#1 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:20 AM

Hi everyone!
Last night at about midnight, I went outside on the back deck to smoke. I stood by the rail and was watching a plane high up in the sky. There was no sound, but it was rather high up, so this was normal. It had red blinking lights like a plane flying at night should, and everything looked normal. I kept watching it for several minutes, it was midnight and there was nothing else to see.... Wait... this plane is not moving! It still had the flashing red lights, but I had watched it for too long for it to still be in the same place... weird. I continured to watch, and suddenly the lights went out. That's it, they just blinked out.... then a few seconds later, a very bright yellow light blinked on, then another, then another, one right after the other, all in a row, where the plane had been. I wasn't expecting it, and when it happened I jumped, it startled me. WTH? The bright yellow lights were way too big and bright to be coming from a plane, almost like spot lights. I went inside to get my son to come and look, but when we got back outside it was gone.......   of coarse!   Any ideas what it could have been?
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:04 PM

Do you live near a military installation? If so, you could have seen a military drone on a practice maneuvers.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:15 PM

No, I don't live near a military installation, though I have seen very large military drones a couple times before. Creepy things! I wonder if what I saw could have been one?
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

It's possible. They might have been on military drones on night maneuvers. It could also have been a civilian, rescue or a news drone with military-grade spotlights, like HellFighter.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 21 September 2017 - 05:23 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:02 AM

It could have been a satellite...  Possibly the space station.  I have seen a couple of stationary red blinking lights in the sky at my Uncle's farm at night before.  Not sure what they are, but I'm hoping they are just satellites.... :)

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#6 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM

no, and no.... it was not a remote control, nor a satellite.... if you have ever seen an airplane flying at night, very high in the sky, so high that you could not hear it, you saw what I saw.... but then it changed, it blinked out, was gone,   then a few seconds later a bright yellow light came on, then another one, then another one, like someone flipping light switches, until there were three very bright lights in the sky, very big lights, and much too high to ever shine on the ground as in search lights. they appeared much bigger than the airplane ever was. I sure wish I had a picture of it, it is hard to describe it so you know what I am talking about.....

#7 jwc

jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:18 AM

View PostSnickers, on 22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM, said:

no, and no.... it was not a remote control, nor a satellite.... if you have ever seen an airplane flying at night, very high in the sky, so high that you could not hear it, you saw what I saw.... but then it changed, it blinked out, was gone,   then a few seconds later a bright yellow light came on, then another one, then another one, like someone flipping light switches, until there were three very bright lights in the sky, very big lights, and much too high to ever shine on the ground as in search lights. they appeared much bigger than the airplane ever was. I sure wish I had a picture of it, it is hard to describe it so you know what I am talking about.....
It sounds like an interesting sighting, I used to live in Arizona and saw a great many strange lights, including the Phoenix lights in 1997

#8 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:anime. films. horror movies. music. playing guitar. video games. books and comics. writing. poetry. art. beaches. nature. photography. swimming. stargazing. the paranormal. graveyards. meditation. crystals, rocks and gemstones.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for sharing you're sighting on here. I've at one point saw something in the sky and I couldn't explain it at all. You should take photo's next time or try to capture a video of it. That's very interesting though. Many people claim that they always see strange lights in the sky and they don't hear anything coming from the object. I've always believed in paranormal since I was younger. Many people try to discredit it though. I'm sure you'll come across it again in the future.

Posted Image

#9 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:48 PM

View Postjwc, on 22 September 2017 - 07:18 AM, said:

It sounds like an interesting sighting, I used to live in Arizona and saw a great many strange lights, including the Phoenix lights in 1997

That would have been awesome to see the Phoenix lights!  Where I live, we see a huge amount of strange things in the sky. We have a wide open view of the sky in all directions. I don't have a good camera, and only a cheap cell phone, so most of the time pictures don't come out well for me.

This thing I saw, for some reason, has me really puzzled. It was just so unusual. I sometimes search for things that might be similar on the web, but have never heard of anything like this...the three huge lights were all in a row, touching together, and very bright.

