• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#221 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 May 2018 - 12:37 PM

:happy0194:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#222 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

Today is a good day. :) I'm pretty happy. You see, last week, my neighbor found this kitty outside, and she thought it was their kitty. But turns out it wasn't. So this kitty is very sweet (their kitty is a brat lol), and wanted to come inside and live with us. But Mr. is allergic to cats, so we couldn't bring him in. So kitty stayed outside, and our neighbor made sure he got fed and fresh water, and lot's of pets and love. So Saturday, kitty wasn't feeling good, his eye was gunky, and his little nose was very warm, but he was still in good spirits, and hungry. Our neighbor volunteers at the animal shelter, and took the kitty with her to get a check up. So turns out the kitty has an upper respiratory infection, and he is chipped. And the kitty gets to go home! The owner said the kitty has been lost for 5 years, and they are so excited that he is coming home. This makes me so happy, because I don't have to worry about him getting hit by a car, or getting dehydrated
Posted Image

#223 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:01 PM

Those are the best stories, when an animal finds its way home! So many don't, and in my neck of the woods so many get stolen. Someone not far from me got a video of two men in a blue car who pulled into their driveway and honked. After determining no one was home, they went to the fence and scooped up the dog, jumped into the car and drove off.  I am so glad they got caught!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#224 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:16 PM

View PostSnickers, on 28 May 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

Those are the best stories, when an animal finds its way home! So many don't, and in my neck of the woods so many get stolen. Someone not far from me got a video of two men in a blue car who pulled into their driveway and honked. After determining no one was home, they went to the fence and scooped up the dog, jumped into the car and drove off.  I am so glad they got caught!

Wow that is terrible :verymad:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#225 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:10 PM

I'm so happy the kitty is getting to go home. :yahoo:

I'm sorry to hear about the family that lost their dog due to miscreants. :angry22:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 29 May 2018 - 01:10 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#226 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted Yesterday, 04:20 PM

You guys, a tiny ufo crashed in my yard. The aliens are so tiny, but friendly...

Posted Image

Posted Image
LOL I'm just messing with you guys, I found this little UFO charm at Hobby lobby, the bottom opens up and you can put things in it. I got one for my bestie too, and I am going to make little clay aliens to put in there for her.
Posted Image

#227 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:15 PM

It's so cute. Don't forget to make them green or gray. :alien:

Posted Image

My Shop

#228 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 PM

Lol, there will be some green ones, and 1 blue.... his name is Bob, and we use to make up adventures for him in high school.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users