38 replies to this topic

#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:02 AM

Freeze welcome to the boards! Glad to see another Ozzie :) I am sorry to hear you're having some frightening experiences.Have your parents heard any of these noises yet? I read the incidents mostly happen when you are home alone but it is important to get everyone on the same page so to speak.
Posted Image

#22 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:29 AM

Hey guys.

It's currently 10:00 (9:57)PM

Tonight I'm gonna keep my bible open next to my bed and see if that helps. I have not heard much banging or anything all day so that seems to be good. However I looked in the closet today and noticed something really strange. It looks like blood? Like dried and old? I also found this on top of my door frame.

Not sure what to think of it, and there is no way I'm touching it.

I will attempt everything you told me, thank you for the help

I will keep in touch tonight,

Thanks

#23 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:05 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

Exactly, MacC
In a case where we're dealing with something evil... and for those that are religious, keep God close.

It was an opinion, CDS... we all have them.

I apologize to Mikaru,

I didn't mean to come across that way and should have added more text... but me being on the fly... meh,

You said it best above Jim... Thx

#24 capn b

capn b

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:33 AM

This is the main reason I keep coming back to this board. The willing help and information that is given is nothing short of phenomenal. Really hope this board stays around
Just because you cant see it, doesn't mean it's not there

#25 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:53 AM

I agree.

The knowledge and comfort just from talking about it is amazing.

In case anyone would like to talk to me about this, where I can explain in more depth without typing, my Skype is Sorry, Freeze is under 18... so staff needed to remove contact info Feel free to contact me but make sure to include a message about the board so I can accept. I'll be on all night, it's 12:23am here so kinda not wanting to sleep.

Thanks guys

Edited by Jim@GhostStudy, 04 February 2017 - 12:18 AM.

#26 biblophile

biblophile

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, books art

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:23 AM

good luck Freeze. I have been where you are it is difficult to live like that. I hope all goes well

Edited by biblophile, 02 February 2017 - 07:23 AM.

#27 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:33 AM

Cheers

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,289 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

Freeze... I know it's overwhelming right now. But just focus on what you know you need to do right now. And slowly bring your parents into it a bit as you can over time.

Have you noticed any cuts or sores on the back of your lower legs, calf region?

Can you take some pictures of the wardrobe and attach them here?
Or send to my email: mailbox@ghoststudy.com
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#29 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

I've sent you an email with some photos. Sorry they didn't turn out better, there's a lack of light in my room.

As for marks on my legs and things, I haven't really noticed anything. The only thing I found worth mentioning is that I woke up 3 weeks ago and my wrist had been lightly slashed, but I think that was my dog, (he's very large).

Thanks

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

Okay Freeze... glad to hear there's no cuts or scratches. Please let me know if that changes.   ;  )

Can you try the email again? I never received the pics and they aren't in my junk folder.
And hey, get some more "light" in your room... it's important.  ;)

I'm praying for you!
Posted Image

#31 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:57 PM

How did your night go with the open bible?

You need to claim your space and take ownership of what you will or won't accept in that space!

So as for the stuff in the cupboard and on the door frame, you really need to put on some rubber gloves and make an effort to get rid of it. You could use some really good disinfectant first and once that is all cleaned, then take stock of your bedroom. Make sure that any clutter is either disposed of and that things are clean and dust free in your room including your walls. Take down any heavy drapes and clean them too along with the windows. While the window is open take a simple spray bottle of salty water and add some Sage to it and lightly mist the spots and bedroom area it doesn't need to be dripping wet just lightly misted. You could say a prayer and tell what ever is in your room to leave and do this in the name of Jesus Christ then close the window.

When you shower use that time to visualise the water as a white light to protect your auric field you can say something like  “I surround myself with the white light of love and divine protection, and I allow nothing but positive thoughts, energies and people to affect me”.

Best of luck.
Posted Image

#32 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:08 AM

So my bibles gone missing...

I literally forgot all about it when I woke up this morning. It's not till after I read your response that I realised its gone.

I put it on the side dresser table of my bed, and it is no longer there. I can't find it anywhere. Oh well... Guess I should be used to it. Thanks for all your suggestions. I try to keep my room clean and "well lit", it was just the weather and time that made it darker. I'll try to get some better photos sometime. I'll be trying out as much as I can with your suggestions.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/p1JFK

Edited by Freeze, 03 February 2017 - 01:22 AM.

#33 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:23 AM

If you can get a camera running that might really help especially with evidence gathering for the future.

Use you camera in video mode, of phone camera or a cheap Action Cam will do the job (leave the lights on at night to provide enough illumination.
Put the camera is a corner of the room facing where most of the activity is. Place you bible within the frame of the camera field and let it record all night. Just remember to press record once you have changed etc and just about to get into bed and pray.

Do this for several nights and see what happens, see if the activity decreases, see if objects like your bible/cups stay still. If you can capture evidence of the bible moving/disappearing or cup breaking it will go a long way with evidence especially if someone comes out out to help you.

#34 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:54 AM

I'll see what I can do

#35 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:26 PM

Thanks for the updates Freeze, how are you feeling with the information we've provided you? More confident? Positive?

Who have you spoken to about this outside of this community? I'm a little worried that you haven't said much about your family. its important to let them know what's going on.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#36 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:11 AM

Freeze... I received your pictures... thank you so much! ...............I'll try to get them posted tomorrow for all to see.

About the red mass on the door frame... can you do me a favor and scrap about an inch of it off and then place the sample in an envelope for safe keeping? We're going to need that analyzed. The same with the red spill coming out from the ceiling. And lastly, if that weren't enough  :)  ...can you let me know the nearest big city by you? I or maybe even MacC can contact a lab near you and obtain a price for an analysis. Or you can send it to me in an envelope. I would pay for the lab work either way. Is that something you would be interested in doing?

Oh, and there was a concern among our staff when seeing your Skype contact info being listed. The concern is, you're under 18 yrs old. So i'm going to have to remove it, I hope you understand.

Please let us know how you're doing, especially after midnight. Have you considered sleeping somewhere other than your room at night? I would be interested in the results if you did.
Posted Image

#37 Freeze

Freeze

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:07 AM

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've had some trouble signing in to the website? Anyway I'm using a separate app now and it's working fine. I'm leaving for Melbourne on Wednesday and won't be back for a while. Hopefully I don't come back to find the whole place trashed. Anyway, I found my bible... It was inside the cupboard, still open on the page I left it. Pesky genius playing tricks I assume.

Sorry to hear about the Skype. Just wanted to allow multiple ways to communicate. And if you did Skype me past midnight, you'd probably hear some of the knocking and things. I'm not sure how happy my parents would be if I scraped off stuff from my door, but I'm happy to do it :).

If I manage to do it I'll post a photo up for you guys.

Keep in touch

- Freeze

#38 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,289 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:02 AM

Hopefully you'll have some peace on your trip. But it seems like things are better for you presently. At least I hope that's the case.
And glad you found your still opened bible... amazing!

As for Skype... you can still communicate with other members... you just need to do it through PMs and then it's up to you how you proceed.
Keep us in the loop when you can.   :  )
Posted Image

#39 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

Lets try and tick the basics off with the red stuff - is it possible that it might be rust of some sort?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users