• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:44 AM

I've always wondered what it's like at the spirit world, you sort of get a sense or feeling that there's something there, it's like an energy and that we are all connected to a source and all return to that source. it's almost like a forgotten memory, hard to find, blinded by the earthly distractions yeah.
oddly enough I don't know for sure what really lurks I'm just going by this tiny feeling I get.
I noticed different beliefs have different ways of explaining what it's like at the spirit world, but if you step back and observe from a distance you can sort of see that it's all very similar and the same sort of general idea of what is happening. I have no path or belief myself but like to see things from many different angles to hopefully see the bigger picture at the end of the day.

#2 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:51 AM

I have a question for here, you see if you talk to someone from a witchy sort of path they have all these guardians/helpers and different gods and goddesses who all have different roles and abilities.
but if you talk to a spiritual medium or a new age person you get all the talk of spirit guides, animal totems and angels and arch angels.
now I wonder with this you see arch angels also too have their own special skill like arch angel raphael head of healing and I think arch angel gabriel is head of communications. notice the similar roles compared to what you read about with Greek gods and goddesses yeah, it's like every path is on to something and share that similar general idea of what lurks.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:15 AM

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone will know for sure what the spirit world is like until the time comes to cross over.

but interesting topic :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:56 AM

I've always imagined it as very bright and shaped by each individual's beliefs on what it would look like.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#5 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:36 AM

I sometimes sky gaze and think about this sort of thing, there seems to be a magical feeling but you don't know for sure or can't prove it. it's very annoying when your a truth seeker yeah.

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

Yes, it is very frustrating. Although, I haven't physically been there that I can recall. I do believe in reincarnation and have a memory that I believe to be true! A feeling of many souls brushing my soul; I am not too sure if this was the transition into a new life/birth but that was the feeling I had.
Posted Image

#7 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 03:10 AM

I was thinking, you see its like nearly everyone alive is very interested and even those who are a bit skeptical I guess will have felt something and are not 100percent sure.do you think that religion has put a mental block, making it harder for people to tap in to the bigger picture. it's well known that religion has its dirty secrets and mental mind control and all the fear based talks to keep the control. it's very interesting as I've heard of people that have escaped the mind control and apparently feel a lot better and relaxed these days.
it would be good to hear from a spiritual person at here for more insight, I'm not sure if any are on here it seems mostly explorers and paranormal investigators at here yeah.

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 03:44 AM

You probably won't get much discussion on religion mainly because it is a very complex personal topic/ belief system that can cause conflict so is mostly discouraged. However, having said that, I think we are a diverse group from many different belief systems who have had similar experiences :)
Posted Image