• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ghastlydudewithu

ghastlydudewithu

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 03:57 PM

So lets say that you're living in  a haunted house...
and you see a ghost but its described as skull like and bony
and another  as a young man.

So this is were the question starts!

I've thought about this and i wondered if a spirit looked bony and rotting
would that mean his/her should would have took longer to... to... I don't know how to explain
but longer to accumulate to spirit?
and the younger looking would have taken faster?

Just a Theory,
A Ghost Theory...

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:27 PM

They normally just look like people although I've seen "rotten"  ones a couple times.   I don't know why they choose to look that way but the ones I've seen like that are never any fun.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 15 September 2016 - 07:04 PM

I would think the "rotted" one is TRYING to scare, or upset the viewer.  (trolling the fleshies?)

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,277 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 15 September 2016 - 10:37 PM

I think your right, Trin. ... and it goes right along with what Tantric said about them choosing to look that way.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Orb

• GS Member
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal
    Afterlife

Posted 16 September 2016 - 12:05 AM

Perhaps this rotting one done bad in their lives hence the word "Rotten" which means evil, nasty, mean etc...

So when this person passed over they will remain rotten to the core. x
*~ Just A Normal Girl Documenting Her Journey Through The Paranormal World ~*

YouTube: https://www.youtube....klWSMw/featured

#6 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:46 AM

I suspect, more of a gap between "I know I'm dead, and I know I can show myself however I feel like.... " paired with "I just want them to leave" or other motives. VS "I don't know I'm dead" or "I do know, but I need to show myself in an accessible way, because I need the living to help me" or "I don't have any reason or desire to drive them off".

there also seems to be a version, like in the Japanese accounts where the ghost looks like someone alive, but doesn't exist from the hips or from the knees down.  As if they've just not got the energy to keep their entire form in mind.  (or other accounts where the ghost goes from a full color, fully detailed apparition, to a "grey lady" or "pink lady" to a "white lady" apparently as time passes, and then seems to just evolve into a blur. )

#7 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:06 PM

Great question and replies people! I've never thought much about it - I have a lot to learn so be easy on me pls when I say the following.  I suppose I have always grouped those together as a reflection of 1) how they lived their life and treated others or 2) were never a living person in the 1st place, but a dark spirit, entity, whatever catagory it may fall under & that's the only apearace option they have due to they darkness they exude. Remember please - 'let's be easy on Michelle because she clearly has no idea of what she's even talking about.'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ghost, Prediction, theory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users