Free Skins
© Fisana

For Those Who Experience Paranormal Events Often...noticed Anything Lately

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,212 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 07 March 2022 - 09:41 AM

For anyone here who has some type of experience related to paranormal activity on a regular basis.  It could be daily, weekly or even monthly.

Have you been experiencing anything over the last several months?  If you have, is it different or the same?

Looking for info right now.  I'll explain why I ask after I get a good number of responses.

Thanks everyone in advance.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 01:51 PM

Hi, Louczar.

There is sameness and difference in any event, so I'm having a hard time with this. lol  I write something down and then remove. I'm not a know it all, but I've been around quite a long time and tend to be impatient.  I'll come back.

Nice to talk to you.
In Goblin Mode

#3 EVP

EVP

• 2,007 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 07 March 2022 - 05:45 PM

Lou, I'll provide a lengthier reply to your question once I'm provided with more specifics from you. Otherwise, I might elaborate with information that won't be useful to you.

Have you been experiencing anything over the last several months?  If you have, is it different or the same?

Just yesterday I had a visitation but I'm unsure whether it was paranormal or mundane. It could be my eyesight  but I saw a small black mass just outside my office. It was formless and moved extremely quick. It could of manifested from acknowledgment. I spent a good amount of time searching the internet on behavior of sasquatch and wendigos yesterday hoping to draw a better understanding of my encounter back in the 70's. Some of the material came from audio exerts describing encounters from other people. Sometimes acknowledgment of something can bring curious messengers in my opinion.

If you're looking for information of whether specific times of year might have effect request it and I will follow up.

My experiences in general are predominantly place memory and do not present itself with any consistency. That refers to the phenomenon itself and the time of year. Weather can affect experiences.

Just curious Lou, are you asking because it's been unnaturally quiet where you live?

Edited by EVP, 07 March 2022 - 07:36 PM.

Posted Image

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,212 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 08 March 2022 - 05:31 AM

I had a thought the other night.  I really need some input from y'all?

I have not had anything happen in my house for awhile.  My security supervisor friend of mine at work mentioned that there has not been occurrences at work in months....like badge reader activity with no one there, or elevator activity with no one there.  

To those who experience something paranormal on a regular or semi regular basis.  I have a couple of questions.

1.  Have you experienced anything supernatural lately?
2.  Has the normal number of experiences you have declined over the last several months?

The reason I ask.  A random thought popped into my head the other night while wondering why we haven't noticed anything happen at my house.  It's like whatever was here went to sleep or moved on.  And here is the thought based on a bible verse

Apostles Creed "He will come again to judge the living and the dead".

I know this is easily a stretch.  That is why I am asking if anyone has experienced anything lately.  I ask because I wonder if the judgement has started...for the already dead.  

I would really like to hear from y'all on this.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 PIT leader

PIT leader

Incubus

• GS Member
  • 819 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 08 March 2022 - 12:58 PM

It's funny you should mention this. Aside from seeing an old lady disappear in front of me on a street last week, I haven't seen anything supernatural regularly since around autumn time last year. I have found that my intuition and senses of the future have been a lot stronger as of late though.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#6 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 07:01 PM

So glad for the clarification.

Last fall for me as far as an apparition goes. Places go dormant. We can probably all give at least one reason why that could happen. Your reason counts as much as the next persons.
In Goblin Mode

#7 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 06:51 AM

I'm thinking about this for you, Lou.  It is a good question.  IMHO places go dormant. If someone were to ask me why a place would go dormant what would I say?  Speaking in general,

The most obvious to me is: There is no human being on-site.

We can probably all give at least one reason why that could happen. :good:
In Goblin Mode

#8 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 09 March 2022 - 07:36 AM

Mine have been daily, since I could remember being in a crib. I have alot spirits around me, passed fur babies, family, friends, etc. And other spirits not of thier realm. Sooo much fae. But it fluxuates. Some days its semi or just shadows. Other days its sounds, like walking or smells. To me I see it as a normal day of different things happen. Like any sound from a bird or someone walking by outside. Its just that part of my life so much.
Now in relation to casework I can still remotely or consult. It tends to pick up around Samhain more. The cool down then pick up during the Holidays for a while again.
Due to that my land and my home have barriers and protection for things I dont want around. My husband got used to it after a while when we moved in together back in the day. Anywhere we move too we have activity. But for me its gentle spirits. However, I grew up in a hauted house with alot of past trauma and death that occured there. Some polttergiest activity so that stuff was more dangerous with attacks and such. Just had to learn to handle it on my own. It was taboo back then, pre internet days. Its not like I could call out for help to anyone.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#9 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 11:45 PM

View PostGothickangel, on 09 March 2022 - 07:36 AM, said:

....my land and my home have barriers and protection for things I dont want around. Just had to learn to handle it on my own. It was taboo back then, pre internet days. Its not like I could call out for help to anyone.

