29 replies to this topic

#21 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:53 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 22 June 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

When you wear your tu-tu, remember they are not like kilts, you have to wear undies with them.

Sweet innocent Mrs.Loops ... sure for the sake of your piece of mind lets pretend I have underwear Posted Image

Commando siguie embraces the brisk rush of wind ...queue attitude pulse to a la seconde  and finish with a reverse flat back plie ...
Here's a visual for that last one Posted ImagePosted Image I found your underwear Posted Image
My Signature
- siguie -

#22 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:23 AM

Posted Image I found your underwear siguie Posted ImagePosted Image
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:35 PM

That's NOT underwear it's that mustachio pHantom from that picture JIm posted ONLY it's going even more EBIL :th_evil:
My Signature
- siguie -

#24 buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:51 PM

View Postsiguie, on 19 June 2017 - 06:38 PM, said:

Personally I think an orb video where an orb did not move would be more convincing than an orb moving randomly or in distinct patterns. Ok if it was moving in a cursive script spelling thangs out I'd put that up a notch otherwise stationary for the win :yes:

I don't have a video but this is a picture of a large 'orb' or light that did not move for the 30 minutes or so I observed it. This is not a picture of the moon in the sky; the light was below me in the woods (my house is on a ridge overlooking the area).

Attached File  not_the_moon.jpg   17.5K   10 downloads

There were also a few tiny lights 'floating' around this larger light but you can't see them because of how dark the picture turned out. It's too bad my phone didn't pick them up. They were small, about 1/40th the size of the light you see here.

This was 3 something in the morning. I had gotten up to get a drink of water and noticed the large light in the distance when standing in my kitchen, which was odd as I always sit out on the deck at night before bed and for the several years I've lived here I've never noticed any lights in this particular area. What got my attention though was the brightness and size. It was larger than my two-story house (or at least looked like it was) and in a clearing of trees about 1.5 - 2 km away. You could see the glow it cast on the pines surrounding it.

It's too bad my phone doesn't take very good night photos and all you can see in the picture is the light itself. Anyway, haven't seen it since.

#25 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:39 PM

Heya buffamy, that may not be the moon BUT it may as well be ... there's no real information in the image nor anything else to give perspective or a sense of the composition. Even the exif data has been mostly reset.

I'm not trying to tell people what they should or should not believe based on their personal experience but as stated in the PDF from the opening post  'Spiritual or other-worldly interpretations of ‘‘orbs’’ in photographs should only be considered under conditions in which all sources of stray reflection and diffraction have been eliminated from the environment.' That said even with a stunning hi res photo you'd be hard pressed to eliminate possible light sources in an open environment.

Thank you for sharing your story AND photo! I know I come off a little harsh but I really do like seeing and reading about what people experience :yes:
My Signature
- siguie -

#26 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:17 AM

Yes thank you buffamy for sharing your image. Like siguie I enjoy reading other people's experiences too. :)
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#27 chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:42 AM

For an investigator the probability of an orb being anything other than expected is pretty infinitesimal. So ruled out. 14 years of running a team. I have yet to see one I can see as evidence.
That is not to say in the early stages we didn't wish a few were.
When I teach 101's I do get a few people annoyed when I state this, as they come with pictures of their relatives as an orb. I state they very much may be, but for our purposes. It's not really applicable.
I wish they were as we would have a 100% success rate in finding paranormal activity
My Signature
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#28 buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

View Postsiguie, on 23 June 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Heya buffamy, that may not be the moon BUT it may as well be ... there's no real information in the image nor anything else to give perspective or a sense of the composition. Even the exif data has been mostly reset.

I'm not trying to tell people what they should or should not believe based on their personal experience but as stated in the PDF from the opening post  'Spiritual or other-worldly interpretations of ‘‘orbs’’ in photographs should only be considered under conditions in which all sources of stray reflection and diffraction have been eliminated from the environment.' That said even with a stunning hi res photo you'd be hard pressed to eliminate possible light sources in an open environment.

Thank you for sharing your story AND photo! I know I come off a little harsh but I really do like seeing and reading about what people experience :yes:

I don't think you're being harsh. I don't think what you said even needs saying.

I posted the photo simply because that's what I had, not because it has any detail that would make it useful (I'm aware it's just a light in the blackness). The photo's not important. The eyewitness account is.

I referred to the light as an 'orb' (with single quotation marks) simply because that's what it looked like - a sphere of light. I was not attributing paranormal qualities to it.

#29 buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

As I mentioned on another thread, there's a big difference between balls of light you saw with your own eyes and balls of light that only show up in your photos.

#30 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

Well yeah one is a personal experience and the other has atleast some possibility of being analysed and used as evidence.

Ideally you would see an orb AND get good video or photographic evidence that could later be used to explain what you saw OR show there was no straightforward explanation AND it rules out hallucinations or biological explanations like glaucoma or some form of seeing spots in front of your eyes syndrome :yes:
My Signature
- siguie -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com