• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Drfeelg00d

Drfeelg00d

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Okay so bluntly, I believe I have a spirit or demon following me. Or maybe inside my head. I get a vibe it's a demon but it doesn't feel evil. Atleast not towards me. Somehow I just.. Know it is. It has never really given me any telltale signs of it being there besides shivering and cold, once i got p****d and told it it i was gonna quit talking to it and it knocked my cigs over. I do have strange popish knocking sounds that sound like theyre on the inside of my apartment but it could be the electric. two days ago it told me i had news coming on saturday (today) and it moved a bowl today when I was out to lunch with my dad. He, of course, didnt see it. I wasn't even thinking about the spirit and I was looking directly at the bowl, like straight at it, and it slid at a nice even pace about 2 or 3 inches. I was staring right at it! I couldnt believe it happened. we were in a public place and I was with my dad. I first checked to see if the table was slanted but it wasnt. It was a small bowl full of sweet and sour sauce. We had just sat down, my dad prayed, and we started to eat. I not dipped once so it was still full and not to be blown by a draft or anything. I'm 100% positive of what I saw happen. No doubt in my mind. It won't tell me it's name or what it is or appear or really do anything but push thoughts into my head.. But I know I'm not crazy now because of that. This hasnt been happening long i had what i believe to be a demon visit me about 6 months back and nothing really happened after that. but then i move into my own apartment and just within the past 2 or 3 months ive had it pushing thoughts into my head just simply talking to me. not ordering me to do anything per say but just speaking so far. Maybe someone could help me? I want to know what it is, demon or simply a spirit, and what it's name is. Any suggestions?

Also, I have a Pittbull and she doesn't seem to sense anything weird or ATLEAST she doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. I see her looking around the room randomly every once in a while but she never acts as though its a threat to me or her. I thought animals were supposed to notice that stuff? Sorry about posting twice, I didn't know how to edit it. It's my first post and I'm new here! Just trying to find answers! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

First off, stop interacting with it.   No, seriously.  Every time you talk to it, notice it, anything it you are inviting it further into your life.  You don't know what this is and you have absolutely no business (no one does -- I'm speaking general "you" in this sentence rather than specific "you") messing around with things you don't know/understand.

Then go in for a thorough physical and psychological workup.  Including getting your eyes checked.  Everyone who has problems with the paranormal really needs to go and get a clean bill of health (I am not suggesting anything I haven't done myself) because there are physical illnesses, eye problems and mental disorders that will cause one to think he or she is being haunted or followed.

While you're going through the testing read up on protecting oneself and one's home.  One of the most common and easiest protections is to imagine a white ball of light glowing at your solar plexus (at the bottom of your sternum -- the center of your ribcage just above your actual stomach).  Then imagine the white light growing and shining brighter and brighter until it surrounds you and you can feel it.  Whenever you feel this bubble of protection losing strength reimagine it.  Another one is to imagine a purple cloak that you can hide your entire self under (like Harry Potter's invisibility cloak).  Again, imagine this until you can feel it.

Any time the entity tries to interact with you I want you to say "that's not acceptable.  You are not welcome here.  Leave now."  No matter what it does, no matter what it tries, no matter how it makes you feel.  Do not interact with it except to say "that's not acceptable.  You are not welcome here.  Leave now."

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 Clayton

Clayton

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

If it is a daemon then do not say anything to it, including "that's not acceptable.  You are not welcome here.  Leave now."unless it touches you or tries to speak to you or you are forced to respond. Do not try to run from it or stay away from it either, it will consider it a test/fun/tease if you make the game it is playing harder. You need to stand your ground, you may not be religious and that does not matter but if you can speak with a priest or any high religious figure in your life. If you can produce your own protection circle, i.e. "bubble around you" is what it is called in its improper form, then you are set and protected, most daemons can not pass through this, though there are a few daemons that can pass through this quite easily, but i dont think you would have the time to make this post if that was the case. That and also to my knowledge none of them are out at the moment. ANYWAY, that does not mean a daemon will not try to chip away at it with implementing fear into your mind to distract you. Just stay strong.

