• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phazoning

Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:43 AM

Hello! Now that I have some time I thought it'd be great to share a bit of the famous hauntings from my home country which aren't as famous as Amityville or the Winchester House, but they shook the country back in time.

For the first part we have the Reina Sofía Museum. Located in Madrid near Atocha (the main train station in the country). In the past it was a hospital, the San Carlos Hospital until the 18th century. The hospital started on a bum hostel but it was soon moved onto a building which was never finished in the end (the stopped at 2/5 of the Project for economical reasons).

In the 19th century, when the building was already forsaken as the hospital found a bigger place, it barely scrapped thru the edge of beign demolished, and the works of renewal started, as it would hold seat to the institution which woud become latter the museum. I have to make mention to the fact that the peope which was at the time at the town hall killed the biggest colony of cats in the whole city by releasing hunting hounds in the building of the former hospital.

Not only when it was beign renewed non-corporeal moans would be heard but later, when it was already functioning as a museum reports of spectral marches of nuns and the elevators going up and down without anybody to call for them were usual. It was at this time that the State (who is the owner of the building)called the Hepta paranormal investigation group to give the security guards a hand to calm them down.

The team made unusual readings, but when the turn of Paloma Navarrete (the sensitive) came, crud hit the fan. Not only she reported entities from within the building (there was this one when she came across a man and a woman leaning from a Wall. She said they seemed "angry" and, when the wall was opened, theyh found the remains of a priest and a nun) but, when she went downstairs to the basement, she always tells she found a scene outta the Divine Comedy. She says that there were four people chained to the wall (the room had a round shape) and they were beign tortured. She tells also that, in the meanwhile she was seeng that, one of the chained ones bit and tore off the face of one of his fellows.

Up to today, reports are still beign made by security guards, but the phenomena is also supposed to happen in broad daylight, althought it may go unnoticed as there is a lot of traffic of people during the day.

I'll leave here the link to the video (it's in Spanish, I haven't been able to find it in English)

Thanks for reading! I expect to be able to upload a post once every week at least so wait for the next one! Also I'll try to answer every question which comes up at the threads

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:01 PM

Wow. The visions Paloma Navarrete had in the basement, is something I would not like to witness. :no:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,817 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

wow thank you for sharing this with us! Very interesting. Have you been there?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 Phazoning

Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:14 PM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 05 June 2018 - 12:29 AM, said:

wow thank you for sharing this with us! Very interesting. Have you been there?

Althought I have visited the musseum, both the old building and the ancient one, nfortunately I haven't been able to explore it even in a slightly dark hour, dor the musem closes at 8 o'clock (and further stay in the museum may cause me quite the problem, as very valuable paintings are being exposed there such as Picasso's "Guernica")

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SpanishHauntings

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users