#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:02 PM

Very good questions and response moiraesfate :yes:

I think the best way to look at things and hopefully find a solution is to look within yourself first! Instead of looking at the negatives in your life focus on what is positive.

It sounds like things have improved from your old address, if nothing is happening inside the new home. It sounds like it is on the outside, so keep the inside bright and cheery. When the knocking happens either ignore it or yell out go away!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:09 PM

View PostVeteran2004, on 06 January 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

After Jim's post my wife yelled at me for posting our business. Then there was a knock that shook the house and then the normal knock right after. I was home by myself and my wife was at work. I am just looking for answers. At our old home we had a presence there also. We saw dark shadows on our stairs and it always felt as if someone was watching you. My guitar player by itself and our dog would bark and stair at the same wall every time. We lived by a cemetery and chalked it up as just spirits that were lost and needed something to do. All this has been happening since 2008. To people looking in I get it, my life looks like I'm in mind altering drugs and crazy! Lol But welcome to the life of me and my family...just bad luck since I have been born. Lol I just want a solution.

I never once considered you crazy, Veteran2004... I only thought of you as a man struggling with a haunting and trying to protect his family.

And as Moiraesfate stated. We are all anonymous here... so no worries. And what you told us here on the forums about your daughter was important for me to know. And you and your wife not having friends is important to know too, because you may be attracting evil by distancing yourself from people and not developing friendships. We can talk about ideas for solving that.

You're not recluse, right? Either way... I would strongly suggest you both start getting out and meeting other couples. How old are you? In your 40's?

As for living by a cemetery... the "normal" dead don't hang out in cemeteries. Could you or your daughter have attracted something into your life from the cemetery? I realize we are talking about the old house being by a cemetery, but it could have followed you over to the new house... especially if it's an old Victorian home. With your houses age, history and massive size, it's party central.

If my questions seem to personal or out of line... just let me know and I will back away from this topic.

#23 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:13 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 06 January 2018 - 11:02 PM, said:

Very good questions and response moiraesfate :yes:

I think the best way to look at things and hopefully find a solution is to look within yourself first! Instead of looking at the negatives in your life focus on what is positive.

It sounds like things have improved from your old address, if nothing is happening inside the new home. It sounds like it is on the outside, so keep the inside bright and cheery. When the knocking happens either ignore it or yell out go away!

Excellent counsel, Klainey.  :)

#24 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:19 PM

I had to bump out of this thread for a few days, I had some residual stuff happen at my home after responding to this topic (and one other of a similar thread).

I don't specifically know which case the residual experience was relating to, so I'm wondering if activity has increased or changed in any way?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#25 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:02 AM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 08 January 2018 - 11:19 PM, said:

I had to bump out of this thread for a few days, I had some residual stuff happen at my home after responding to this topic (and one other of a similar thread).

I don't specifically know which case the residual experience was relating to, so I'm wondering if activity has increased or changed in any way?

I hope your activity has stopped :good: , it can get crazy :crazy:

Let's hope no response from the OP means good things.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users