I love this analogy

Me too, Klainey!

#22 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,181 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

I don't think they choose them because they are empty, more that they associate it with something they experienced whilst living.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 07:01 PM

View PostAmethyst, on 21 November 2008 - 06:51 AM, said:

What looks to YOU as an abandoned house in the Spirit World may appear as it once was when it was built.  It depends on who is looking at it.

I think of it as a rain forest.  A house can have many layers, but it is still one house.

A rain forest is one rain forest, but it has many layers where different creatures live.  I don't claim to know exactly what lives where, but I believe you have the creepy crawlies like the bugs, snakes, etc. on the bottom layer.  As you move up you have the monkeys and sloths and what have you, and then you have the top canopy where the birds live.  They live in layers, but they still all live together.  Somewhere I think I heard that some of the animals that live in the trees never touch the ground ever.  They live on their own level within the trees.  So to me, it would make sense that ghosts/spirits can and do exist within their own time and space on their own vibrational level of existance.

I think we exist on different vibrational levels, so I think ghosts can exist or visit or "live" in their own level of existance within a structure that you or I cannot see or knows exisit (except I can see them!  Posted Image

You may be able to sense their energy or be drawn to a particular building because you are sensitive.  Just because we don't see something doesn't mean it's not there.  I

So I think that houses, land or whatever is layered with spiritual planes that ghosts/spirits exist on.

Amethyst

Great explanation Amethyst! :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter