Seeing Faces When I Close My Eyes

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 The monkey with no name

The monkey with no name

Apport

• GS Member
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Photography - photoshop - spooks - goth chicks - hot Indian curries.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:50 AM

I see faces as i fall asleep too, and red or bright dark blue dots of light just passing by?

Ham cheese and tomato on crusty brown bread.

Posted Image

#62 jamesonproberts

jamesonproberts

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:49 AM

I have had this same experience many times.  I see people's faces and they are not familiar faces either.  These are people I have never seen before to my knowledge.  I see them in places too.  Places I have never been and the pictures in my mind's eye are clear and colorful.  I am a Pisces and I have always been told that I might have some psychic abilities.  I really think these people I am seeing are people who have crossed over and I am getting a preview of the afterlife.  Aside from these visions I had a visitation from a friend of mine, he seemed to come to me in a dream.  He came to tell me that he had died.  When I woke up, I just thought to myself, thank goodness it was just a dream and I never thought anymore about it.  3 months later he came to me and wouldn't stop until I looked in the back of this periodical that we both used to receive.  In the back of the periodical there were always obituaries.  I never looked at this rag even though I received it every month, but something or someone (my friend), made me look and when I did I found that he had died right around the same time that I had a visitation from him.  I totally believe he came to me to tell me he was gone.  I later verified this with his family whom I had not had contact with for several years.  They confirmed that he had taken his life.  I am happy he came to me, but I wish he had done so before he decided to leave this world.

#63 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 04:21 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards.

I would say you have psychic abilities too and would enjoy hearing more about your experiences :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#64 oldsoul

oldsoul

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Music. Dreams. Wildlife, Visual art, writing

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:33 PM

Hi, I just signed up to this forum.
I have told my wife that I see thing when I close my eyes before. I see them when I'm trying to fall asleep.
I see places and what not. It isn't all of the time. I chalked it up as my brain still going even though I'm trying to go to sleep.
Recently when I was tired at work I could see a person when I closed my eyes.He was like a farmer talking.
I had my notebook with me so I started writing down what I was hearing. I would lose my focus a little bit and would
felt like I was add libbing a tiny bit as I went between writing and focusing and listening.
It was very interesting. I wrote 3 pages before I needed to get back to working. When I got home I carefully explained
to my wife what had happened and told her I wanted to read it to her. I explained that ya know I wasn't "hearing voices" more like I was channeling visions or something. She thought what I wrote was like a book and thought it could be something paranormal etc. She was very intrigued by it. In searching the internet about it I ended up here. I was almost able to do it again today but I couldn't do it because I wasn't able to focus enough but I hope that I can continue to channel the voices and story again. Anyway I see things when I close my eyes and hear things too on occasion. I appreciate reading what people wrote on here.  Peace

#65 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 05:16 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards oldsoul.

Thanks for sharing your experience here.

When I hear or see something out of the norm, I always try to write down the experience as soon as they happen. You will be surprised how much you can forget if it's not written down or how different you can recall something.

I think it is a very good practice to get into.
Posted Image

#66 Ridgeki

Ridgeki

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:essay writting expert
    woman'ssoccer

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:55 PM

:hi: you will love it here :good:

#67 oldsoul

oldsoul

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. It seems fitting that I ended up here at the ParanormalSoup.
I write as much as I can dream journals and Ideas and what not. It comes in waves.
I like the challenge/intangibility of dreams and visions and things that are fleeting are not easy to grasp.
Keeping  a dream journal has been interesting. Now trying to describe the visions that I see is a new frontier.
Peace and best wishes to everyone.

#68 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:18 AM

I look forward to reading more oldsoul.
Posted Image

#69 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,749 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 May 2019 - 12:17 PM

:welcome:  oldsoul.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#70 oldsoul

oldsoul

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 07:08 PM

I wrote this to share with the group.
5 4 19 my closed eye vision from last night.
I close my eyes its like seeing outside at night.
The moon is bright in the distance.I feel like if I open my eyes
I will see the moonlight shining through the window from the sky
but really my eyes are closed. The blinds are closed and I'm facing a comforter on a bed.
There's no light anywhere. It's all inside my closed eyes.
If I stare into it to see more I can see the mountains and patterns in the sky changing dark and
light patterns like storm clouds.
I can see a house. It's a white house No lights on but lit by the moonlight. There is another house to the left of it.

