Just checking are you ok? I am here to listen :heart:

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:13 AM

Yep I'm alive, thanks for asking. Its rough with my seizures and spinal cord damage. Many people never make it as far as I have (10 years of this so far). usually at the 5 year mark they give up and well...it does not end well. To help with pushing myself further back into a life, I'm getting a service dog soon. I've had dreams of my guides saying, 'come on you can go further, I know you think it will stay stagnant forever, but lets try anyways.' And then had images of a dog at my feet. My grandfather whom I was close with in life and has been around me alot since he passed is really pushing me to get one. I know they're perspective on life is different now that they are as spirits so figured why not.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:25 AM

Well I for one am glad you are positively pushing yourself and the dog sounds like a great addition to your family :yes: ; what sort of dog are you getting?

Posted Image

#4 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 15 September 2021 - 10:29 AM

I don't want to advertise it online because service dogs are expensive and certain breeds are prone to being stolen. I can say its small and I would be able to carry it or move it if need be. It will be black and orange. I didn't chose the colour it. Its what I was shown as an available option. I was fine with any colour or sex. They are small dogs that are great for blood pressure, seizures, ptsd, sensory overload and even diabetes for some. Plus I can't pick things off the ground been using a gripper for years now.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#5 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2021 - 06:59 PM

First service animals are AWESOME especially when you tell them work time is over go play and they run around like crazy puppies but switch to work mode as soon as they are needed :good:

Second ... dang really sorry to hear about your spine :shocked:  have you considered using infrared light therapy? I know 804nm {infrared} is being used to treat many forms of nerve damage and enhance nerve reattaching as well as for patients with MS or other nerve degenerative diseases.

Oh and Klainey you once mentioned yer throat thang ... red and infrared light is used for that too :yes:
- siguie -

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 02:26 AM

I used Pulse Magnetic Field Therapy.

Posted Image

#7 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 02:12 PM

"I used Pulse Magnetic Field Therapy."

Yes, that's good too :good: especially for osteocytes {bone stuff} and it's similar to pulsed electric field therapy {and probably directly related}  but magnetic therapy has better/deeper penetration.

Incidentally light therapy works well together with magnet therapy AND the light therapy wont mess up your electronics ... though I'm sure you are more than capable of that yourself  :P

:bunny:
- siguie -

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,411 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 03:12 AM

View Postsiguie, on 04 October 2021 - 02:12 PM, said:

light therapy wont mess up your electronics ... though I'm sure you are more than capable of that yourself  :P

:bunny:

:rofl: ^_^ :mad: after I think about it for a while!

Posted Image