5 replies to this topic

#1 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:41 PM

Hi all,

I've been 'managing' some strange occurrences in my home over the last few weeks, and my interest isn't in communicating or investigating the activity directly, however if there are any friendly mediums around who might want to give me some hints I'd appreciate it!

Things started with one of my land line phones ringing in the middle of the night. it wasn't a 'normal' ring, but a weird ringing sound that i hadn't heard before. This was usually around 2:30 in the morning.

It was only the phone in my bedroom that was ringing so I unplugged it figuring that there was a problem with the phone.

Once I unplugged the phone, my echo dot in the lounge room started making strange beeping noises (like it's receiving a call) at yup you guessed it, around 2.30 in the morning. So my next step was to unplug alexa at night. I have two echo dots, one in the bedroom and one in the lounge room. Once again it was only one that was making the noise, the one in the bedroom was keeping quiet.

This morning (about 6am) I took the dog out for a quick walk, and she was in a hurry to go home. We got to the front gate and did half a lap of the apartment building and she ran back to the door to go inside. I'm at my front door and open it a crack and I hear these booming voices, which was so loud I thought my phone had connected to alexa and was playing a podcast through the speakers. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to stop the podcast, and realised my phone wasn't on.

As i walked in to the apartment the noise stopped abruptly. I didn't catch what was said, it was like the end of a conversation, and sounded like a female and male voice.

I feel pretty strongly about not encouraging activity in my home, so I won't be pursuing anything that could exacerbate this activity. But if anyone has any feelings about my experiences, I'm open to them!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:06 AM

Sorry I am not feeling or picking up much, although, I am not a medium in the true sense. I can't engage it when I like if I do get anything I will let you know. What is your gut saying to you besides not to investigate or interact?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:39 AM

That would have been pretty freaky.  Having working in the high tech industry my entire career, I have witnessed the ways of ease that those who are skilled can cause havoc or mess with people with their electronic devices.  I'll admit I have done it to others at work on a small scale.  

Having said that, I feel you did the right thing in turning those devices off. I wish I had some real help to offer.  I have an aunt who is a medium / psychic.  I think she needs some type of connection to get any kind of read.  Connection meaning a visit to the place or a in person discussion with the person.  If you dont find any help, send me a PM and I will work with you and her to see if she gets any type of feeling.

The only thing that I have seen first hand of her feeling something is that she and I talked about there is something in my house.  I know from what my son has told me and what the rest of us have seen or experienced of where the thing likes to stay.  My aunt having never been to my house or seen pictures did get a feeling.  She told me it was in a space between two rooms but that it wasn't really a room.  She was describing my lower attic space that is between my sons old room and the game room.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:42 PM

thank you both for your thoughts! I don't think it's malevolent, just persistent! I'll go back to the sage burning hahahaha
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:59 PM

I'm so sorry that's happening!!

#6 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:13 PM

It sounds likely that you have someone or someone(s) trying to get your attention.  Evidently that mission has been accomplished.  It may be a person or persons that you know, a relative or someone that doesn't know you at all.  Maybe they are bearing a message, a request or a warning.  If you don't want any interaction just tell them to stop.  "I know you are here but I am not interested in what you have to say.  So stop what you are doing and find someone else who is willing to listen."  If this persists you may be a medium yourself.  In our daily lives we choose who and when we want to talk to someone.  My family and I are frequented by unrequested visitors.  I have set parameters and like the living when I tell them to stop or go away they usually do.  No one likes to be ignored.