Old Run-Down Restaurant With Alien In Az - Photo!

• You cannot reply to this topic
71 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:11 AM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 15 July 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

Do you mean Mimic?

The Alien head appears to have a smooth, well defined face/head.... but not seeing it in the "Mimic" character.
~
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

Let's play with the notion that this is a real alien (like seriously, even if you don't think it is, just humor me a bit and pretend). What is he doing out in the middle of nowhere? Is he urban exploring? Out for a smoke break? Is he on the alien phone? Are there more that are hiding out in places?  

So here is my theory, this alien was out and about being a tourist, and he got started when the human showed up, it is like one of those situations where like if you run into a bear and it doesn't  notice you, so you hide. So being close to the building it just hid out there and hoped it wasn't seen. And the human just happened to take a photo while the alien was calling the ship to come get him out of there.
My Signature
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#23 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:52 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 16 July 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

Let's play with the notion that this is a real alien (like seriously, even if you don't think it is, just humor me a bit and pretend). What is he doing out in the middle of nowhere? Is he urban exploring? Out for a smoke break? Is he on the alien phone? Are there more that are hiding out in places?  

So here is my theory, this alien was out and about being a tourist, and he got started when the human showed up, it is like one of those situations where like if you run into a bear and it doesn't  notice you, so you hide. So being close to the building it just hid out there and hoped it wasn't seen. And the human just happened to take a photo while the alien was calling the ship to come get him out of there.

Well, I must say, it makes more sense than some theory's IMO.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, we also have to think about why this young man and family are there in the first place. And also consider the detailed dream that his father had about that place. In my opinion, just because of that, and the fact that the building has been left to rot, has me wondering if there's something evil there. And if you ask me that evil something is a beast in the form of an Alien.  ;)
My Signature
Posted Image

#24 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:30 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 15 July 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

Do you mean Mimic?
Posted Image

Did someone say Mimic?  ^_^

Posted Image
My Signature

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:46 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 15 July 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

it looks like a bug to me... I've seen them in a movie but I can't remember which one it was... like big human sized bugs...

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 16 July 2017 - 10:11 AM, said:

The Alien head appears to have a smooth, well defined face/head.... but not seeing it in the "Mimic" character.
~

Well, these are the only other ones I can think of.

Quartermass and the Pit
Posted Image

M.I.B.: Edgar Bug
Posted Image

Fifth Element: Alien
Posted Image
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:05 PM

I found it on google maps, But I still cant tell what it is, because there's nothing next to the building that looks like that, here's the address

22448 AZ-89
Yarnell, Arizona

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
My Signature
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#27 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:11 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 16 July 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

Well, these are the only other ones I can think of.
Quartermass and the Pit
M.I.B.: Edgar Bug
Fifth Element: Alien

You're pretty close, MacC   :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Kevin... that's cool that you were able to find those on Google maps! I love google!  B)
~
My Signature
Posted Image

#28 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,352 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:32 AM

Yes! The Fifth Element one!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#29 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 July 2017 - 03:53 AM

Ok, creepy scenario now. Now that I see people live next door.. Ok, what if, they are abductees, and that alien is chilling around outside, keeping an eye out for when the coast is clear to bring the people back to their home. Because I'm sure they are aware we have camera's in our phones now, so they have to be extra sneaky not to get exposed to the world.
My Signature

#30 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

Ok, so I showed my non-membered friend this photo. And in his opinion, that this thing is not an alien, but a demonic creature, and that to him, it looks like it is smirking at the camera. He also get's bad vibes from it. So I am gonna side with him that that's what it is.
My Signature

#31 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 17 July 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Ok, so I showed my non-membered friend this photo. And in his opinion, that this thing is not an alien, but a demonic creature, and that to him, it looks like it is smirking at the camera. He also get's bad vibes from it. So I am gonna side with him that that's what it is.

Oh, I read it wrong. I thought your friend said it looked like a domestic creature... I was going to say... what kind of domestic creature could it possibly be???

But yeah, demonic creature makes sense considering the background story and the condition of the building. I would love to ask the neighbors what they know about the vacant building! I bet anything that they would have quite a tale to share!
~
My Signature
Posted Image

#32 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:14 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 17 July 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Oh, I read it wrong. I thought your friend said it looked like a domestic creature... I was going to say... what kind of domestic creature could it possibly be???

But yeah, demonic creature makes sense considering the background story and the condition of the building. I would love to ask the neighbor what they know about the vacant building! I bet anything that they would have quite a tale to share!
~

Could you imagine, backing their car out and catching a glimpse of that thing in the rearview mirror? I would freaking move, I would just leave all my stuff, and go. Lol.
My Signature

#33 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

Me too, Frootloops!
My Signature
Posted Image

#34 Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:09 PM

Its face reminds me of a llama but with a short muzzle.  The first thing I thought of, and now that I see a house next door, is that it's somebody who had had quite a bit of body modification done.  

I have seen pictures of people who have had body and facial modification done to the point that they don't even VAGUELY resemble a human any more.  Could it be that this person is one who has done modification?

They appear to be smoking either a cigarette or a joint.  Could it be that when Brandon and family showed up to take pics the person tried to basically hide and stay out of the pics, however unsuccessfully?

#35 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

If it's not to much trouble for Brandon to go out there, maybe he can take an adult along with him and try to recreate the photo? I'm interested to know what a normal human would look like from that angle and how tall the being in the photo is.
My Signature

#36 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,453 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:10 PM

If Brandon, did go back, I would beg him to talk to the neighbors as well!
Inquiring minds want to know.  :wacko:

And do some history of the building to see if anyone ever died there! (or was killed!)
My Signature
Posted Image

#37 Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:53 PM

There IS a house and car right there next to the place, could it be that they have a llama or an alpaca in an enclosure behind that building and it happened to get caught in the picture?  Because that's exactly what that head looks like to me.

#38 MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Lead Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

If you look at google maps from the sky, there really is no yard, the road behind it and the one behind it are cut pretty close, and it is in Arizona lol, the alpaca would probably die from heat exhaustion or melt, their fur is thick, and make great sweaters.
My Signature

#39 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:16 PM

View PostEctoplazzum, on 18 July 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

There IS a house and car right there next to the place, could it be that they have a llama or an alpaca in an enclosure behind that building and it happened to get caught in the picture?  Because that's exactly what that head looks like to me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#40 Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

Thank you, MacCGStudy for the comparison picture!  It still looks like a llama or an alpaca to me but now, seeing where that post is that's in the picture there's no way it could be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com