• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 meandjd310

meandjd310

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:48 AM

I LIVE IN SOUTH BAY AREA ALSO,  BACK WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL (1987) I WENT TO VANDERLIP WITH A BUNCH OF FRIENDS (5 OF US). WE DROVE UP TO THE ROAD TO THE GATE, THEN WE WALKED DOWN THE TRAIL TO THE MAIN  HOUSE, WHICH HAD A 6 FOOT FENCE AROUND IT BACK THEN, AS SOON AS WE GOT THERE WE HEARD THE DOGS BARKING. BRENT HAD BROUGHT SOME STEAKS AND A CHICKEN FOR THE DOGS AND TOLD US TO RUN TOWARDS THE BACK WHILE HITTING THE GATE AND WHEN WE THOUGHT THE DOGS WERE ALL THERE TO THROW THE MEAT OVER THE FENCE. WE DID WHAT HE SAID, AND WHEN THE DOGS WENT TO THE BACK, MY PSYCHO FRIENDS BRENT AND JERRY BOTH WENT OVER THE FENCE AND UP TO THE HOUSE. IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER WAITING FOR THEM, WE COULDN'T REALLY SEE MUCH FROM THE FOG. BUT WE DID SEE THEM GO IN. JERRY HAD A TAPE RECORDER WITH HIM, BACK THEN WE DIDN'T HAVE DIGITAL PHONES, CAMERAS, ETC.. AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAW.....

THEY SAID WHEN THEY WENT IN THERE WERE STAIRS THAT WENT TO THE 2ND LEVEL AND THERE WAS A ROOM TO THE RIGHT, AND A SMALLER ONE TO THE LEFT. THEY SAID THAT AS THEY STEPPED INTO THE HOUSE THEY COULD HEAR US YELLING OUTSIDE, BUT AS SOON AS THE STEPPED INSIDE COMPLETELY THEY DID NOT HEAR US ANY MORE.
(ON THE TAPE YOU COULD HEAR JERRY SAYING "OH ****" OVER AND OVER.) BRENT HAD THE FLASHLIGHT AND HE SAID THAT HE SAW A SHADOW BESIDE THEM GO TOWARDS THE STAIRS. JERRY WANTED TO LEAVE BUT BRENT WENT TOWARDS THE STAIRWAY. BRENT WENT UP THE STAIRS, JERRY STAYED AT THE BOTTOM. WE WERE OUTSIDE AND COULD SEE JERRY BY THE DOOR, WE YELLED TO HIM TO GET OUT BECAUSE WE THOUGHT THE DOGS WERE COMING. HE TOLD US HE NEVER HEARD US. JERRY SAID THAT THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE STARTED GETTING COLDER AND FOGGY, HE CALLED BRENT THEN WENT UP THE STAIRS, HE SAID HE COULD SEE LIGHT MOVING AROUND IN THE ROOM TO HIS LEFT. HE THOUGHT IT WAS BRENT'S FLASHLIGHT. HE WAS CALLING BRENT'S NAME AND ON THE TAPE IT GET' S  FUZZY/STATIC WHEN HE WAS DOING THIS. JERRY SAID THAT AS SOON AS HE STEPPED IN THE ROOM, THE DOOR SLAMMED SHUT AND HE ALMOST FAINTED. HE SAID THE ROOM GOT DARK AND HE COULDN'T SEE NOTHING. HE WAS SCREAMING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME.

BRENT SAID HE WASN'T EVER IN THAT ROOM. HE WENT IN THE ROOM TO THE RIGHT. HE SAID THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN HEAR JERRY COME UP THE STAIRS. HE SAID THAT HIS FLASHLIGHT STARTED DIEING OUT AND THAT'S WHEN HE WAS HEADING BACK TO GO DOWNSTAIRS. JUST BEFORE HE GOT TO THE DOOR , HE SAID HE FELT THIS HEAVY COLD BREEZE/WIND GO RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AND THAT HE SAW THE DOOR SHUTTING AND HE RAN AND STUCK THE FLASHLIGHT IN THE DOORWAY. HE SAID RIGHT AFTER HE HEARD LIKE A LAUGH AND THEN HEARD THE DOOR WHERE JERRY WAS SLAM, AND HE HEARD THE FRONT DOOR SLAM. BRENT SAID HE ALMOST mad HIS PANTS BECAUSE WHEN HE RAN TOWARDS JERRY HE SAW THIS BIG MASS OF BLACK WHATEVER IT WAS GLIDE DOWN THE LAST STEPS OF THE STAIRS AND THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR. HE WENT TO JERRY'S DOOR AND HE SAID AT FIRST HE COULD NOT OPEN IT. AFTER A FEW SECONDS THE DOOR SUDDENLY OPENED EASILY. BRENT SAID THAT JERRY COULDN'T MOVE. HE LOOKED TRAUMATIZED AND SCARED BUT DID NOT RUN. BRENT HAD TO PULL JERRY'S SWEATER BEFORE HE BEGAN TO RUN. THEN THEY FLEW OUT OF THE HOUSE.

FROM THE OUTSIDE ALL WE SAW WAS THEM GO IN, JERRY BY THE DOOR, THEN THE DOOR SLAMMED SHUT, WE ALMOST LOST IT OURSELVES. MY FRIEND CRISTINE  STARTED CRYING, AND BRIAN WAS IN PANIC. I WAS FELLING LIKE IT WAS ALL HAPPENING IN SLOW MOTION. THEN WHEN WE FINALLY SAW THE DOOR OPEN, WE HEARD THE DOGS. WE YELLED FOR THEM TO HURRY, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME WE STARTED RUNNING TOWARDS THE CAR. WE FINALLY GOT TO THE CAR AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE SAFE BUT WE COULD HEAR THE DOGS STILL COMING. THEY WERE GETTING CLOSER. WE GOT IN THE CAR AND I DON'T REMEMBER HOW WE GOT OUT OF THERE. ALL I REMEMBER AFTER THAT WAS FEELING MY HEART IN MY THROAT.

I AM 36 YRS OLD NOW, AND I REMEMBER THIS LIKE IT WAS LAST NIGHT!.. THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS PLACE AND THIS I PUT THIS ON MY SON.

Edited by AugustineGStudy, 12 October 2007 - 06:46 PM.

#22 Judecat

Judecat

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(meandjd310 @ Oct 12 2007, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I LIVE IN SOUTH BAY AREA ALSO,  BACK WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL (1987) I WENT TO VANDERLIP WITH A BUNCH OF FRIENDS (5 OF US). WE DROVE UP TO THE ROAD TO THE GATE, THEN WE WALKED DOWN THE TRAIL TO THE MAIN  HOUSE, WHICH HAD A 6 FOOT FENCE AROUND IT BACK THEN, AS SOON AS WE GOT THERE WE HEARD THE DOGS BARKING. BRENT HAD BROUGHT SOME STEAKS AND A CHICKEN FOR THE DOGS AND TOLD US TO RUN TOWARDS THE BACK WHILE HITTING THE GATE AND WHEN WE THOUGHT THE DOGS WERE ALL THERE TO THROW THE MEAT OVER THE FENCE. WE DID WHAT HE SAID, AND WHEN THE DOGS WENT TO THE BACK, MY PSYCHO FRIENDS BRENT AND JERRY BOTH WENT OVER THE FENCE AND UP TO THE HOUSE. IT SEEMED LIKE FOREVER WAITING FOR THEM, WE COULDN'T REALLY SEE MUCH FROM THE FOG. BUT WE DID SEE THEM GO IN. JERRY HAD A TAPE RECORDER WITH HIM, BACK THEN WE DIDN'T HAVE DIGITAL PHONES, CAMERAS, ETC.. AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAW.....

THEY SAID WHEN THEY WENT IN THERE WERE STAIRS THAT WENT TO THE 2ND LEVEL AND THERE WAS A ROOM TO THE RIGHT, AND A SMALLER ONE TO THE LEFT. THEY SAID THAT AS THEY STEPPED INTO THE HOUSE THEY COULD HEAR US YELLING OUTSIDE, BUT AS SOON AS THE STEPPED INSIDE COMPLETELY THEY DID NOT HEAR US ANY MORE.
(ON THE TAPE YOU COULD HEAR JERRY SAYING "OH SH*T" OVER AND OVER.) BRENT HAD THE FLASHLIGHT AND HE SAID THAT HE SAW A SHADOW BESIDE THEM GO TOWARDS THE STAIRS. JERRY WANTED TO LEAVE BUT BRENT WENT TOWARDS THE STAIRWAY. BRENT WENT UP THE STAIRS, JERRY STAYED AT THE BOTTOM. WE WERE OUTSIDE AND COULD SEE JERRY BY THE DOOR, WE YELLED TO HIM TO GET OUT BECAUSE WE THOUGHT THE DOGS WERE COMING. HE TOLD US HE NEVER HEARD US. JERRY SAID THAT THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE STARTED GETTING COLDER AND FOGGY, HE CALLED BRENT THEN WENT UP THE STAIRS, HE SAID HE COULD SEE LIGHT MOVING AROUND IN THE ROOM TO HIS LEFT. HE THOUGHT IT WAS BRENT'S FLASHLIGHT. HE WAS CALLING BRENT'S NAME AND ON THE TAPE IT GET' S  FUZZY/STATIC WHEN HE WAS DOING THIS. JERRY SAID THAT AS SOON AS HE STEPPED IN THE ROOM, THE DOOR SLAMMED SHUT AND HE ALMOST FAINTED. HE SAID THE ROOM GOT DARK AND HE COULDN'T SEE NOTHING. HE WAS SCREAMING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME.

BRENT SAID HE WASN'T EVER IN THAT ROOM. HE WENT IN THE ROOM TO THE RIGHT. HE SAID THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN HEAR JERRY COME UP THE STAIRS. HE SAID THAT HIS FLASHLIGHT STARTED DIEING OUT AND THAT'S WHEN HE WAS HEADING BACK TO GO DOWNSTAIRS. JUST BEFORE HE GOT TO THE DOOR , HE SAID HE FELT THIS HEAVY COLD BREEZE/WIND GO RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AND THAT HE SAW THE DOOR SHUTTING AND HE RAN AND STUCK THE FLASHLIGHT IN THE DOORWAY. HE SAID RIGHT AFTER HE HEARD LIKE A LAUGH AND THEN HEARD THE DOOR WHERE JERRY WAS SLAM, AND HE HEARD THE FRONT DOOR SLAM. BRENT SAID HE ALMOST mad HIS PANTS BECAUSE WHEN HE RAN TOWARDS JERRY HE SAW THIS BIG MASS OF BLACK WHATEVER IT WAS GLIDE DOWN THE LAST STEPS OF THE STAIRS AND THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR. HE WENT TO JERRY'S DOOR AND HE SAID AT FIRST HE COULD NOT OPEN IT. AFTER A FEW SECONDS THE DOOR SUDDENLY OPENED EASILY. BRENT SAID THAT JERRY COULDN'T MOVE. HE LOOKED TRAUMATIZED AND SCARED BUT DID NOT RUN. BRENT HAD TO PULL JERRY'S SWEATER BEFORE HE BEGAN TO RUN. THEN THEY FLEW OUT OF THE HOUSE.

FROM THE OUTSIDE ALL WE SAW WAS THEM GO IN, JERRY BY THE DOOR, THEN THE DOOR SLAMMED SHUT, WE ALMOST LOST IT OURSELVES. MY FRIEND CRISTINE  STARTED CRYING, AND BRIAN WAS IN PANIC. I WAS FELLING LIKE IT WAS ALL HAPPENING IN SLOW MOTION. THEN WHEN WE FINALLY SAW THE DOOR OPEN, WE HEARD THE DOGS. WE YELLED FOR THEM TO HURRY, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME WE STARTED RUNNING TOWARDS THE CAR. WE FINALLY GOT TO THE CAR AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE SAFE BUT WE COULD HEAR THE DOGS STILL COMING. THEY WERE GETTING CLOSER. WE GOT IN THE CAR AND I DON'T REMEMBER HOW WE GOT OUT OF THERE. ALL I REMEMBER AFTER THAT WAS FEELING MY HEART IN MY THROAT.

I AM 36 YRS OLD NOW, AND I REMEMBER THIS LIKE IT WAS LAST NIGHT!.. THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS PLACE AND THIS I PUT THIS ON MY SON.

So all you actually saw yourself was the door slam and then later your firends running out??  And this you are swearing to you on the life of your son??!!??  I myself wouldn't swear to anything I didn't experience directly -- I know who high school students tend to lie to each other.

But assuming they were telling the truth -- who do suppose might have been haunting the house?

#23 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:04 AM

I wonder if anyone else has visited this spot recently ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!