Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Do me a favor, ask if Thomas Beyer has anything to say to me (Barbara (Beyer)).  Please, clean it up as much as possible so I can understand the words.  The second would be Gayle Beyer.  Same thing.  I have more, so I'm curious.  A third would be Michael Dana - but ask him if he has anything to say to Grant.

Please and thank you.  Barb

Edited by Paranormal_RN, 22 December 2012 - 07:53 AM.

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#42 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

PS I can't make a recording, as I have no working recording device (thanks to my grandson LOL).

#43 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

Hey there. Sure I'll give it a go later. Got to do a bit of last minute Christmas shopping. I would like it if you came on the live channel tonight so you can hear it as it's being done. I'm going to keep my daughter up from her nap so she goes to bed early. I still have to go over Johns too.

Does your computer have a webcam? If so it has a mic and you can record with it.

#44 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

Yeah, but I don't know how to use it!  I'm not very good w// computers.  :whistling:

#45 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

OK I'll see what we come up with. Your on eastern time like me so let me know if you have a half hour tonight and we'll do it together. You will be able to hear me talk as well as hear it being done. My lil one should be asleep by 9. That's her eyeball for my avatar lol

#46 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

I can log on at 9 p.m., but I don't want to interfere with the results.  There are specific answers that I am looking for, and I hope these folks know what they are.  We'll see.  I'd really rather wait until it has been cleaned up as much as possible so I can have a chance of better understanding the voices.  So, in a way, I don't want to log on.  I'll know if it's them by what they say.  Remember, I am wary of random voices, I believe the negative or demonic entities often "pretend" they are someone who they are not to gain your trust and worm their way into your life.  Many folks on here will tell you the same thing.  So, if you want to do this, that would be great, I'm going to keep a safe distance until I hear any results.  Thanks so much, Barb

#47 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

OK there are a few problems that are going to arise. You cannot interfere with the recording or make suggestions that will change the results. If your looking for sentences full of information it's not going to happen. It's far too difficult to filter. Things need to be done slowly with specific short answers. The demonics... which I believe aren't demons, just dead aholes, cannot trick me. They come through in specific ways that I haven't mentioned yet and I literally get a emotional reaction when I hear them... even when they are trying to trick me with normal sounding voices... I also have a emotional reaction when I hear who I'm looking for that is much different.

Who on here are talking to entities and getting to know them and gaining trust for them worm their way into their life? I totally respect everyone's beliefs but really who is having conversations with them? How? Not being smart I'm just curious as to what means people are using to have clear enough conversations that they instill trust. Or is it just what they theorize?

It truly boggles my mind that people are so afraid of the unknown. There is not one person alive that really knows what's going on over there, no one really knows what any of this is here either. If they say they do, they're liars. Right here in our realm, your neighbor could be contemplating rape or murder... just throw on cnn and youv'e got a world full of evil people that can actually do something to you.

Just to contradict myself a bit... yes I believe in some ways a bad dead person can influence people and or situations in a negative way... If we allow it. I believe some people are susceptible to their influence which can cause them to do bad things here in our world. If we have knowledge of that possibility, then we are stronger than them. Fear is not the answer. Strength is.

Of course I want to do this for you and I don't want you to be uncomfortable or feel pressured and most of all be fearful. My personal recordings do not come out right anymore but I'll do my best. If you can think of a specific question I can ask them it would help. Something with a short simple answer.

Edited by t1590, 22 December 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#48 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

Nope, I've already "spoken" to them, if they are all around us, they should know what I am looking for.  Just ask Thomas and Gayle if they have anything they want to say to Barb, and ask Michael if he has anything to say to Grant.  We'll see if they heard me.  Thank you very much.  Barb

#49 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hey I just did one and got something strange. Does "don't tell her a thing because of her family" mean anything? I asked for the state he was born in as well. I'm going to clean this one up a bit more and then I'll go ask him with your instructions.

#50 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Is this Thomas?  It could mean something, but if it does, is surely isn't what I was expecting.  It would be consistent with when he was alive, I was hoping for his mind to "clear" in the afterlife.  That's kind of depressing, but not surprising.

#51 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

It was him i tried and i just did what you asked and whoa, very strange. give me a min

#52 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Did you ask for any numbers? I really don't know what to make of this. I'll need a little bit.

#53 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

No, I did not ask for numbers, but numbers could be a part of his message.  I will tell you the whole story when your done with this.

#54 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

OK... I'm still going through this. I'm gonna go upload this real quick. From what I can hear so far I have a "you know I love you" from a female at first then it sounds like either him or both at once... ok... what sounds like "because you took our family back" the family is overlapped by what sounds like "infirmary"??? and then something else that sounded like a couple numbers ending in 28. The way it came through is, well youll have to hear why i thought it was all numbers at first. there could be an overlapping msg here to. give me a min

#55 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Ok here it is so far. I've never had one come out like that. It's like they are trying to get, their, point, across, one, word, at, a, time. I thought it was like military counting at first. was tom born in montana or indiana?

http://yourlisten.co...t/16936086/Barb

#56 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Tom was born in Great Neck New York, on Long Island.  The woman was probably Gayle, she would have wanted to get the first word in, LOL.  I no no one who was born in Montana or Indiana

I can tell the difference in the two voices.  The first was female, most likely my mother saying "you know I love you" which I knew.  The second voice was different, but I couldn't understand a word said.  How can you make heads or tales out of it?  Sounds like they had a lot to say.  I'd like to know more about Tom, ask him if he is "sorry for hurting us" - he'll know who "Us" is.

My husband Grant, is really wanting to hear Michael.  Please ask Michael if he has anything to say to Grant, and then we want to know "Why did you do it?"

Even though I can't understand it, sure sounds like sentences to me!

Edited by Paranormal_RN, 22 December 2012 - 07:15 PM.

#57 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hey here's the first one. Yea they don't like to follow directions most of the time. at the beginning of the filter there is an ana sounding word. it could have been anything. I'll try and get it better. Really though I need some recordings from someone, anyone to get better quality... although these are strangely not so full of my usual many voices

http://yourlisten.co...6936090/barbtom

#58 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

I appreciate your trying.  I wish I could understand them.  I sort of can hear the "You know I love you" which was most likely my mother.  I so wish I could understand the other voice, I have NO IDEA what it is saying.  I will tell the story of my father "Tom" tomorrow.  Along with Michael.  I hope we can understand them better.  I have no software to work with them, I can't figure out audacity.  Thanks ever so much.  I have to get to bed, babysitting my grandson, he NEVER sleeps through the night, I'd like to catch a few zzzz's before he wakes up.  Talk with you tomorrow.  Your time and attention is much appreciated.  God Bless.  Barb

#59 t1590

t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

Barb. I think Tom and Gayle have brought on a migraine (jk). I can't listen any more right now. I'll be sure to pick it up in the morning. I hope you were able to pick up some words on there. I'm going to try something new in the morning with the 2nd one because of how it came through. I'm going to filter it one word at a time. Have a good night

#60 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Thanks Tim, looking forward to it.  Please don't forget about Michael!  I know the Mod's want us to continue privately, which is fine with me, but I have no problem telling the stories here, that way we'll know if what you're capturing is real or not.  Sort of proof for you.  We'll see what the mods say.  Anything I have to say, has been said before, I have nothing "secret" or anything private that I am ashamed to share.  TTFN (TaTa for now) Barb

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: evp, ghost, spirit, hauntings, paranormal