#71 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 05 May 2019 - 02:16 AM

I did a search online about this subject and pleasantly surprised to find out a heap of great information that seems to apply to my experience.

It might not apply to everyone but is an interesting read  https://lightloveand...es-eyes-closed/

Cheers

#72 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:38 PM

That was a very good read and something along my own beliefs. It was a great find!
Posted Image

#73 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 05:47 PM

The same thing has happened to me. Seeing different faces, visual dreaming, vivid dreaming, OFB experiences and astral projection. Many things have happened to me over the past two years that not explainable and hasn't happened to me yet. My mind is becoming aware with things and I'm noticing things than I normally would have. Before my mind was so shut off due to depression and anxiety. Ever since I've become more happier with myself and feeling confident with myself, I've had many different weird experiences. Many of the people I recognize and I have no idea why I do. It's unexplainable.

One night I was looking through family photo's with my mother and I found this one photograph and I had no idea who the people were. They are family though. As I was holding the picture and looked closely at them, I felt a great connection with these people. I will look for the photo and upload it soon. :)

Posted Image

#74 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:32 AM

I look forward to seeing your pictures WhispersInTheAttic.
Posted Image

#75 Ladydi

Ladydi

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 05:59 PM

I didn't read all the replies to this post so I'm not sure if someone has told you this already. I also know I am new here so I don't mean to seem like a know-it-all. I've taught psychic development for many years. What you are seeing are spirits that are trying to communicate with you. They know that you are psychic but not developed, and want to communicate with you. You see them at night when getting ready for sleep because that is when your mind is the least active and able to pick up on spirits. It's nothing to be frightened of and is a God given gift. You can stop it by praying to God at bedtime to not bring any spirits to you while you sleep, or you can learn how to develop it.

I used to love teaching new psychics how to develop. Watching their amazement at what they can do is uplifting.

Edited by Ladydi, 15 May 2019 - 09:03 AM.

#76 oldsoul

oldsoul

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:32 PM

@Ladydi, how does someone develop their psychic abilities? Where would you suggest starting?
Thanks

#77 Ladydi

Ladydi

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 04:30 PM

Hi oldsoul,
The first thing I would suggest is to say prayers before each training session and/or meditation or attempt to contact spirit, regardless of what your religion is. I believe in God so all my exercises in my classes use prayers to God.  There are 'white light' guided meditations you can do for protection also. You would want to start doing meditations. If you come across any that say to clear your mind, ignore that part. It's impossible to completely clear your mind and only makes people frustrated. I say if you get inner thoughts while meditating just acknowledge them and then let them go. Start with relaxation meditations and then work up to guided imagery meditations and focused mind meditations. It's important to try to do them daily if possible. You only need to take a few minutes. Once you are more advanced do chakra balancing meditations. After people have mastered those meditations I move them onto specific exercise designed to exercise each chakra For example your brow chakra is located between your eyebrows. It's your mindseye an allows for clairvoyance(clear seeing). To exercise this you do a relax meditation and then close your eyes and try to picture the number 1 in your mind. Once you are able to see that, go to 2, 3, up to 9. Each day you do this you will increase that ability and it will get easier to do. When lying in bed at night close your eyes and try to picture the color indigo(purple and deep blue/black). That is the color of your brow chakra.

That should be a good start I really have not seen any good websites on developing psychic abilities, unfortunately, but I know there are some good classes out there.

Sorry if this has gotten off topic. If you wish to delete this, oldsoul could private message me if she wants advice

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 16 May 2019 - 02:39 AM.
to remove email / website information and insert PM

#78 Ladydi

Ladydi

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 07:26 PM

oldsoul I emailed you a little present. :good:

p.s. Please don't ever think I'm ignoring you if you email me and I don't reply. I do not normally check that email that often anymore and get lots of emails to have to look through when I do and tend to miss some.

Edited by Ladydi, 15 May 2019 - 07:29 PM.

#79 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:41 AM

View PostLadydi, on 15 May 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

oldsoul I emailed you a little present. :good:

p.s. Please don't ever think I'm ignoring you if you email me and I don't reply. I do not normally check that email that often anymore and get lots of emails to have to look through when I do and tend to miss some.

Do you mean you sent a private message? We don't like to show members email addresses for members safety.
Posted Image

#80 oldsoul

oldsoul

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:49 PM

@Lady Di, Thank you for this information.  I appreciate what you wrote.