Santa Sleigh       santa

Possible Evp: More Unexplained Low Sounds Recorded.

possible evp

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Auxochrome

Auxochrome

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

*YOU WILL NEED HEADPHONES*

Alright, last time I posted in this forum, I caught what appeared to be an unexplained low noise. With the advice of JamesRob, I tryed it again with less interference. This was recorded on my laptop inside of my room with the lights off with the door shut. There was no one, including myself inside my room. This was recorded during the night, and my house was quiet for the most part. (There were no wild parties going on at the time.)  I left it on to record for 2 hours total, and when I came back I had an overabundance of these low noises.
Excited by the results, I tried it again the same night. I put my laptop down and let it record for about an hour, and when I came back I seen that it for some reason was not recording. I know it wasn't because I didn't hit record, it showed that it was in fact recording, but my mic had been "cut" in a way. The mic is still funtional now, but at the time it stopped recording for some reason. The best way to describe it, is it say's it was recording, but it stopped working. You can hear a strange sound near the end (which is around 16:15) a cut and then a strange sound, then nothing. After this happened, I stopped trying to catch these EVP's. It kinda freaked me, ya know?
Now, this is a pretty long listening, but everything I included I think is nesessary for review. If you have any questions, reply back in the "MIN:SECOND"  format to indicate the particular sound you have questions for, and I'll answer your question to the best of my abilitiy. The only thing I will not have an answer for, are what caused these low noises, which I hope somebody here has an answer for. Anything else I will try to answer, even what my favorite color is.

You can listen to it here: https://soundcloud.c...evp-strange-low
It can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire...22jyy0921nb1eet

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Auxochrome, 09 April 2013 - 06:32 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: possible, evp