#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:45 AM

Posted Image

Ryan Hammons started having horrible night terrors at the age of 4 years old.

By the age of 5 years, Ryan parents became concerned when Ryan began to wake screaming at night clutching his chest stating his heart had exploded in Hollywood but the clincher for Ryan's parents came when he told his mother Cyndi “I used to be somebody else!”

Cyndi was frightened people would think her son mad but privately checked out books about Hollywood at the local library hoping to help her son cope and make sense of his strange and often troubling memories. When  Cyndi and Ryan came across the black and white image from "The Movie Book- An Illustrated History Of Cinema". Ryan said “Hey Mama”! “That’s George. We did a picture together.” His finger then shot over to a man on the right, wearing an overcoat and a scowl. “That guy’s me. I found me!” (Ryan had pointed to an uncredited movie extra) It was a publicity shot from the 1932 movie “Night After Night”.

Armed now with a face, but no name, and a detailed account of  Ryan’s memories  Cyndi found the courage to seek out further help in Dr. Jim Tucker, M.D., the Bonner-Lowry Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia.

Dr. Tucker stated the simple black and white image they found would have given little if any details. However, through intense research, Dr. Tucker was able to confirm 55 incredible details  Ryan had given of his previous life. A lot of the information was obscure and not found on the internet!

After weeks of research, a film archivist combing through original production materials for the movie “Night After Night” was able to confirm who the uncredited actor was. His name, Marty Martyn, a former movie extra who later became a powerful Hollywood agent and died in 1964.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,558 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:29 PM

Cool, thank you for posting this. It's an interesting story.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:58 PM

I love stories like this. I'm always fascinated when a childs memories line up with written history.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reincarnation, Past Lives

0 user(s) are reading this topic