Free Skins
© Fisana

Has Anyone Else Ever Heard A Disembodied Voice As If Over A Radio?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

I was working & living at a sawmill in New Mexico & my foreman & I were kinda goofing off in the office when we both heard a loud voice like over a megaphone or radio yell "Get back to work, this isn't summer camp". There were only five of us working there & the other three guys were clear on the other side of the wood lot, I know there aren't any cameras or intercoms in that office so we're just standing there looking at each other with dumb looks on our faces & I just grab a broom & start sweeping saw dust cuz I didn't know what the heck else to do.

& right in between my cabin & the office was a small family plot were the previous owner were buried.

Edited by JustSomeGuy, 11 January 2017 - 09:33 AM.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

Thank you for sharing. This happens a lot in my home. Most of the time it's too muffled to make out what's being said, but on occasion it's clear.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

When I lived in the house I experienced the "haunting"  that started this all for me one of the enduring phenomena was what we dubbed radio wall.   You could hear what sounded like a radio tuned to NPR just below the level you could make out what they were saying all over the downstairs.   It was loudest up by the ceiling in one spot in the shop along the wall adjoining the garage (hence radio wall).   Everyone I'd point it out to could hear it.   I even spent about half an hour hunting for the radio with the home inspectors when we bought the house.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

Many years ago, I took my son to the haunted house on H street in Sacramento, CA. Went to see if we could capture any audio or video of the ghosts residing there. The mansion has been empty for well over 20 years now. It's like they gave the house to the ghosts! People gather there like it's a favorite fishing hole, but only it's ghosts and not fish that everyone is out to catch (on film, audio).

That particular night, we drove away from that house with no evidence. And as we stopped at the red light just down the street, a woman's voice yelled out in laughter. It was super loud and it was in the car with us! But it was different some how, like it was in my mind. So I looked at my son, and he looked back at me with a startled look. I asked if he heard it. He said yes, so I asked him what he heard exactly and it was the same crazy loud laugh that I heard. We were freaked out and hoping not to hear anything else on the way home. All was quiet for the rest of the trip.

We agreed that it was the ghost laughing at us and yelling out Ha Ha! So In other words, it was saying, Ha Ha, you didn't get any evidence!  :o :ermm:

The next time I go, I'm going to ask some questions on the way home and have the recorder going.   ;  )

Posted Image
This is a picture of the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And here are two pics of the inside that I was able to get from a realtor many years ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

Months back, had been zooming to some errand and maybe not so 'radio- like', but like a person in the passenger front seat (male in feeling) said/sounded.."not hwy 12 ... Montgomery Dr route instead"....I was curious, and the other route wasn't any longer - I decided to do it, and take hwy12 back.

Well....on the way back a huge accident happened at a busy intersection, one car plowed into a tree, other cars all squished up....ambulances and etc everywhere. A voice happens now and the, sometimes male sometimes female. I dont try and figure out who or what or why- but I know I have free will, so sort of dismiss it, but now and then see what happens.... I note that if its a disturbed sort of garble sound and I feel suddenly anx- I dismiss it. Usually if of a peaceful source, I experience nothing. Like I dont feel scared or etc. Blank usually means gentle presense, for me anyway. Then I make a choice. But A harsh demand is dismissed quickly.

Sounds odd to those who dont 'ground' themselves, or know what that means, but I always do that if a voice is clearly not ~of my current thoughts at that moment ~or sounds strange and makes no sense at all

Interesting post!
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#6 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:49 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 11 January 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

When I lived in the house I experienced the "haunting"  that started this all for me one of the enduring phenomena was what we dubbed radio wall.   You could hear what sounded like a radio tuned to NPR just below the level you could make out what they were saying all over the downstairs.   It was loudest up by the ceiling in one spot in the shop along the wall adjoining the garage (hence radio wall).   Everyone I'd point it out to could hear it.   I even spent about half an hour hunting for the radio with the home inspectors when we bought the house.

Are you confident it wasn't audio matrixing? When my furnace is running or even my computer fan it sounds as if a TV or radio is on in another room but only while laying horizontal in bed, once I sit up it no longer sounds like a conversation going on, just noise.

#7 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

Positive.   Anything running,  nothing running,  wind,  no wind...  it didn't matter.  We checked for quite a few things during the inspection that normally wouldn't be checked because of the sound.

It was a male and a female voice,  sometimes adding in up to two other male and female voices.   They always spoke calmly and quietly (like NPR newscasts) and the phenomena ended the day I had an investigation team out and we got to the bottom of it.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:53 PM

I too have heard voices they are always clear and as if someone is speaking into my right ear. The voices have been both male and female and once it was a foreign language that I didn't recognise or understand. Most time but not always I am in deep thought and the voice will cross over my internal thoughts as if answering a question. At first, I thought how can I develop whatever this is but I found the harder I tried the less interaction I got. So now when it happens I just go, oh thank you!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#9 Lamfada

Lamfada

Orb

• GS Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 10:25 AM

A good many years ago, I was living with my great aunt and uncle just outside a small town.  He had a very serious heart attack, and was in the hospital for days. One day his doctor came to us and told us my great uncle wouldn't make it through the night.

My aunt and I were going to sit the death watch with him.  I had to go home briefly to do some cores, so I drove his pick up truck back.  About half way there--it was on a quiet back road, and I didn't have the radio on. Suddenly, out of no where, a clear, authoritative voice in the truck cabin said, "He won't die."

That was all.  I did the chores, and went back, spent the night in his room.   He didn't die that night.  In fact he lived about three more months, in very bad shape before he passed on.

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:11 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience Lamfada
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users