• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:09 PM

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 14 April 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

It's happened to me, too.

I believe it. I don't know if it counts, but my mom has a car key that she's thrown out a few times, only to find it again in a different place. The first time it came back, I had found it in the bottom of my back-pack (I didn't live there, so it shouldn't of been in there). Then a few times after watching the garbage truck take it away, we thought it was gone for good, then a few years ago, she was going through her bin of important things to keep, and the key was in the bin. So she is keeping it now.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#22 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:13 PM

It happens in my home at least six times a year. Ghosts/spirits can be such pains in the derriere, especially when they take your cell phone or car keys.  :yes:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#23 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

Gremlins man!

I'm not saying that to be funny or anything, I'm being dead serious. These things are very real but they don't look like how there portrayed in the movies, they look more like depictions of the Dover Demon.

#24 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

We've always blamed "house gremlins"  though important things tend to be EVENTUALLY returned.. sometimes after asking for them to be.

The worst one was, I was playing ShadowRun for many years over the phone with a former classmate out of state.  I moved and made sure my character / game notebook was easily at hand.
I *KNOW* we played shortly after I did the move, though after a break of about a month (due to just life chaos) we hadn't played and I just could not find that notebook ANYWHERE.  it's a distinctive color, it had a place it BELONGED... and tore apart my room, then tore apart the house.   Eventually I got to boxes of books I hadn't unpacked in several months, and as I was unpacking a box that had been sealed up 6-9 months earlier, I found the gaming notebook....   otherwise untouched and looking FINE.  

I have NO IDEA how it got there.

I've gotten a couple of those TILE tracker things... put one of the smaller ones on each cat, (because vet day, I need to be able to find them when they aren't coming as called).. one on my set of keys, one on the TV remote...  (On and one in the car so I'll have a note of where I parked when I run errands)

I love them, If I can't find my PHONE, I can grab a cat and press the button on their tile and my phone will ring.

Now to tag the Gremlins!

#25 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

View Posttrin, on 15 April 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

I love them, If I can't find my PHONE, I can grab a cat and press the button on their tile and my phone will ring.

Now to tag the Gremlins!

Those gizmos sound cool. Tagging the gremlins, that I would love to see. :lol:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 mothx1

mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

hehe, well, I just lifted my dogs bed up after walking over it and finding it rather hard, and there it was! Lying directly underneath the dog bed.  :Picture 562:
"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

#27 biblophile

biblophile

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, books art

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:24 AM

When I lived with my Grandmother and Father in Arizona many years ago we lived in a trailer that was full of a variety of activity including  missing objects. One event stays in my mind. We had just returned from the store, we had a bag of green apples that we purchased for a pie, we placed the apples on the kitchen table to put the rest of the grocery's away when we turned around the bag of apples was gone. We looked all over for the missing fruit and never found it. Two weeks later the apples appeared on the table looking as fresh as the day we bought them. My Grandmother refused to use the apples and threw them away.

#28 mothx1

mothx1

Orb

• GS Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:27 PM

that's strange that the fruit never began to decay. I wonder if it's just the illusion that they were the same, or if some kind of time manipulation had happened.
"An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

#29 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

I was thinking "those apples have been to faery, no way am I letting anyone eat them...."

#30 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

Yeah.. I wouldn't eat spooky apples either. Who knows where they have been or what touched them. They could of been cursed at that point.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#31 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,191 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:28 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 biblophile

biblophile

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, books art

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

View Posttrin, on 16 April 2017 - 09:25 PM, said:

I was thinking "those apples have been to faery, no way am I letting anyone eat them...."
I thought the same thing, My Grandmother threw them away, I was not about to eat them. Perhaps they would of turned to dust, or dead leaves if one tried to eat them, I have heard fairy stories like that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users