• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CouriseTeen

CouriseTeen

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 04:19 PM

My mother has told me that when I was younger I used to tell her that she knew me as a man. She has countless of times told me that remind so much of her father who died when she was a small child. She told me that wahen I was born her soul had automatically knew me from before.  Another thing I cannot explain is that I connstantly feel like I was shot in a past life and that I died heroically.My Grandfather died from an heartattack. For a comment my mother said is that when I was 3 I knew my mothers nickname from when she was a small child when only my grandfather called her it . When he died they called her something else. It dont really know all the traits but my mother said that I always remind her as him. I can make her laugh as only he could.

Edited by CouriseTeen, 08 November 2006 - 02:17 PM.

If all those on Olympus would deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die.

#2 Guest_Morning_Glory_*

Guest_Morning_Glory_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2006 - 05:34 PM

This is my son everyone.
He's getting to that age of teen angst!  I don't think he's feeling as old as he makes it out on here.

Yes I think he could be my father, theres a 22 yr gap between the time my father passed and my son was born. My soul knew him immediately and when he was three he was able to tell me some things that did make me think he was my father in his past incarnation.

Chris has always told me he feels like he thinks he might have been shot in a past life, something I don't know anything about.  Not sure how many incarnations or memories survive either.  Could you remember a tramautic event thru several incarnations?

#3 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:02 PM

Yes, I think something traumatic could be remember through several incarnations.  Though thinking back on my pain from my appendix, and my dad's description of his heart attack (he's mostly fine now)... It might feel like a gun shot wound, when it might actually be a shock of some kind triggering the heart attack.

Don't worry too much about feeling old/sickly before your time, unless you come down with something, it isn't likely to happen. Your physical body is going to be it's chronological age.  I've had days of feeling 80, since I was 14 ish, but that was mostly from the chronic illnesses I have that tend to flare up, and then go into remission.  If you are feeling tired or not well a lot of the time, it may be a real medical illness, and should get medical attention.

I remember my teen years as really rough, but things got a lot better once I got to college.  By then I had mostly gotten my bearings in the world, and found college courses to be really wonderful. (Especially the variety of topics we had to choose from.) It really helped to have hobbies and interests to keep me busy outside of school and homework hours.

#4 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:22 PM

Welcome, Chris!  I didn't realize you were Morning Glory's son (she's an awesome lady, and I'm sure she's a cool mom  cool.gif ).  It's nice to have you with us.

I'm not a psychic so I can't offer any impressions on the past life aspect.  I was going to mention, as trin did, that the "midlife crisis" feeling is very similar to normal anxieties experienced by teens (been there) and so I wouldn't assume that those feelings come from a past life as an older man.  But I'm not discounting the possibility either, and I look forward to hearing what our more sensitive members think about this.

#5 Guest_Morning_Glory_*

Guest_Morning_Glory_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:52 AM

Trin do you know if a sudden death heart attack would feel like someone was shot in the chest?

Of course the shooting thing could also be his imagination as he likes alot of the good guy/ bad guy movies, always has and theres alot of gun play in those.

#6 cafemex

cafemex

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • Interests:The unexplained (for lack of a better term), computers, traveling, sports, crossword puzzles, sudoku, and beer.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:54 AM

This is pretty amazing... discovering a reincarnation in the same family and just 1 generation apart!  ohmy.gif
"And dreams are the language of God. When he speaks in our language, I can interpret what he has said. But if he speaks in the language of the soul, it is only you who can understand"
-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

#7 CouriseTeen

CouriseTeen

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:14 PM

Thanks everyone and i guess the wole mid-life crisis thing could be my imigantion seeing how im at that age.

If all those on Olympus would deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die.

#8 xannux

xannux

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:05 PM

I'm no doctor but i have heard that a heart attack feels like a huge pressure on the chest (some people describe it similar to a elephant sitting on you) usually with a sharp pain in the arm and neck. Never actually heard that its like a gunshot.

I think familiar traits run in families such as the sence of humour . I beleive families are all connected on a spiritual level of some type. I think it is nice that you beleive that you are your grandfathers reincarnation as long as you realise that you are your own person in this life.
If you are not a reincarnation of him, that is fine too. Knowing your mothers nickname at that age could also be explained if he was simply with you at that age and watching you. Almost like your angel. My own grandfather stood and watched my own son being born.
Not intending to burst any bubbles here so please don't take offence to alternative theories.

#9 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE(Morning_Glory @ Nov 8 2006, 08:52 AM) View Post

Trin do you know if a sudden death heart attack would feel like someone was shot in the chest?

Of course the shooting thing could also be his imagination as he likes alot of the good guy/ bad guy movies, always has and theres alot of gun play in those.

I've heard people describe it as a sudden massive pain, and even "explosive" pain...so that's possible.

Apparently, there is quite a range in how a heart attack can feel... some people, including relatives of mine, have just felt "sick" and didn't have any significant sense of pain/pressure.

Depending on the family, some patterns for incarnations stay in the same family.

#10 Guest_Morning_Glory_*

Guest_Morning_Glory_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:25 PM

I personally believe that those people that we love and care about, really love and care about - deep within us not "lust", we are always reuniting with.  We circle around in that core group, adding every once and awhile but those souls that we have a deep connection to are always reincarnating in some way so they will be together.

I think the relationships may change, best friends may return as siblings, parents as children or grandchildren, etc.  We learn from each role / relationship, the love and connection we feel transcends the title that you put on the person.  You know in your heart that you "love" them not because you're related and you're expected to, but because of something alot deeper in words you can't even begin to explain.

I personally believe that everyone has at least one relationship in their life like that or if they don't, they are desperate for it and feel so lost because its missing.

Thats my belief on reincarnating into families.

I also think that a tragic or sudden death will lead to a memory more so than someone that dies of a prolonged illness or old age.

#11 xannux

xannux

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:58 AM

I personally believe that those people that we love and care about, really love and care about - deep within us not "lust", we are always reuniting with. We circle around in that core group, adding every once and awhile but those souls that we have a deep connection to are always reincarnating in some way so they will be together.

I think the relationships may change, best friends may return as siblings, parents as children or grandchildren, etc. We learn from each role / relationship, the love and connection we feel transcends the title that you put on the person. You know in your heart that you "love" them not because you're related and you're expected to, but because of something alot deeper in words you can't even begin to explain.

Morning Glory., you have given me a whole new insight into the appreciation of reincarnation. I personally have such a desperately difficult time wrapping my understanding or beliefs around the whole idea of reincarnation. I pride myself on understanding and appreciating others belief systems but this is one of those topics that just throws me and has me biting my nails to say out loud... "what a load of crud". It certainly pushes me to be a complete hypocrite. I expect you to believe my ghosts and my experiences and not blink an eyelid, but breathe the word reincarnation and it makes me squirm.
Just because i don't understand it or don't have this experience to fall back on or believe in doesn't make it any less true than my ghosts or my haunted houses.
I understand now that my need to believe is no different from yours.  Excuse me for rambling out loud... i think i just had a oprah moment !!

Well... what can i say but what a wonderful experience for you both. Angels to you both (another questionable belief, and one which i hold deeply)  angel.gif  angel.gif  angel.gif

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 10:44 PM

I have always been told we reincarnate within a family circle or soul groups, so I wouldn't be surprised that a grandfather could reincarnate next time as a son.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter