• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:03 PM

I have never experienced anything like this, I'm here seeking support and answers. Thanks in advance.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards, unfortunately, you forgot to tell us what got you speechless in the first place which makes it hard to share our opinions. Maybe you could give us a bit more information :yes:  :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,703 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

Welcome to the forums! We're eager to hear your story
Posted Image

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:30 AM

Welcome to the community, Moody.... glad you found us!  :)

Moody asked me to help her post this creepy photo on the forums for all of us too see. While at it, I cropped and enlarged the face for a better view.

I'm sure some will say it's a blanket or object possibly giving the illusion of a face. And that certainly needs to be considered, but I hope we will also be willing to at least consider the possibilities. .............illusion or not, I'm seeing a sad face.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Moody, are you the mom in the photo? And can you give us a summary? Is the house
haunted? Any information you can give us would be appreciated.  :thanks:
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:10 AM

Ghost or not, i'm seeing pupils in the iris of the eyes.  :huh:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:31 AM

We recently moved in to the home in June. My four year old has had night terrors & has spoke of seeing someone. Me not really knowing what to say, do or think. Never in a million years would i have thought i would find such an appearance in our picture. My son is sleeping right beside my daughter & i where the face as shown itself.  I agree that there is a sad look covering over it. My husband says it looks like a mask to him. We are both trembling & finding it difficult to wrap our minds around it.

Thank you for posting it for me.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:18 AM

I think it is always important to listen to your children most often their invisible friends are more than their imagination!

When looking at this image it looks like it could be something like printed pajama pants or maybe a stuffed animal.
But you would have a better idea than I would :) I would say go with your gut and just play it by ear and keep a record of events if any thing else happens.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 lorac61469

lorac61469

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:37 AM

Let's calm down and think of a rational explanation first. What kind of sheets and comforter do you have on the bed? Is there a design? Color? Did your son bring a blanket into bed with him?  To me it looks like folds in fabric but I can see where it looks like a mask.

Both of my children had night terrors. So upsetting when it happens, nothing you do can console them. Fortunately they don't seem to have any recollection of ever having them. When does your son say he sees someone?

#9 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:23 AM

I have studied this picture for three days now. There are no explanations for this. That is why we are shook up. My bed covers are black & silver. I seriously said the exact same thing though. It really does look like cloth. And practically all the time. He will go a day or so being fine but more of the days he refuses to even go to the bathroom alone.

This photo was taken on my bed with the mattress lying in the living room floor and the background scenery with light is an opened entrance into my kitchen, no couch, no fluffy chairs, animals, pjs or blankets. There is simply no explanation.

#10 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,703 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:18 AM

I see a lighter area there, but it took me a while to even see the 'face"
Posted Image

#11 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:29 AM

Do you have an sheets, blankets pillows or clothes with a rose pattern on them? To me I see a rose bud with a stem and leaves for the eyes :yes:
- siguie -

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

Moody... do you see it as a lady with earlobe length hair? Or do you see the possible hair as a nose, like I'm seeing it?
I ask because in the pic below with the smaller image of the face, I see it differently than the enlarged version.

Oh, and don't let things get to you. The members here like to rule out possible explainable anomalies/artifacts first when
studying a photo. But that doesn't mean what you or someone else sees is wrong. That's up to you to decide after the
opinions all roll in.  :) .........And who knows, someone might just nail it, and solve the whole mystery.  ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:13 AM

View PostMoodyMa, on 31 August 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

This photo was taken on my bed with the mattress lying in the living room floor and the background scenery with light is an opened entrance into my kitchen, no couch, no fluffy chairs, animals, pjs or blankets. There is simply no explanation.
There is always an explanation.Sadly,finding the correct 1 is usually easier said then done.Especially when it comes to anything possibly paranormal in nature.

Edited by The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again, 31 August 2017 - 01:12 PM.

#14 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

I see the two eyes, very large large nose & a droopy mouth. My son had two dreams last week. The first he had awoke late in the night and refused to go back to sleep, didn't want his father leaving for work and said there was a bad person named Spikey trying to get him. A few days following that dream....He woke up with pure joy & excitement saying that he had a dream about a woman named Everest, saying he loved her. The next day he woke up devastated saying that she had left him. He cried for hours and hours. Pestering me wanting me to go get her. He asked me to call her. I asked him where she might be and all he tells me is that she lives in the snow? I actually showed my son this picture and i showed him after he had already spoken of these two people. And  he says IT Is a girl and her name is Everest. When questioned about her he says that she doesn't like me or his father. And that she hides whenever we are around. And i simply told him that i thought she was bad considering what he had just said. He immediately became offensive defending her saying that she was good. The picture was taken a few days before the first dream. But he has been frightened the whole time we have lived here. He has a history of sleep walking, severe anxiety, night terrors & talking about things that are hard to explain. Whenever he was two years old he started saying he wanted to go home. That he did not live with us. His home was "far far away" he has mentioned ALOT that he has a son & needs to find him. Whenever we are in stores he thinks people walking behind us are out to get him. He isn't exposed to "scary movies" or anything in that sort. We have had unusaul conversations with him his whole 4 years of life. But never have i ever saw or experienced anything like this. And i promise to each and ever one of you. This is not a fake picture and there is no way that it could be something as in a blanket or pillow. If it was i wouldnt be here asking for opinions & support. I know its a jot of different facts of our lives please bare with me. It is hard trying to inform complete strangers about everything i have witnessed with him.

#15 MoodyMa'am041

MoodyMa'am041

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:01 PM

If i knew how to upload photos here i would glady post a picture of us laying the exact same way but in the light. And there is another picture that turned my stomach of my son that he had taken of himself in the dark outside with no lights and there are four lines of lights right above his head with an obvious glow to them. Three of them appear to be yellowish/orange. And the forth is much bigger than the other three and it's color looks to be green.

#16 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:18 PM

OK, I will say it. It looks like a fold in a baby blanket.
Now, assuming it to be paranormal, ask yourself this. Why would a ghost appear in that position? If it were hanging over the lady's shoulder, or behind them in the room, upright as a person, I would give it much more weight.
Then there is texture. I can see why one would think it was a mask. Papier-Mâché comes to mind instantly, with that fold over one "eye."  
God Bless
Graves

Edited by MortimerGraves, 31 August 2017 - 12:20 PM.

Who you gonna call?

#17 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

It looks like cloth with a pattern. I lightened the photos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#18 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

I see a blanket or cloth with rose design, you see the colors of the cloth (pink green, blue).

Posted Image
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#19 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:33 PM

Yeah it just looks like a blanket with a green and red rose pattern :yes:

Posted Image
- siguie -

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,641 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:31 PM

I hope you're still with us, Moody. Just remember... these are all just opinions. Take from it what you will.  :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users