7 replies to this topic

#1 dmitchellcsum

dmitchellcsum

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

Thought I would share an EVP that I caught recently, just to see if anyone else hears what I think I'm hearing.

LR-24Feb13

Follow me on Twitter:  @UpstateParanorm

Posted Image

#2 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

I hear a series of tapping sounds, then a squeking sound, I do not hear voice tones. What am I missing, exactly?
Who you gonna call?

#3 dmitchellcsum

dmitchellcsum

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

I thought I had heard a little girl giggling.

I'm not sure where the squeaking could have come from, we were video taping the session and could see that neither of us were moving at the time. I didn't save the video because we couldn't hear the sound on the video and the camera was only about five feet from the voice recorder.

Posted Image

#4 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

I'm assuming there weren't any critters around when you recorded that?  No sneaky kittes, hamsters, rodents of any kind?

Reminds me of some noises my ferrets used to make, that's the only reason I'm asking.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#5 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

The squeaking sounds like the noise sneakers make on a floor when they are wet. Still could be paranormal, phantom footsteps. I don't hear voice here, that is all.
Who you gonna call?

#6 dmitchellcsum

dmitchellcsum

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

It is possible that it was kitties, we had cats secluded in a room on the other side of the house. I didn't even think of them. Maybe next time I'll set up a camera to watch the critters too.

Posted Image

#7 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

There's all kinds of stuff going on here. There's something that sounds kind of like a sniff at the very beginning, then at 1 second a tap. When the squeaking starts there is something that does kind of sound like a cat hissing, but I don't know what those odd descending squeaks could be. It does remind me a little of shoes on a basketball court. I also heard another sniff sound around five seconds that isn't quite as loud.

#8 mat k

mat k

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

Two kittens playing.

We Fall so we can pick ourselves up again

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVP, voice recording, young, girl, youth, spirit, voice, giggle