The Lotus (Dream?)

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zirrith

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:BAND and doing readings. I read books alot and well, i just tend to love so much, but also hate so much. It is my fate to suffer until I'm out of my house. But that won't be long. 6 months to go!

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:35 AM

I really don't know what it was. It started off like a class trip, and everything was normal up until we went to a basement. In this basement there was a large pool and a circle surrounding the pool. There was an intro to the pool, people floating around the waters in like a spiral, lotus type pattern and then there were others including myself who entered this pool.
One rule exsisted, the water must never enter your mouth. I entered and exited this "ceremony" a few tomes and the last time i saw a tiger and a wolf kept in glass cages. It was weird.
The creatures i was able to see became scared and distraught when an old woman carried an eggtray? I think. With little mice in each hole.
The woman walked into the pool with the tray and offered each person in the pool of holy water a mouse.
I watched as horrifyingly each person bit on the back end of the mouse before biting on the back of the neck. I took my mouse and fled back up and out of the pool area and found a classmate with a hamster cage to keep it safe.
The micr began to freakout and i saw a red and black snake slithering under sheets or curtains . I saw him going after the lotus mouse and i go to reach for the dangerous snake. He slups through my fingers at first but i grabbed the back of his neck from under a white sheet and i saw its round saucer mouth peak out from the sheet and his fangs came out. He struggled to bite me and i screamed for help. I woke up still holding the snake's neck.
What do you guys think?
My Signature
When shall all the lives of the many who suffered, begin to matter? When hatred has consumed them and lead them to "visit" their enemies? Or will it be when the "enemies" see them for who they can be, can become....a friend.

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:42 AM

I think that you have some interesting reading material or watch interesting movies.

Taking all of it as a whole,  though,  is there something in your life coming up or ongoing that seems like a good thing that involves others?   I would be very careful with it because snakes mean lies and this one literally tries to bite you.
My Signature
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 Zirrith

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:BAND and doing readings. I read books alot and well, i just tend to love so much, but also hate so much. It is my fate to suffer until I'm out of my house. But that won't be long. 6 months to go!

Posted 24 August 2016 - 08:09 PM

Ya i figured as much. I live with my bf right now but we (i) am probably getting evicted. Plus i dont think he loves me anymore. So i dont know I'm in turmoil about this and as far as nightmare fuel, i was only watching Bones nonstop lol. I dont usually remember my dreams tho so i take it to heart. Also, i might have had this exact dream before but my brain has always been messed up so i can just chalk it up to deja vu, i think
My Signature
When shall all the lives of the many who suffered, begin to matter? When hatred has consumed them and lead them to "visit" their enemies? Or will it be when the "enemies" see them for who they can be, can become....a friend.

#4 mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:20 PM

I’ll answer this in the way that I can. If you believe in Freud’s dream analysis, you might believe what I’ve put together. So, put simply, his belief was that our dreams are feelings or events that are being repressed. You may not have the ability to recognize those hidden feelings, or you just may not want to come to terms with them. So, understanding the symbols in dreams can make the unconscious mind become conscious.

A tiger symbolizes sexuality, seduction, and aggression. A wolf symbolizes self-confidence, pride, and aggression. Both of those animals caged up shows you that all of those feelings are symbolically in cages. They’re being hidden.

Seeing mice in your dream represents feelings of inadequacy, to see them being eaten means there is something you really need to let out. When you chose not to eat it like you were supposed to do, it is your minds way of saying, No, let’s keep this secret/feeling safe. And, I'm too afraid to say it.

Now, snakes ultimately represent sexuality, wisdom, self-renewal, and healing. If you’re afraid of the snake, you are afraid of those things I just described. The snake was trying to eat the mouse.

Being inside a pool of clean water suggests that you don't quite understand all of your feelings. It represents your need for relaxation and calmness.  For which you ran away from.

In conclusion, my analysis of your dream is this. You are struggling with your confidence especially when it comes to sex and seduction. You want to feel affection from this guy that you love, but he isn't returning your feelings or maybe he has turned down your attempts at any engagement. You have a lot of anger and confusion that you are not expressing. You are angry that things are turning out this way, and you're afraid of what's been happening so you are ignoring the facts that are in front of you. You are trying to stay in the past. The snake, remember, is the good symbol here and you are frightened by it. It wants to understand, to heal, and to feel loved. That can't happen if you are protecting the mouse, which is what you're doing when you choose to ignore whatever it is you in your life. You need to speak about how you're feeling to somebody to move on.
My Signature
"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com