Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

I actually can hear the "this is your grandfather" part.  It still sounds electronic - what are you using to record and play back?

PS:  Hey there Banshee - just started the post for me with an off tone.

Edited by Paranormal_RN, 21 December 2012 - 11:58 AM.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#22 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

I'm sorry. Hey there is just my saying lol and I thought your name was banshee. I just use my cell phone to record and then i upload it into software and filter then save as mp3. Pretty much anything amplified on an electronic device sounds a bit electronic. lol i promise and swear on all my babies lives i didn't put it in there. Seriously send me a file I'll filter one for you now while my daughter is napping. Tonight I'll open a live channel and you can come watch the process.

#23 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,068 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

View Postt1590, on 21 December 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

Everything comes into account when listening like speaker quality and even age. Younger people and musicians hear these much better. Ear buds work well for me but the speakers out of my computer not so well. I really have a had time filtering my own recordings now. Others come out clearer at first which is why I'm here :) I really would like for a few of us to meet in a live stream page and let me do a live sample. I would then be able to point out the spots where I hear things come through and they can hear me speak as well. People are also able to tell me hey what's that right there and I can isolate a certain area and they pick up things i don't.

Did you listen to this one http://yourlisten.co...dis_Grandfather

Listen for "Brandi (short pause) this is your grandfather" then it starts to become garbled. He came through in the squeezed way I described and I had to break it up in sections and slow it down which garbled the end.

I could kind of hear that one. I'm guessing the mechanical sound is all the filtering? I've used Audacity and if I use too much noise reduction it comes out mechanical sounding.

Why then do you think some EVPs come through without much needed in altering or filtering, and these apparently do?
Posted Image

#24 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

Good question. Audacity doesn't work as well for me as wavepad. I have had recordings that you can hear something without filtering. My theory is it's an energy thing... I also find personally contacting people that I was close to much easier as opposed to famous or historical or strangers. I've tried a lot of people... Ben Franklin, MJ, Whitney Houston, Lincoln... I swear you I have to find the mj one I almost died laughing cause when my wife said to do him I said watch me get a "hee hee" and lmao I got an "I'm Michael he he Jackson". I couldn't stop laughing. I did steve jobs the day he died and when I asked to talk to him my house sounded like it settled on it's foundation.  I was in my bathroon and it literally went "crack thud" immediately after I asked for him... very weird.

I have hundreds of recordings on about 8 pc accounts because I won't pay for the software. I only download the free trials and keep making new administrators cause I'm so cheap lol

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 12:26 PM.

#25 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

So, you can sit at home and call these dead folks to you?  If that's true, than I would say you are a medium.  Have you given thought to the fact that you could inadvertently call an evil spirit who could attach itself to you or your home?  Do you say a prayer of protection before these sessions?  Just curious.

I have no recording device at home presently, that works.  So I cannot send you anything.

#26 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

There are evil beings saying some terrible things in almost every recording. It's mostly things like fu or "I'm not playing your fn game" "i'll get you" and every variation. When they start to get mouthly I very nicely tell them to shut the f up and that there's nothing they can do to me... I further tell them that if they keep it up I'll take care of them when I cross over. I also call them much worse than they call me and they leave me alone for a bit.

Honestly I do not fear anything over there. We have much more evil in the flesh all around us to worry about.

You can record with your computer if it has a mic as well.

And I think we are all mediums just some have better reception. You too can call anyone to you... it's just better to contact those that you love and that loved you back. They are with you every second of everyday. Sort of. I have theories. Space-time doesn't exist there. I think they can be everywhere at once... sort of... i really don't know how it works or what exactly is going on over there. I'm not sure some of them know what's going on over there lol. I believe we continue growing and learning. My wish is that it's similar to the movie "what dreams may come"

I also theorize that we are in the middle of 2 universes which makes what we're in a 3rd, physical. The other 2 are perception and energy... and then there is space or the void, the fourth.

This could get deep...lol

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#27 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

Hey I mentioned the MJ recording and I found the original but can't find the filtered quite yet. But this is a good thing because there's an unexplained noise on it... I always make note of the littlest of noises when recording and this noise was not in my room. It will sound like a chirp... as I said earlier some come though really quick like a knock or click, this one is similar. My aunt comes through as knocks. I haven't even heard this since summer of 2011. Oh and some come through what sounds like windchimes or water...

http://yourlisten.co...753/MJ_original

I'm sorry guys. I just went through some old notes and the chirp is my smoke alarm. Tonight if anyone wants I'll clean up this or another file. My email again is t159159@gmail.com if someone wants to send a recording.

Here's the live channel. I'll try and be on around 9pm eastern time
http://www.livestream.com/evplive159

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 02:40 PM.

#28 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

I think I'm starting to understand you now.  What you are saying is you can take a recording of any 'dead air' (pardon the pun) from any location and you will find voices within it?  You look for speech which may be sped up or slowed down or strangely contorted but it'll always be there, and if you ask questions before recording it will likely be relevant (except if it involves numbers, for some reason).  You then use computer software to fiddle with the files, not to deliberately add sounds but to extract the voices that are already there.  Is that the technique you are talking about?  It still seems like the standard method of EVPs, just expanded to any audio.  It's interesting, though.  You think voices are everywhere all the time?

#29 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

You got it exactly. They are in every single recording. At first I tried to tell myself it was background noise or sound waves from radio or anything. Even the relevant answers I tried to dismiss but I can hold up a pair of glasses or ask what color my shirt is and the answer is there. The numbers I don't get, maybe there's some universal law against it over there or time which transelates into numbers don't matter over there... I've spent a lot of time trying to figure that out. You gave me an idea though that I haven't tried. I wonder if I can swipe any audio online with dead silence lol and filter to present voices... The only problem with that is it can be contaminated with real noises. I've heard things from my dad that made me ball like a baby. The reason I think time and space don't work correctly there is that there are layers of voices and sometimes the layers are one person talking over themselves. Different but relevant sentences come up with the same voice on the same recording. I can sometimes filter the same audio over and over trying to pull out and amplify 1 voice out of the many... I really don't get it.

I think right now someone you care about that has passed is right beside you and it will be the first person that pops in your head when you read this sentence because they are letting you know. We think it's us remembering them which sometimes it is but sometimes it's them making the connection.

I would never, will never and never have added any kind of sound whatsoever to any audio file ever lol... if anything I remove things lol

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#30 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

Can you tell me more about this loved one who has passed?

#31 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

I won't even pretend I know. You do. If you want to talk to them I believe they are right there. If you want to make a recording ask them to say there first name for validation. I will say that most everytime a in a first recording a lot is said because they don't like to follow directions at first lol... Imagine what it's like for them, how frustrating to see us hurting... they want to say it all when they figure out we are actually hearing them. It's really heartbreaking to me... We get a ton of i love yous and i miss yous when we speak to like our grandparents. The best thing is to talk to them for awhile first and let them know exactly what your doing. My first post explains it.

One of the best i've got was my grandmother who said she missed me and asked if I could hear Bubba which was my grandfather who I hadn't tried to contact. I cried like a baby with that one too... actually tearing up a bit now thinking of it.

This entire process actually drains me physically... when filtering audio. I actually break out in a sweat and sometimes get really aggitated. Just a side effect.

I can actually do a recording here and try and contact them for you but I would need to know there name and you would have to tell them to come to me when I call them. A simple question that seems to work when I do this is what state were they born in, or similar.

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 04:13 PM.

#32 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Here's my issue with this: I don't actually have any close loved ones who have died.  I can't tell you their name, nobody occurred to me because there's nobody I would describe as close who is also dead.  If you'd like to try to contact whoever you think this is, I would be very interested in whatever comes up.

#33 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

interesting. ok ill do it. just so you know I wasn't suggesting that I knew someone was with you right now... I just believe those who love us are around us and they make connections we think are our thoughts. Is your name really john white?

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 04:55 PM.

#34 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

I see, I got the impression you meant you could somehow sense or detect somebody next to me, rather than a general sense of that's just what is usually going on.  If it's anybody who knows me, they'd call me by my middle name, Michael.

#35 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

ok give me about 20. My lil one is still up so I won't be able to do too much filtering until she's asleep... she doen't like it when I do them lol. So John Michael White is it. Please just tell the air around you if there is someone that wants to say hi to come and say it in my recorder. Tell them you only want their first name. I'll tell them too.

By the way they can read too so they already know lol

I am not a psychic or a medium... at least that's what I keep telling myself

#36 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

OK here's one. t didn't come out great and ill spend more time on it after she goes to bed. there is a name on there a couple times from what I hear... I hear a "tell him its"... garbled, and a name at the end. I'll tell you the name after you listen. It has 2 syllables. I almost think I got a last name in there for some reason and it would have 3 syllables... last names are harder to pull out.

listen for the deeper voice at the end there is a minor change in tone.

http://yourlisten.co...nt/16935800/jmw

#37 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

David is the name I hear at the end... It could be Damon or anything that sounds like that

#38 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Very interesting, I'd like to know how this turns out.  Night all, check tomorrow a.m.

#39 JohnWhite

JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

I don't really hear a voice at all I'm afraid.  I hear something at the end, certainly, but it sounds like general distortion to me.  I guess we'd need to clean it up more, maybe.    I also don't know of a David or Damon who have passed away.

Edited by JohnWhite, 22 December 2012 - 05:53 AM.

#40 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

It would help if you made the recording. As I said its very hard to filter my own recordings any more. And it's harder to contact people I don't know. I will start from scratch and see what I get. At one point it sounded like stephen. The v sound is whats standing out. The only thing I can say for sure is I contacted someone new and it was male. I dont forget the tone of a voice. And it wasn't a negative. At the very beginning of the filtering there's a hello too. Which I asked for. the "tell him it's" is said very fast in the middle. That phrase is crystal clear on my end.

Give me a bit and I'll load up another filtering. I actually got a fever over a hundred last night after I did the recording and filtered. Was sick all night and couldn't sleep but fine now. Maybe just a coincidence but I do get overheated when I do these but never like that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evp, ghost, spirit, hauntings, paranormal