shadow people dread paralyzed

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lunafay

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:19 PM

My first encounter with a shadow figure was when I was about 3 or 4.  I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and saw it in the kitchen.  I had more experiences when I was a teenager.  Every event was followed with a feeling of being paralyzed and an over whelming feeling of dread.  My encounters weren't always in the shapes of a bodily figures.  I had many instances where I would wake up and look at the ceiling while I was in bed and there would be this black and almost octopus like mist that hovered over my bed and I still became overwhelmed with dread.  My worst experience was when I was about 19 and it actually happened when I was wide awake.  I was alone with my boy friend in the hot tub and I felt like some one was watching us and I got that feeling of dread again and saw a figure that I know was not human in the distance in between the trees.  I ended up having a panic attack and it took a while for my boy friend to calm me down.  My last experience was in my 20's.  I woke up because the long blinds in my room were moving and making noise.  As I looked down to the floor there was this black misty ball moving back and forth between the blinds like it was playing.  It was about the size of a soft ball and it was illuminated but black, if that makes sense.

I'm not entirely sure what these beings are but I have noticed shortly after I had these experiences, my life would suddenly change.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,705 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:50 PM

Hello and welcome to Paranormal Soup.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, they sound very overwhelming! I presume when you say your life changed after these events, are they negative changes? I would be listening to my gut reaction here and yours seems not to be a positive reaction; do you do anything to spiritually protect yourself when you experience these visits? If not, I would strongly suggest you give that a try.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 WhispersInTheAttic

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:45 PM

Thank you for sharing you're experience with them. I've had encounters with them too and I always remember feeling the same way. Just paralyzed with fear. You're very brave for sharing your story on here. Anytime I would experience such things, I read from the bible. It seems to help me a lot. I hope your encounters with them are gone. That can be quite draining overtime.

Edited by WhispersInTheAttic, 13 September 2018 - 08:45 PM.

My Signature

Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com