Hi There

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 bartz

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:33 AM

I nearly forgot to come here to say hello. I found this site from a google search. I have no path or anything, I'm just open minded and will explore anything and look at it from different angles and views to hopefully discover the bigger picture. I used to follow a lot of mediums and read their sites and books but I was quite shocked to see a fair few of them have gone born again christian, it's hard to believe yeah when they were new age before. doreen virtue was one that I liked. it makes you think about it all. I haven't made my mind up yet.

#2 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:14 PM

Hi bartz, lol welcome to the forums. Have you checked out the main site? GhostStudy? If you like looking at pictures and stuff, you should check it out, there are a lot of really cool ones.

What all are you interested in other than mediums?
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 01:53 AM

:D Hello and welcome to Paranormal Soup hope you enjoy your journey :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 bartz

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:29 AM

hey there thanks for the welcome, I've always been interested in the paranormal but it's like you can't really prove it or get enough evidence. I've never seen a ufo yet so that would be interesting to see one of those sightings. I have had ghost experiences but looking back now I do think it could of been a natural occurance that we easily mistake for spirit activity. I'm very open minded and some of my friends are mediums but most just gave up or were in fear of what they saw, it's like it's very dangerous if your not careful or know what you are doing yeah.

other than that I like long distance running and do half marathons and marathons, I do the shorter events aswelike like 10ks and 10milers. I always try to get pb's times its very rewarding. this is just for fun really important just an average runner and do a lot of hiking as well.

#5 Thalia

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to the ghost community.:)

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,416 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:39 AM

Hello and :welcome:
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com