The Us Military Is Making Lasers That Create Voices Out Of Thin Air

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

#1 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:46 AM

This is interesting. Here's a snip it of a paragraph. Check out the the link for more of the story and see the video.

The U.S. military’s Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program, or JNLWD, is inching closer to a weapon that alters atoms to literally create words from thin air. It’s called the Laser-Induced Plasma Effect and, fingers crossed, they hope to be able to say intelligible words within the next three years.

Watch the video above and listen carefully for what sounds like a human voice during the second spin. That’s not an audio recording or a broadcast transmitted over radio…it’s not human at all. It’s an auditory effect that’s created by military scientists who manipulated the air with lasers — and it’s the Pentagon’s most interesting idea for stopping people charging checkpoints, or just scaring the crud out of them.

The U.S. military’s Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program, or JNLWD, is inching closer to a weapon that alters atoms to literally create words from thin air. It’s called the Laser-Induced Plasma Effect and, fingers crossed, they hope to be able to say intelligible words within the next three years.

Source: Beyond Reality News
Source: Defense One.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 04 May 2018 - 11:46 AM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#2 Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:51 PM

Just a couple days ago, my son and I heard men talking outside. It was daylight, afternoon, we live in the country and not close to any neighbors. We go outside to see who it is doing the talking, and nothing. No one was in sight. And we can see for miles where we live.  My son was upset. WTH he said. "I know I heard them". No one was home at the neighbors, which are some distance away, they were both at work. No one was home on the other side either, his truck was gone. We walked all around the house, and nothing. This is not the first time this has happened. Maybe they are more advanced than they are saying? It is very confusing and upsetting when this happens.
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#3 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:19 AM

The outside voices happen a lot at my house. They're almost as bad as the ones we hear inside. A few times, I've listened to someone talking outside the sewing/PC room; right outside, about a foot away from the window I'm sitting next to
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:17 AM

I am not a fan of random voice coming from nowhere.  That would be worse if I was by myself.  Having at least one other person around and them hearing the same would not be as bad.
My Signature
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:18 PM

LouczarGStudy, on 05 May 2018 - 07:17 AM, said:

I am not a fan of random voice coming from nowhere.  That would be worse if I was by myself.  Having at least one other person around and them hearing the same would not be as bad.

After a while, you tend to get used to hearing the voices, when you're by yourself.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:45 AM

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 05 May 2018 - 04:18 PM, said:

After a while, you tend to get used to hearing the voices, when you're by yourself.

I agree with MacC I am not worried about voices it is when I see something that worries me :confused0068:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:10 AM

Wait... so the voices telling me to get taco bell on the way home are government lazers? Dang. lol.
My Signature
Posted Image

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:13 AM

Posted Image

Yum
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:25 AM

I love the doritos locos tacos.
My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com