• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 IrishSean

IrishSean

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:39 AM

Hi all I'm new to this board I came across it while looking for information!!

Right I don't know where to start,since my teens I have had an interest in the paranormal and don't know if this has drawn whatever I think is following me,I have done angel cards and things of that sort with an old gf who often claimed she had interactions with ghosts(not always nice ones) anyway I am 26 now and weird things have been happening me lately I am living with my new partner in a house and during the night I often wake up in a panic and can't move even though I do t see anything holding me down it just feels like it,can't speak nothing,what's scarier is this only happens some nights when I'm sleeping with my partner but it happens every night my partner sleeps in with our son if he wakes during the night,it's like something knows I'm alone!!! I'm genuinely freaked out by this and don't want to panic my gf or freak her out and I don't want to give it any attention incase that's what it wants (if it is something) a few weeks ago when I was sleeping in in the morning and I was alone in the house I just woke and was lying in the bed half asleep when I heard something say 'yeah' ... now I don't know if this was my imagination from being half asleep but it freaked me the f#k out... then just 2days ago when my partner was out yet again in the morning I woke and after a few mins of being awake I heard a growl,it was like it came from right next me the same as the voice saying 'yeah' came from in my bedroom with the door closed,it was up close and personal but couldn't see anything,as I said I'm not showing it any attention as I heard that's what makes things get worse,I was even worried about acknowledging it by writing this post,what do you guys think? I am a catholic and say my prayers every night but I have messed around with the paranormal a few years ago and wondering have I opened something,I am no angel and have led a light criminal life,is this something attaching onto my sins,genuinely creeped out and worried,any insight appreciated thank you

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:48 AM

Heya Sean, welcome!

Personally, I don't believe that spirits would necessarily attach themselves to you because of any 'sins', perceived or not.

I can't say with any certainty whether or not you are having some issues with a ghost or not. But some food for thought, most of what you're describing sounds like sleep paralysis: https://en.wikipedia...Sleep_paralysis

Specifically this part:
Signs and symptoms[edit]

Posted Image

A picture of a succubus-like vision, in contrast to the incubus. My Dream, My Bad Dream, 1915, by Fritz Schwimbeck

The central symptom of sleep paralysis is being aware but being unable to move during awakening.[1]

Imagined sounds such as humming, hissing, static, zapping and buzzing noises are reported during sleep paralysis.[4] Other sounds such as voices, whispers and roars are also experienced.[5] These symptoms are usually accompanied by intense emotions: such as fear, and panic.[6] People also have sensations of being dragged out of bed or of flying, numbness, and feelings of electric tingles or vibrations running through their body.[7]

Sleep paralysis may include hallucinations, such as a supernatural creature suffocating or terrifying the individual, accompanied by a feeling of pressure on one's chest and difficulty breathing.[8] Another example of a hallucination involves a menacing shadowy figure entering one's room or lurking outside one's window, while the subject is paralyzed.[9]

Posted Image

#3 IrishSean

IrishSean

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:17 PM

Thanks for the reply,I do know of sleep paralysis but i don't think it's that,I just have this feeling over me that I'm being targeted for some reason,why is this happening me when I'm on my own? Why don't I hear the voices when I'm with someone and I swear it's like right next to me,I haven't named everything that has happened tbh,another instance was when I was watching telly and I heard about 3seconds of someone tutting begging my back it scared the beejaysus out of me,I'm thinking the worsted that it's not someone who does but something else,I'm very skeptical but can give no explanation for these feelings,times of freezing ice cold and the voices,honestly freaked ha,I hope it's nothing

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:21 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards, Sean. I hear voices and I know sometimes it can be startling. I think if you don't want to involve your new partner. You could try a white light meditations that you can do without anyone knowing. It is a visual exercise a bit like smudging without the burning :yes:

The following meditation can be done in about 10 minutes while sitting or lying down with your eyes closed; take a few minutes to listen to your breathing.

Then bring a stream of pure white light from the universe into your mind and let your mind expand with the white energy until it becomes full to overflowing with the light.  This white light is white hot, it is like a white fury that builds in intensity but gives a sense of peace, security, and warmth.  

See and feel the light overflowing down into the throat, filling up the shoulders, it runs down the arms into the hands and then the fingers. It then cascades into the chest and heart overflowing every cell of your body until your body glows and pulses with the white light.

Once you have built the white universal light in your body just be present, in the moment!

