© Fisana

Indiana...in General

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:14 AM

I talk to my sister and brother in law at least a few times a week.  They live in Spencer, IN.  I told them this morning about the Demon House documentary and that it was in Gary, IN.  I told them they should watch it and tell me what they think.  Then they tell me this.

They have 10 acres of land.  When they moved there, my brother in laws (Dennis) sister and her family lived on the property next the Dennis and Sheila.  His sister (Joyce) and her family moved away about 2 years ago.  Dennis and Sheila tell me that Joyce and her son both had seen an apparition of a man walk through their house twice while they lived there.  The people who have the house now have not mentioned anything about seeing a ghost.

Dennis told me that Indiana has its share of civil war history.

Is Indiana a proverbial hot spot for sightings or paranormal activity?  It seems to come up more often that other places?
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:22 AM

Interesting but I think spirits can go anywhere they want. Maybe people are more sensitive in Indiana Posted Image

Thanks for sharing the story, it must have been scary for Joyce and her son :confused0068: Has your sister and Dennis seen anything?

Let us know if they watch the Demon House and what they think of it :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:13 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 16 May 2018 - 05:14 AM, said:

I talk to my sister and brother in law at least a few times a week.  They live in Spencer, IN.  I told them this morning about the Demon House documentary and that it was in Gary, IN.  I told them they should watch it and tell me what they think.  Then they tell me this.

They have 10 acres of land.  When they moved there, my brother in laws (Dennis) sister and her family lived on the property next the Dennis and Sheila.  His sister (Joyce) and her family moved away about 2 years ago.  Dennis and Sheila tell me that Joyce and her son both had seen an apparition of a man walk through their house twice while they lived there.  The people who have the house now have not mentioned anything about seeing a ghost.

Dennis told me that Indiana has its share of civil war history.

Is Indiana a proverbial hot spot for sightings or paranormal activity?  It seems to come up more often that other places?
It's because we are along the ohio river (I live across the river from spencer county lol) and the land around here is mostly limestone.
Posted Image

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:27 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 16 May 2018 - 05:22 AM, said:

Has your sister and Dennis seen anything?

They have not, and the new owners of the house that Joyce had have not seen anything.  I talked to my sister this morning.  She said that she does not want to watch it.

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 16 May 2018 - 11:13 AM, said:

It's because we are along the ohio river (I live across the river from spencer county lol) and the land around here is mostly limestone.

I wish i would have known.  I was there last year.  Would have liked to have met you in person.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:31 AM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 17 May 2018 - 04:27 AM, said:

They have not, and the new owners of the house that Joyce had have not seen anything.  I talked to my sister this morning.  She said that she does not want to watch it.

I wish i would have known.  I was there last year.  Would have liked to have met you in person.

Lol, I shouldn't type when I am still under the influence. Spencer county is across the river, Spencer indiana is a little to far, it's like 3 hours away... but you could of still visited lol
Posted Image

#6 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 05:58 PM

I think the civil war history is interesting and could account for more activity perhaps?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#7 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:29 PM

I belong to a paranormal team in northern KY and we get a lot of calls from Indiana.  I think you are on to something.

Ame
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#8 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:46 PM

Any other members from Indiana?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users