A Fruit Scented Blog.

• You cannot reply to this topic
127 replies to this topic

#1 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

I decided I was going to start a blog on here. There are things that happen that I want to tell peeps, but they aren't paranormal related, so I figured this would be the place to do it lol.

So today, I am apparently a mean bully (try picturing that.. you can't lol). I've been playing a lot of Roblox lately. If you don't know what Roblox is, it's a game site where you build your little person and play with a bunch of other people, and people make their own games and stuff, it's pretty cool. It's one of those things that kids can play, but need their parents permission and stuff, but adults can play too because they have a 13+ accounts. So anyways, I was playing a game where you cut down trees and you build your house and stuff and sell wood to get in-game money to buy things for your wood chopping and house making.

I'm working on my house/tower, and this person comes on and starts asking for the game money, and one person told them to basically play the game, by chopping a tree down, sell the wood and make the money. So this person gets called a bully by the person wanting free money. So I stepped in and told them that we weren't going to give them anything and that they should just play the game and earn it like the rest of us were doing. And then I get called a mean bully for not being nice and giving up my hard earned game money. And I am sitting here like "Omg... this is not worth my time." and I left.

I have been working on a bracelet... I hope the strings are long enough, lol, or it may become a bookmark. It's being done in the friendship bracelet style, tiny knots... it is also rainbow (that is no surprise, cause I am a rainbow lol)

Mmm... I'm sure there are other things I am forgetting.. lol.
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#2 lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

My son plays Roblox a lot. He also plays Minecraft. Have you ever played that?

#3 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:20 PM

I haven't played Minecraft yet.

Dudes... Deja-vu. Ok. lol.
My Signature

#4 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:10 PM

(Takes a sniff) MMmmmmmmm! Citrus! :)
If my bLog was scented it would be with Eucalyptus.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 31 May 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#5 Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

I know the feeling, I got yelled at today too for butting in with advice where it wasn't wanted! Though it sure was needed. I have been pouting all day!  I should know better.... :verymad:
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#6 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 31 May 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

(Takes a sniff) MMmmmmmmm! Citrus! :)
If my bLog was scented it would be with Eucalyptus.
Lol, your blog would be filled with Koala bears

View PostSnickers, on 31 May 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

I know the feeling, I got yelled at today too for butting in with advice where it wasn't wanted! Though it sure was needed. I have been pouting all day!  I should know better.... :verymad:
Aw, lol, I'm sure it was good advice though
My Signature

#7 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:24 AM

I've been in a weird mood lately, like I've been feeling like I might be being mean to people (I'm sure I'm not) and I kinda feel like people are mad at me (again, I'm sure they are not.). You guys would totally let me know if I said something mean right?

Mr. and I had banana pudding this morning. It was pretty good... you know, banana's, vanilla pudding, nilla wafers and whipped cream. It's not our usual breakfast, but we just didn't feel like cereal today lol.
My Signature

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,462 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:36 AM

I haven't noticed any rude outbursts from you, Frootloops. I think everyone appreciates your fun, knowledgeable and entertaining spirit as much as I do.   ; )

And that vanilla pudding with banana's, nilla wafers and whipped cream sounds so good! Now that's all I have on my mind.  :wacko:  
..........I must go to the store today!  ^_^
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 01 June 2017 - 05:24 AM, said:

I've been in a weird mood lately, like I've been feeling like I might be being mean to people (I'm sure I'm not) and I kinda feel like people are mad at me (again, I'm sure they are not.). You guys would totally let me know if I said something mean right?

You've always been cool in my book. No problems here. :)
I'm glad to have you with us.