Now you want to draw in more, universal light, it is easier now that it knows the way. As you draw more light, it floods your body and bursts into your environment. The light is laser white, and a literal fury, it is a place where no darkness can live. It covers every corner of every room. It surrounds the people and things you love and protect in a light of protection. You can see the area becoming brighter and the environment feels light and calm; you can leave that light there and build it quickly anytime you feel the need. Now take a few minutes once again to listen to the calmness of your breathing and open your eyes.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 IrishSean

IrishSean

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:45 PM

That sounds like it would be a really nice experience :) I'm not being smart but do I just sit and relax with my breathing and imagine this white light? Or is there something more to it? I can see how this would be helpful for my mind and as I said it sounds really nice,thanks got your reply,I would like if you explained a bit more practically and I will give it a try,I don't know if I am being over paranoid but I feel like something dark is around me and waiting to pounce and as soon as I leave my guard down or give it attention it will do so.thanks again and hope you will reply

#6 Snickers

Snickers

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:03 PM

I have also heard a voice, right next to my ear, and felt someone blowing in my face, or buzzing vert fast by me head. I don't have anything that can help explain what's going on, but I firmly believe that you are right in NOT acknowledgeing it in any way... keep us informed please, hopefully it will go away soon
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

View PostIrishSean, on 04 December 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

That sounds like it would be a really nice experience :) I'm not being smart but do I just sit and relax with my breathing and imagine this white light? Or is there something more to it? I can see how this would be helpful for my mind and as I said it sounds really nice,thanks got your reply,I would like if you explained a bit more practically and I will give it a try,I don't know if I am being over paranoid but I feel like something dark is around me and waiting to pounce and as soon as I leave my guard down or give it attention it will do so.thanks again and hope you will reply

It is just something you need to experiment with and see what feels best for you and yes it is just sitting there and imagining a white light. A lot of the time your belief system will guide you in which visualisation works best for you. There are many white light guided visual meditations on the internet you could try one you will know quickly if it is right for you or not.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

Vlawde may be right. Some of what is going on could very well be sleep paralysis. So look into that.

And as far as a haunting…

The more you believe in it, the more vulnerable you become... thus giving it more power. So, do your best to stop thinking about it and do your best to stop its power. Keeping you afraid and on edge is one of its tools.

Everything you do to stop this gives you hope, courage and power. So, keep active in your efforts to stop it. Sage is good but the most powerful incense is sandalwood. Burning sandalwood on charcoal makes a very strong and effective scent.

Since you are religious, pray! But not just once in a while but throughout the day and night. Prayer is your tool to combat it. And Fasting is another great tool if this is demonic. But not just a one day fast but at least two days to three days. And after the first day start drinking water but only water until you end the fast.

And as Klainey mentioned, meditation is also a great tool. Try different ways until you feel it working, and you will. It’s powerful. But it has to be done regularly. Yoga is another tool.

And again, if this is demonic, Keep the following out of your mind, your thoughts and your heart...

Hatred - anger - fear - jealousy - greed

And keep this in mind… whenever you wish bad for others, it turns it into a wish for yourself. So watch your thoughts.  ; )  Wish love and joy to everyone you see even if it’s just being said in your mind.

Oh, and dark forces hate labor, so keep busy! And get yourself outside during the day. It's very important to get sunlight, so get at least 15 minutes of it every day!

Play joyful music in your home. The key word is “joyful”. Christmas music this time of year works quite nicely.  : )

I guess that’s enough for now.

What I write here not only applies to you but for others that might be going through a haunting as well.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

IrishSean... I was just made aware of something yesterday that may possibly help you. It's rather bizarre. But if you're interested, PM me.
Posted Image

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,456 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:26 PM

Hi Sean, how are you going?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#11 IrishSean

IrishSean

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

Hi guys sorry I haven't replied in a while but I haven't experienced anything happening lately really,I have made sure I'm not sleeping alone like a big scaredy cat ha,cold spots happening randomly and waking up during the night to extreme cold spots but I don't know if that's the house or the weather or I'm being paranoid,oh and Jim I'd like to hear what you have to say please do pm me,and thanks again for the replies guys ye are very good :) even if I am being paranoid

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:51 AM

I PMed you... ;)

Glad to know that things have settled down.
Posted Image

#13 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:09 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 05 December 2017 - 02:54 AM, said:

Hatred - anger - fear - jealousy - greed

You sounded like Yoda when you said/typed that :good:

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:14 PM

View PostThe_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again, on 10 December 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

You sounded like Yoda when you said/typed that :good:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”  -Yoda   ;)
Posted Image

#15 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:15 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 10 December 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”  -Yoda   ;)
I know the saying,it reminded me of it. :good:

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:42 PM

Yoda's pretty cool.  ^_^
Posted Image

#17 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,456 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM

can't wait to see the new movie tonight! Also Sean, happy to hear things have settled down a little bit for you.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users