Jump to content

Santa Sleigh       santa

My Ghostly Encounters

ghosts spirit mist dog cat

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 darknesswolf

darknesswolf

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 20 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Belgium
  • Interests:all kinds of paranormal, animals, ...all sorts of strange things..

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:29 AM

I had been thinking to share my (new) experiences with all of you.
Since my dog passed two years ago, I keep feeling his presence.
So, since I can see aura’s,  why not spirits?
I found out that if you want something, you must wish for it, with all your heart.
Then, let it go, it will come when you are ready.
The same thing happened when I learned to see aura’s. and now, I can see, sense and even smell them!
So, I’ve tried focusing myself on his energy, and got it!
I only saw a strange cloud -like thing moving in the “air”, in my kitchen.
Together with a dog-like smell, I know he came to say “hello”!


Sometimes, at night, when I’m almost asleep, or even when fully awake, I can feel this presence of one of my passed away cats. And she likes to jump on my bed! When that happens, I feel as if something put weight on my foot end. Sometimes, I feel  her jumping on my bed end. And in the past, that scared me.
Now,  if it happens, I just say: “Oliver! Don’t haunt my room! “ but she may do as she likes, as I still got a friend in her.
A newly experience I had this week, when hanging up the laundry to dry outside..
As I was busy with the laundry, I did not see it quite good. It was in the corner of my eye.
Something misty figure passed beside me, a few meter away . but it did not felt dangerous. It felt as a friend. It happened 2 times that day, in broad daylight!
So, now I get used to see and experience spirits , I’m not afraid of them.
I was in the past, but since they’re always there for me, I do not need  to fear.
None of you have to fear them! You always got a guardian spirit besides you, that keep negative entities out.

I’m happy that I can finally share this with people, who don’t think I’m crazy.
Thank you all!

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

    Crop Circle

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 09:46 AM

Ik hoop dat ik dit goed spel... Ik ben blij dat de geesten goedaardige huisdieren zijn en niet iets engs of gevaarlijks. (I hope I spell this right... I am glad the spirits are benign past pets and not something scary or dangerous. )

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#3 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

    Goblin

  • GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Low Lands

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

Long live Google Translate.

#4 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

    Crop Circle

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

:anim_63:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#5 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sydney

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:43 PM

Pets coming to visit is quite common ! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,830 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:18 PM

Yes and thanks for sharing :D
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 Snickers

Snickers

    Ghoul

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:03 PM

I had a special pet. I have always had a dog or two, and loved them all, but this one was just special. He was a German Shepherd, he passed away about ten years ago. I miss him still, and I have his ashes in an urn. I would so love for him to come visit, but he never has.....
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#8 daphnerose

daphnerose

    Goblin

  • GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Columbia River Gorge

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:42 PM

I had a cat years ago that would climb up my legs and sleep on my hips at night.  He went missing and I was so sad.  About 3/6 months after his disappearance, I was almost asleep and here he was climbing up and curling up on me.  Of course I burst out crying, but I think he was just letting me know that he was still around.

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

    Forum Manager

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,830 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:30 AM

View Postdaphnerose, on 01 June 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

I had a cat years ago that would climb up my legs and sleep on my hips at night.  He went missing and I was so sad.  About 3/6 months after his disappearance, I was almost asleep and here he was climbing up and curling up on me.  Of course I burst out crying, but I think he was just letting me know that he was still around.

Wow, that was sad and nice too.

I have never had a dog run away before but we rescued a little terrier pup from the animal shelter. Long story short,  I had cause to go around and bless my house (we were having some issues both human and spirit). Once I blessed the house and asked for anything negative to leave the house; the dog ran out the door I held open. At first, I thought she must have thought I was telling her to get out of the house but when she later ran away, it started me thinking. I have always thought it strange because we also had an older dog and thought she wouldn't venture off on her own. She was a lovely little dog.  I put up lost dog posters and someone even found her but they said she ran off from their house too. I don't believe she was negative but did think maybe she was being used to watch.
Posted Image


Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 daphnerose

daphnerose

    Goblin

  • GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Columbia River Gorge

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

Weird.

#11 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

    Crop Circle

  • GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Underworld
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:24 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 02 June 2018 - 03:30 AM, said:

Wow, that was sad and nice too.

I have never had a dog run away before but we rescued a little terrier pup from the animal shelter. Long story short,  I had cause to go around and bless my house (we were having some issues both human and spirit). Once I blessed the house and asked for anything negative to leave the house; the dog ran out the door I held open. At first, I thought she must have thought I was telling her to get out of the house but when she later ran away, it started me thinking. I have always thought it strange because we also had an older dog and thought she wouldn't venture off on her own. She was a lovely little dog.  I put up lost dog posters and someone even found her but they said she ran off from their house too. I don't believe she was negative but did think maybe she was being used to watch.

Wow, that's bizarre. . :confused:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny


Posted Image


My Shop


#12 darknesswolf

darknesswolf

    Cold Spot

  • GS Member
  • 20 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Belgium
  • Interests:all kinds of paranormal, animals, ...all sorts of strange things..

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:35 AM

View PostSnickers, on 31 May 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

I had a special pet. I have always had a dog or two, and loved them all, but this one was just special. He was a German Shepherd, he passed away about ten years ago. I miss him still, and I have his ashes in an urn. I would so love for him to come visit, but he never has.....
Have you tried to ask him to visit  you?
Sometimes pets can visit you when you dream. Simply ask them!
But maybe he's busy with other things on the other side!
I believe he's still with you,  even if you don't see or feel him.
Maybe you are not ready to see him, it can happen!
I was so scared of spirits a few years ago, and now they show up!  It's like they felt it I was ready to meet them.
Many warm greets,
Darknesswolf

#13 Snickers

Snickers

    Ghoul

  • GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:41 PM

I never thought about asking him to come and visit me, I will try that! Thanks!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghosts, spirit, mist, dog, cat