#10 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Lol, if you make it, it's a layer of nilla wafers, layer of banana slices, layer of nilla pudding, layer of wafers, bananas, nilla pudding, and it sits in the fridge overnight, then whipped cream when you are ready to eat it. If you put whipped cream on while it is setting, by the time you eat it, the cream will be no longer whipped lol

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 01 June 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

You've always been cool in my book. No problems here. :)
I'm glad to have you with us.
Thank you :)
My Signature

#11 Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 31 May 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

Lol, your blog would be filled with Koala bears

As long as they're friendly. :)

#12 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:28 PM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 01 June 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

As long as they're friendly. :)
I don't know if they are or not lol. the only things I know is they are fuzzy, eat eucalyptus, and they have two thumbs on both hands.
My Signature

#13 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:28 PM

LOL koalas aren't bears

Posted Image

And yes you are cool and funny, never seen you anything else :)
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#14 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:31 PM

:pinch:  lol, I knew that. Total brain fart I guess lol.
My Signature

#15 Dazzled Dad

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:47 PM

Posted Image

#16 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 03:56 AM

LOL NO! No! That is a bear ;) A Drop Bear :confused0068:

Posted Image
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#17 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:33 AM

THE HORROR! lol
My Signature

#18 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:04 PM

Not much is going on right now. Kinda miffed that my friends ex-fiancee is a scummy sleazebag. They have been dating and living with each other for the past 2 years, and then they got engaged a few months ago. Ok, so last weekend, my friends friend came to her and told her that the guy came to her and asked her to do "adult things" with him. So my friend asked him about it, and he admitted it, then they got into a fight and he said some really mean things about my friend 7year old daughter.  And here is a sad part, she is letting him stay at the house because she can't make rent on her own, and he's just being a giant jerk about every little thing, like he got mad that she wasn't going to join him in his "pity party". I honestly hope that after this months rent is payed, that she will be looking for a cheaper place, because that is crap.

Blah. So there's that. lol. I am glad she found out now and like not after getting married and some stranger steps forward with his babies or something.. I am also glad I didn't shell out $240 for a bridesmaid dress already.

I was also playing Roblox again tonight, and someone got mad at me because I didn't understand their language. I translated things on google, so I guess i got yelled at in Vietnamese. They also got mad at someone who was speaking spanish to them. I am just like "wow..."

And my neighbors gave us chili today, we haven't eaten it yet, they also stole our water for a slip n' slide. They are taking over our yard, and we really can't do anything about it.. because we both rent from the same guy... lol. He don't care about squat anyways. The landlord made a big deal about having to come out and fix the air conditioner, and then did nothing about it, said it was fine... my almost heatstroke begged to differ. So we called the company who collects rent from him and they sent out an actual repair man to fix it. So that is good... Since we have lived here, the air has broken like 3 times.

Sometimes I am just really random and chatty... lol. Good thing I have this bloggy, no topics, just free for all blab-fest.
My Signature

#19 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,462 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 02 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

I think your reasoning in all three cases is rightfully justified.

Your friends ex-fiancee
Your neighbors
And the tension with another while playing Roblox.

Why can't people just consider the other person once in awhile.  :angry2:
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#20 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:26 PM

Sadly Jim, we are in a "Me-me-me" and a "Gimme-gimme" society at the moment. Like, not everyone is like that, but the ones who are, are the loudest, we tend to notice them more than non-selfish people.

And don't get me wrong, I like our neighbors to a point, they mow both sides of the yard and they are pleasant to talk to. But they still drive me nuts... ok like the husband and wife get into shouting matches, and pretty much call each other names that I can not repeat because they are adult words and not for children's eyes... or pooky's eyes.. we have to keep him safe. lol. So they argue and crap, then slam doors and cabinets, and whatever. The Grandma, who pays the rent, just puts up with it because they have 3 children over there. Lol these kids.. I tell ya.. The middle childs daddy lives down the road, so she is sometimes there, sometimes not. The oldest is about 12 I think, but anyways, the other day Mr. comes in and goes "The kid is on the roof sun bathing." and I was like "What? That's irresponsible of her parents to let her do that, she could fall and break her neck." She is fine. And the youngest is probably 3 I think, he is at that age where he will randomly run up to the front door after we come in, and knock on it, then run away. Lol, We watched him through the blinds. We don't mind it, he's just an itty bitty, testing out things in life, and besides, if we don't open the door to look, he gets bored and stops.
My Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com