26 replies to this topic

#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:43 PM

Interesting events Erithacus thanks for sharing. It is good to know your wife and daughter have spiritual protection  from the amulets :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:04 AM

20 years ago my friend was involved in an accident where a motorist got killed. After the accident my friend felt something was following him and he had seen shadow appeared before him. He went to seek help from a medium. The medium told him everything would be fine after a cleansing ritual was performed. One day he met a friend who has the ability to see spirit. His friend told him a spirit was following him and he could describe how the spirit looked like. He was the person who got killed in the accident. My friend was shocked to hear that as he thought the medium had got rid of the spirit.

From a recommendation, he drove to another state to seek help from a very famous monk. This monk specialized in flora bath. Flora bath is a cleansing ritual that can get rid of bad luck and spirits. When he came back, we went to see his friend to check if the spirit was still following him. Thanks goodness, the flora bath worked.

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:24 AM

Very interesting, thanks for sharing :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:11 PM

Some years back after completing school, my friend's teenage daughter was selected to do national service (some kind of military training). The training camp was located in a jungle. The trainees were told to behave and not to talk nonsense. A girl didn't heed to the instructor's advice. When the girls were cleaning up in the ladies' this particular girl looking at herself in the mirror and started to talk nonsense. Suddenly she was possessed and started to scream and shout. She went hysterical. My friend's daughter went in to see what the commotion was about. My friend gave his daughter a Thai amulet before she left for this place. When this girl saw my friend's daughter, she pointed at my friend's daughter with very fierce looking eyes and then suddenly she collapsed. When this girl regained her conciousness, she had already recovered.The amulet is so strong not only it protects the wearer, it also can protect another person. Everyone in there thought my friend's daughter had supernatural power.

#25 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:30 PM

Another event happened when we were on a short trip visiting my uncle and aunt in another state. This happened 18 years ago. My uncle is a some sort of self taught medium. He used to invite in entities and he would go into trance. His house was filled with negative energies as my wife felt very uncomfortable when she was there. She could hardly breath. I recited a mantra repeatedly for about minute. She felt much better after that.

On the 2nd night in a hotel, I was awakened by my wife. I heard her mumbling. I tried to listen to what she was saying as I thought she was talking in her sleep. My daughter who was 2 then was sleeping in between us in a king size bed. I heard she was struggling to recite a mantra. I felt something wasn't right when I started to shiver. I quickly got up and recite a powerful mantra.

My wife said she was awakened by a very strong smell of perfume. She was sleeping side way facing me and she left her amulet on the table. When she opened her eyes something pressed her real hard. She couldn't move nor talk. She tried to kick me asking for help but couldn't move. She tried to recite a mantra. That's where she woke me up. She heard me reciting a mantra and then she was released immediately.

#26 billybass

billybass

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 21 March 2018 - 09:13 AM, said:

I've heard that most people who've had near-death experiences(NED) are suddenly able to see ghosts. Also, People who were never told as children that ghosts and the paranormal doesn't exist are still capable of seeing ghosts when they're adults.

#27 billybass

billybass

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:44 PM

I was in a severe car crash when i was eight,i woke up in a strange very bright place with people around me glowing dressed in robes it was so peacefull i just cannot explain the feeling i had, i was told i had to go back and wake up,which i did and found fire fighters ect cutting me out of a wrecked car,took years to recover fully but had some strange paranormal experiences since and the white figures i saw are as vivid in my memory today which sort of sent me on a quest on the paranormal,i will post some of my experiences ive had and still do to this day when i feel comfortable too do so,(if that makes sense)something is holding me back for now but yes i agree near death experiences do trigger some strange things in life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users