I understand what you are talking about. I still maintain "wards" in my home because they are beautiful and I made them myself. There was no one to help. I get it.
In Goblin Mode

#10 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 11 March 2022 - 10:05 AM

Huh. Don't get me wrong. I'm still thinking about why places go dormant? I sent my list over to Lou. But I'm shifting, I can feel it. lol

Sometimes we are so use to stuff that we ignore it. I have to say that my intuition is up...here is why....

My niece had been asking for the names of medications that I have tried in the past to stay within the confines of other people's reality. I couldn't find them anywhere and I wasn't very surprised by that. Online transactions for meds. I liked it (for the most part).

So Lou brought posted this topic and I pulled out my one and only remaining binder to see what I might find. Yep. There was the list of meds. I was thorough going through the binder and actually the meds sheet turned up in the middle of the binder. I was surprised.

I think this could count as a coincidence?  But maybe intuition? Maybe something more. I don't normally pay attention to this kinda stuff but finding that list for my niece. I'm counting it. I learned a new word today. I'll be back.
In Goblin Mode

#11 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 12:28 PM

View PostMenet, on 11 March 2022 - 10:05 AM, said:

So Lou brought posted this topic and I pulled out my one and only remaining binder to see what I might find. Yep. There was the list of meds. I was thorough going through the binder and actually the meds sheet turned up in the middle of the binder. I was surprised.

I think this could count as a coincidence?  But maybe intuition? Maybe something more. I don't normally pay attention to this kinda stuff but finding that list for my niece. I'm counting it. I learned a new word today. I'll be back.

The new word was indeterminism, the doctrine that not all events are wholly determined by antecedent cause. To shorten this up: One might never know the answer to the question that was asked. Feel free to correct me, but not if you belong to another "camp" lol

Coincidence? Intuition? Maybe something more?

Maybe something more.

Jason Kehe, Sr. Editor & Culture Critic at Wired Magazine in the March 9th issue put out a fantastic article, "Of course we are living in a simulation." I'm not a game player and certainly not a simulation conspiracy theorist, lol. I don't keep current with ideas of this nature, but after reading this, it is a crash course in simulation theory.

Of course he was plugging David Chalmers recent release, Realty +. That's 500 pages of reality. I'm going to need a signed autograph. lol And Mr. Kehe is a fan of Chalmers (me too) and he gives a decent description of him, "rock star", "Technophilosopher" plus the decent points that his book makes, one of which is, that no matter your reality, life is sacred.

Find it on line and read it. It's great. The words indeterminism and quantum indeterminism are mentioned. The scientific definition for never finding an answer to a question asked is indeterminism? Probably why the majority of people no long attend sites like this. You can never know the answer to questions asked.

I do not believe that crud. LOL

Thanks, Lou. Be talking to you.
In Goblin Mode

#12 foundthetime

foundthetime

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Travel/outdoors, the unknown, music, movies, vintage or high end audio.

Posted 26 April 2022 - 03:01 PM

Hi, Anyone notice a common thread (no pun) ? I'm thinking more experiences are not necessarily seen than seen.
Certainly true for me. I only feel and/or am guided to see things differently in my mind, but nothing real that's visual, electronic
or otherwise. Opinions, input? Very interested to hear, even if a naysayer. Thanks

#13 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 179 posts

Posted 05 May 2022 - 12:30 PM

I haven't had any experiences as of lately. Things have been sort of quiet lately. It's nothing I ever look for or expect to happen either.

Posted Image

#14 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,212 posts

Posted 09 May 2022 - 05:35 AM

Update.  nothing seen / experienced at the house.  I scared my wife when she thought I was in my office at home, but was in the kitchen.  My grand daughter had one of her small ping pong size balls in the kitchen and I kicked it back into the living room.  My wife was sitting in her chair in the living room and saw the ball roll across the floor.  She quickly texted me for me to see it and walk from the kitchen to the living room and told her sorry...it was me.