We did hear the loud mechanical noise, and a sound of trumpets, from something huge going over us, but we could not see anything. So I know that the stories about this are true. I heard it with my own ears. It sounded like a giant peice of machinery, going very slowly over us, but invisible. That happened last summer. Something is going on, but what??  I will be ok with never knowing! :)

#10 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:11 PM

Not to freak you out or anything Snickers, but have you ever been abducted by aliens?
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#11 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 22 September 2017 - 07:11 PM, said:

Not to freak you out or anything Snickers, but have you ever been abducted by aliens?

That would freak me out!  No, I have never been abducted... there are always people around my house, and they would know if I ever disappeared for any length of time. I have never seen an alien either, though sometimes I think that would be cool..... would probably scare me really bad though... :alien:

#12 jwc

jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:15 AM

View PostSnickers, on 22 September 2017 - 06:48 PM, said:

That would have been awesome to see the Phoenix lights!  Where I live, we see a huge amount of strange things in the sky. We have a wide open view of the sky in all directions. I don't have a good camera, and only a cheap cell phone, so most of the time pictures don't come out well for me.

This thing I saw, for some reason, has me really puzzled. It was just so unusual. I sometimes search for things that might be similar on the web, but have never heard of anything like this...the three huge lights were all in a row, touching together, and very bright.

We did hear the loud mechanical noise, and a sound of trumpets, from something huge going over us, but we could not see anything. So I know that the stories about this are true. I heard it with my own ears. It sounded like a giant peice of machinery, going very slowly over us, but invisible. That happened last summer. Something is going on, but what??  I will be ok with never knowing! :)
The mechanical sounds are different, but i have heard stories about the trumpets. The Phoenix craft was huge but it made no sound at all, which made it all the more frightening and amazing.

#13 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

View Postjwc, on 23 September 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

The mechanical sounds are different, but i have heard stories about the trumpets. The Phoenix craft was huge but it made no sound at all, which made it all the more frightening and amazing.

What do you think the Phoenix lights were? Just your opinion, or gut feelings?

#14 jwc

jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:56 AM

View PostSnickers, on 23 September 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

What do you think the Phoenix lights were? Just your opinion, or gut feelings?
I think it must have been E.T.'s. The ship was to large in my opinion to be anything made be the government.

#15 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

View Postjwc, on 26 September 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

I think it must have been E.T.'s. The ship was to large in my opinion to be anything made be the government.

That would be my opinion too..... love this site where you don't get attacked for admitting what you think!

#16 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:38 AM

I think many ufo's are our own secret military craft. I don't necessarily buy that the rest are all aliens. I believe there's an interdimensional aspect to them. Possibly some mind messing and illusions too
Posted Image

#17 citrinecastle

citrinecastle

Priestess of Poo

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,573 posts
  • Interests:Stalking GS moderators, discussing horrific bowel movements and all that is stinky, cat speaking, eating bubble wrap

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:31 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 26 September 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

I think many ufo's are our own secret military craft. I don't necessarily buy that the rest are all aliens. I believe there's an interdimensional aspect to them. Possibly some mind messing and illusions too

From what I've searched out over the years, all the triangular shaped are ours (TR3B I think they're called). Reverse engineered, supposedly. They can look like 1, 2 or 3 different craft, the way they can phase their lights and move around, then it looks like they merge into one singular triangle. I dunno, dodgy stuff. Interesting sighting, though! I never see anything. :(

Posted Image

http://www.myspace.com/citrinecastle

Ask Me About My Bowel Movements, I Dare You

No...Let's NOT Talk About My Bowel Movements You Rascally Evil Mod, You

#18 jwc

jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:21 AM

View PostSnickers, on 26 September 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

That would be my opinion too..... love this site where you don't get attacked for admitting what you think!
Right you are, this is one of the few places that I feel comfortable talking about what I have witnessed.

#19 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:52 PM

I have seen these lights a couple more times, on different nights. The lights only come on for two to three seconds, then go right back off, so not long enough to get a picture of them. My grandson saw them too, he said 'did you see that!!?? '    Something big is in the sky, invisible, unless they choose to show themselves by turning on the lights!  Creepy....

#20 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:02 PM

That is creepy. but at least you know you aren't losing your mind lol
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users