#4 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

A daemon and a demon are not the same thing, although they share a linguistic root.  A daemon is a (thought to be protective) nature spirit in hellenistic lore.  A demon is, for lack of a better definition, a nonhuman servant of darkness that is found in religions with a Judaic root, though not in Judaism.  Daemonae are not likely to interact with human beings in the manner the OP has described.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#5 Clayton

Clayton

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Daemon in greco/roman terms is considered to be an evil spirit or a demon. I used this word considering the person saying that they thought an evil spirit or demon was following them. It is correct, now please do not try to correct me. I did not come here to bicker, I came to help people. I will hand it to you that yes Hellenism was quite detailed and quite correct in many aspects but if you wish to correct someones terminology please look farther back into history and yes i know hellenism came about with alexander the great but you will find, with ample research, that the original meaning is what i described it earlier to be. in any case, (to the OP) the steps that were described before will help you with your problem. I and I'm am sure Tantric Kitten  are quite happy to help. Also i do wish i could speak with you more Tantric but i do not see a way to talk to you besides posting on this site. I am just curious what experience and or knowledge you have. I do like comparing and learning from others as well.

#6 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

I couldn't tell you anything different than what Tantric  and Clayton have already mentioned but definitely do no interaction, it will make things worse. I can say that the protective bubble mentioned before, really does work. I learned about this a few years ago when I first came to this site (thank you Tantric!)
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Good advice.  If you are sensing something trying to communicate, and it isn't welcome, it certainly is not a good move to try to figure out "what it wants," or "who it is."  Draw the line.  Refuse to interact.

Also, if you're certain that the bowl moved on its own, this can be attributed to PK as well as some type of "demon" doing it.  I have seen this happen, and in my head the jury is still out as to what the mechanism behind it was.  It WAS paranormal.  But what caused it?  I do not know.

Demon is a term that seems to be thrown about a lot, but I'm not sure that it should be the go-to term for all spirit contact.  There seem to be many types of entities that are drawn to people and try to connect.  My point is that maybe it would be good to withold "naming" this until it is more clear what is going on.

Also, the advice about getting your health checked out is good, too.  It never hurts to look at every angle before drawing too mant conclusions.

#8 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

For some reason, I  missed this thread.

My question is... why are you talking to it? It doesn't matter if it's a spirit or a demon (I don't believe in demons). When you pay this much attention to it, you give it more energy to do its behavior and it will escalate. Some spirits manage to find a way to absorb the energy you release to allow them to exist longer. Ignore it.

#9 the white ribbon

the white ribbon

Orb

• GS Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Drfeelg00d, on 02 February 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Okay so bluntly, I believe I have a spirit or demon following me. Or maybe inside my head. I get a vibe it's a demon but it doesn't feel evil. Atleast not towards me.

well if it doesn't feel evil it most likely isn't.. i don't think talking to it is a bad thing, you sound as though you have some abilities in communication with spirits so talking it through is probably a good thing.. who is it? what does it want? etc.. are pretty normal question i would be asking.. i don't think it will give it any more power over you than it already has.. supposedly..

if you are still around and reading. let me know and i can check it out for you, and see if there is something there, and what it is and  then clear it.. you should start doing a shield each day too.. get some strong spiritual practices in full swing, like yoga, qi gong or tai chi.. things that make your aura stronger and you more fully in your power.. cause when you are in your power nothing can hurt you.. google lisa renee 12th dimensional shield.. its quite good..

#10 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

the white ribbon, on 08 May 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

Get some strong spiritual practices in full swing, like yoga, qi gong or tai chi.. things that make your aura stronger and you more fully in your power.. cause when you are in your power nothing can hurt you.. google Lisa Renee 12th dimensional shield.. its quite good.

I liked what you said about... Yoga, and Tai Chi. I have been interested in Yoga. What you mentioned above has motivated me to give it a try. I might enroll in a local Yoga class or at least watch some YouTube videos about it. Or maybe even an online class will do.

Anyone have any positive experiences with Yoga? ... with spiritual strength or otherwise?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#11 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:03 AM

Jim, I'm surprised you resurrected such an old thread and asked about Yoga given that the topic seems to be demons. My boss does Yoga every day, and goes to classes for it at least once a week. I'm debating starting it myself as it would increase my flexibility and get me moving (which will hopefully allow me to lose some weight). I have to say though, both my boss and I are fairly passionate type of people so it's not the mindset that draws, it's the gentle movement.

#12 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

Thank you for chiming in, Moiraesfate. ... and let me know how it goes if you decide to try it!

I brought back this thread because other members can still learn from this members experience and the advice given. You'll be seeing a lot more threads like this being resurrected.  ;)

And personally, I'm wondering if Yoga can actually bring up our spiritual levels (so to speak) and help protect those going through a bad haunting.  
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users