• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:35 AM

Hi Arinomg, I can see ghosts, I can smell, feel and know when a spirit is around, I have had a couple encounters with children to tell me how they've died. I have had dreams about a person dying, to find out later that who it was and they died exactly the way a person in my dream died. I have a lot going on lol and I have not seen them as gifts but I have been told I was a Sensitive, Em-path and something about fighting a war. To be honest I would ask you to read my previous posts because I post here looking for help and understanding. I have gotten a lot of help from the advice I was given to better understand the things that are happening as they unfold. My 1st ghost was at 4 or 5 years old, I have memories of my grandmother taking to meetings with a house full of women and I was the only child but i thought they were missionary meetings until i got older and realized they only happen once a week and I never seen little girls at the ones I went to, so I think my grandma knew something but died when I was 8 and although she visited me until I was 16 she never got to tell me or teach me, I was afraid of ghost as well as her. Thank you for listening

#122 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for your reply mousieq and the insight into you growing up, it was interesting :) A lot for a young child to handle!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#123 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

Yes it was but it was easier when my grandmother was around, seemed like nothing bad happened, then after she died things got crazy, no one listened and worst of all were the cats, there was this Siamese cat that would tell all the other cats to attack me and i was afraid of cats for a long time, even a little now, but as i look back on that time i realize that i never got attacked, what I was seeing through a child's eyes was not everything, i seen the cats, the Siamese told them to attack and they did but not me, i never got hurt. I would love to find children going through what i did and help them, even if it's just listening like you all do here, it is a great relief an I thank you all for it :heart:   thank you for listening

#124 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

No worries we're here like you mention it is nice to talk with like minded people and the sceptics too :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#125 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:17 PM

Hi Ms. Mousieq .About fighting a war, who told you that? and what war he means? actually I'm here looking for someone knowing the big war happened in earth. If you know him please tell me
Thank you so much

#126 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:13 AM

Hi Arinomg, sorry it took a minute to reply, busy getting ready to move.
The war that was spoken on is a spiritual war, this was told to me by a Pastor at my friends church, my friend told him about what I was going through. The spiritual (the way he explained it) basically if there was a war between Angels and Demons, Heaven and Hell then I would be a weapon against the demons, bad spirits etc. Because i can and know where they are things like that, therefore the bad spirits, demons, etc. wants me on their side but they know it's not going to happen, I am a child of God and my faith is strong, so the bad tries to make it look like God isn't there for me by not leaving me alone hoping I would lose faith in God. I know it sounds confusing and it was to me too but after turning it over in my mind I was able to better understand what he was saying.
The big war that happened on earth? please tell me about this, I think I might have some insight on it, I have seen so many things through traveling, dreams and just closing my eyes.
I went to Virginia for the 1st time to visit a friend and the 1st night or 2 that I was there I kept having visions of slaves, some were working, some were running, just doing different things, what I didn't know was the property I was on not only had slaves but was also used to hide them when they ran, I found it amazing that I was picking up on there spirits and emotions, so maybe i will know something about this war you speak of... Thank you for replying and listening

#127 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:03 PM

so the Pastor also know whats going on, you can confirm the war by asking your spirit's friends ( i mean the strong and good spirits). I'm looking the man of prophecy also said in bible by Lord Jesus. The war is so massive and billions of spirits were fighting there between good and bad and it happened several years ago. He lead the army of angels and good spirits there. If you or some friend of yours know Him please inform me.
I also have good news for you, in some place in this earth, kingdom of heaven already come. If God give you permission to come there, you will see beautiful building so shiny and so big( you can see the place spiritually), in front of it there hanging bad spirits meaning no power from the earth accepted there and God teach many spirits there about many things, so keep strong on your faith.

#128 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 30 May 2017 - 11:22 PM

I am glad you guys are getting along, but I feel you are starting to get into a talk about religion, you can talk about it in private messages with each other, but not in the forums themselves. We have nothing against religions, it's just to keep the peace among the members.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#129 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:14 PM

my apologies.

#130 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 31 May 2017 - 02:12 PM

It's ok, no harm, no foul. I figured I mention it before someone signs up just to be a jerk about it.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users