I saw my brother in law yesterday.  I asked for an update from people at work.  He now claims that the people at work dont like to talk about it.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#15 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,212 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 09:25 AM

Nothing and more nothing happening.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#16 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,212 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 05:28 AM

I called the pastor (Karen, yes her real name) of the church we started with her almost 20 years ago.  I wanted to ask her what she learned (when going to school to be a pastor) about judgement day.  Wondering if there was anything that she read or was told if judgement day would happen to the living and the dead at the same time.  She had no answers to that question.  She was intrigued by the question and wanted to know why.  I told her that we have not had any activity in our house any more (since late last year).  She asked me to inquire with others who have been experiencing activity in the past if they had had the same or any activity this year.  I did ask my security guard friends at work.  They would have random badge access attempts in the middle of the night on the entrances of some of our buildings...but, no one was there. ANY access in our buildings including elevator activity alerts security and turns on the camera in that area.  Very often no one was there.  I have been told that they have only seen it occur a couple of times early this year.  That was it.

Karen and I talked a lot about current events in our world.  She said that she is watching all of it closely because of how bad it seems to be.  Droughts, sicknesses, famine, war and so much violence in so many places.  When we talked about the droughts, she asked me if I knew about the dead sea?  That it has dropped 10' in the last decade and dropping at an alarming rate.  Karen said that there are scientists and religious scholars who believe that bad stuff (nothing specific) would happen if the dead sea completely dries up.  

She is very concerned about the farmers and if we will have the crop yields this year that we have had in previous years.  She is fearful of food shortages and has stocked up on non perishables goods (beans, rice and canned goods).  Karen said that this was because she has heard from other pastors at a conference from other states about some of the farmers woes in their area.  My wife and I started stocking up too.  My wife has started doing a lot more canning of chicken, beef and pork.  I already see shortages in our grocery store of some items like frozen potato products (french fries, hash browns etc).  They have nothing at all.  

The last thing she was worried about was the diseases.  Covid still going on all over.  Monkey pox was hitting the news when she and I talked.  And she brought up that she had heard about small pox and polio was being seen in some parts of the country.  I keep hearing about polio in NY lately.

Karen is a pastor and she said that so many of the things going on are starting to sound biblical in nature of what the end of days would be like.  She didn't say it is end of times.  She said she is watching all of what is going on.

I did mention to her the David Attenborough movie he made on Netflix.  He timelines world population and % of natural forests / lands that have not been commercialized from 1937 to 2018.  Population has more than tripled and the natural forests / lands and dropped in half. This is a trend that our planet cannot keep up with forever.  It is a great show about davids life filming and making nature shows since he was a Teenager in 1937.  karen was VERY interested in the show and how it tracked humans progress over the last 80 years.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#17 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,657 posts

Posted 13 September 2022 - 06:24 AM

Yes it is a scary prospect, I hope they have it wrong!

I haven't watched the David Attenborough documentary.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#18 EVP

EVP

• 2,007 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 13 September 2022 - 08:36 AM

Lou,

I'm not dismissing that the world isn't changing and that some of the prophecies are being fulfilled but at the same time one can also see this as a form of confirmation bias. Essentially applying events to your own belief system subconsciously for validation.

I remember teachers in middle and high school talking to the classrooms about the importance of planned parenting specifically about keeping families small. That was close to 50 years ago and needless to say our population control hasn't been addressed as responsibly as it should creating land use issues and food shortages. My largest concern is the "slash & burn" in the Amazon but I' don't really want to expand on it. It will ruin my day dwelling on disappointment.

As a positive note, good things came from the pandemic. When many countries were essentially in quarantine scientists observed a healing of the planet. Ozone holes were closing up and the observations were positive for the planet.

We can save the planet but it's important to focus on issues we can solve opposed to those we can't solve individually. Good post Lou!

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 13 September 2022 - 06:24 AM, said:

Yes it is a scary prospect, I hope they have it wrong!

I haven't watched the David Attenborough documentary.

David Attenborough has a VERY distinctive voice. He can captivate almost anyone by his words through his vocal mannerism and almost healing intonation.
Posted Image