• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 navyblue8621

navyblue8621

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:47 AM

I've had some pretty strange stuff happen, mostly during my childhood. My most vivid memory is of a routine doctor's appointment at Steel City Pediatrics some time in 1995. I was about 8 or 9 at the time. I was standing at the receptionist's window with my mom while she signed some paperwork. I looked into the receptionist's office, and standing right behind the receptionist was my old pediatrician, Dr. Thomas Shatten. He was wearing a grey sweatsuit. He smiled at me and waved. I remember being confused: Dr. Shatten had been killed in a plane crash the year prior. But there he was, looking as opaque and alive as ever. I felt sad, but not frightened. Dr. Shatten was an incredibly sweet man; looking back, I'm glad I got to experience his comforting presence one last time.

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,165 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 01:42 PM

That's the kind of ghost stories I like to hear about.  :)  Glad you were able to have that experience, Navyblue.  :good:

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:29 PM

How lovely that he was there, I wonder if any of his other patients got to see him too?

Maybe he checked in on them from time to time !
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,159 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:49 AM

Lovely experience, I am glad you shared it with us, will check out your other posts :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

That's an awesome experience - thank you for sharing it with us:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users