a big deal, but I tried really hard to not end up with that much off. Considering the space was not square, 1/2" off across that span could have been worse...