• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 Evie Lynn

Evie Lynn

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:13 AM

This Photograph was not taken by me; The lady who took it asked for opinions on this and I do not know what to say to her.  The only people in the home at the time were her and the lad sitting on the couch. No one recognizes the boy.  They are so freaked, as there isn't enough room beside the couch for someone to crouch there.  I have looked at so many ghostly pics ... and was under the impression that ghosts are misty/transparent  not flesh-skinned.  I do trust that this pic was not photo-shopped or manipulated.  I am so looking forward to finding out what everyone here thinks of this.   Picture 562.gif

Thanks in advance
P E A C E
Evie Lynn

click on Photo:

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,156 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:17 AM

All I see is the kid in the green shirt sitting on the couch...I've looked and looked but can't see anything else anywhere
Posted Image

#3 Jupiter

Jupiter

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE(Vlawde @ Apr 4 2008, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I see is the kid in the green shirt sitting on the couch...I've looked and looked but can't see anything else anywhere

Look to the left of the kid's face, between the kid and the shelf.
If I keep mourning for much longer
I wonder if I can be kind?
Goodbye to that gentle smiling face
I wonder if tonight I'll sleep alone?

#4 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

Looks like a human boy to me.... someone in the background. His eyes are reflective, they have red in them too...

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,156 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:29 AM

D'oh! I couldn't see it until I blew the pic up. He looks human to me and you can see the first kid's shadow on him. Here are the enlarged versions, one with the color inverted. JNudging by the full picture, it does appear like someone could fit back there

Edited by Vlawde, 04 April 2008 - 09:31 AM.

Posted Image

#6 Claire

Claire

Living Dead

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,233 posts
  • Interests:Photography, painting and ghosthunting!

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:33 AM

Oh my word, that is freaky!!  If all is true that is said about this photo and there was no manipulation...this is one of the best ghost (or atleast unexplained) photos I have ever seen!
"We all go a little mad sometimes."  Norman Bates

#7 Evie Lynn

Evie Lynn

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:42 AM

When I first saw this pic I didn't see the boy in the corner either... When I did see him ... It felt very creepy.  He sure does look like a living person  me too.... which confuses me.  I believe the lady who took this picture, she says  that there was not a second boy in the house.  Thanks  Vlawde for enlarging this for me .... Thank you very much ....  innocent0005.gif  

#8 lissybird

lissybird

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE(Evie Lynn @ Apr 4 2008, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This Photograph was not taken by me; The lady who took it asked for opinions on this and I do not know what to say to her.  The only people in the home at the time were her and the lad sitting on the couch. No one recognizes the boy.  They are so freaked, as there isn't enough room beside the couch for someone to crouch there.  I have looked at so many ghostly pics ... and was under the impression that ghosts are misty/transparent  not flesh-skinned.  I do trust that this pic was not photo-shopped or manipulated.  I am so looking forward to finding out what everyone here thinks of this.   Picture 562.gif

Do you know if she and/or the young man is planning to take another picture in that area for comparison? I am fascinated and intrigued by this picture and by the mystery surrounding it. smile.gif

edit: fixed quote end tag

Edited by elizabeth anne jane, 04 April 2008 - 09:55 AM.

Since Summer 2005, haunting GS/PS
Prissy Lissy!
Formerly eaj (elizabeth anne jane) and tara juliet
Pooky Fan!

#9 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:06 AM

Looks human to me but if the story behind it is true and there was only one kid present at the time (and the photo wasn't manipulated at all) then it is an incredible capture.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#10 fbjewels

fbjewels

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:My kids, Reading, the Paranormal, Useless Movie Trivia

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:42 AM

You know, this is most likely a fleshie, but when I spotted him, it actually made me feel afraid, and I don't usually feel that way, even about photos with obvious anomalies.  Odd.  

It looks to me like there is space for someone to get back there, but the question is, WHY would someone get back there?  

#11 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:43 AM

I suspect it's indeed a living kid.  Kids are notirious for their ability to squeeze themselves into ridiculously small cramped areas, just for fun.  (I used to do this too when I was little, before I grew up and became claustrophobic.)  I wonder if the boy sitting on the couch would know who this is.  It might be a friend of his and he might deny knowing the boy just to play along with his friend's game.

#12 flirtswithdisaster

flirtswithdisaster

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

He doesn't look like a little boy. He looks about the same age as the subject of the pic.

I would think he's too big to fit in that space.

#13 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

He looks like he wedged himself up from under the computer desk and that there's plenty of room for a skinny kid to do so.

So... the friend and the boy were supposed to be the only people in the house.  The boy looks kind of "too innocent" if you get what I'm saying... and the other kid looks not innocent at all (like he's having a good laugh).  I think he had a friend over, said "quick, hide under the desk!" and is playing dumb and having a big laugh on your friend for thinking he was a ghost.

They're roughly the same age.  Unless people have seen this kid in the house in the spirit... it's the boy's friend.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#14 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:51 PM

Its a real person, I'm pretty sure. The desk could be pushed away from the wall just enough to give some extra room. Or he could be thin and just squished down in the corner. In my opinion, if the lady was being honest then she just didn't see this extra kid. Some people on here looking at the picture didn't see him until the picture was enlarged. It would be very easy for her to be mistaken.

#15 BrxGhostWriter

BrxGhostWriter

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:18 PM

Has this lady seen the enlarged picture that Vlawde posted? It makes his features very clear, so I would think if she looked at it, she should be able to tell if it's someone she knows. Of course, it might not be--it could be a friend of the other boy's as others have suggested.

Honestly, the original picture creeped me out mroe than the enlargement because on the orginal, it was so small you couldn't really see the features at all and it looked more murky, possibly ghostly, but in the enlargement, it's a crystal clear picture and just looks like a skinny kid hiding in the corner, so it isn't scary at all. (Well, I'm sure the lady and her son are scared if they really don't know that person, because someone is definitely there--ghost or real person, something is there. I think it was probably a joke being played by the two boys. It also looks like he was playing hide and seek--good hiding place. Or, this thought crossed my mind, maybe he had broken in to the house and got caught, so he hid in the corner?? Farfetched perhaps, but I think it could happen.)

Nicole

#16 Namilla

Namilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE(flirtswithdisaster @ Apr 4 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He doesn't look like a little boy. He looks about the same age as the subject of the pic.

I would think he's too big to fit in that space.

My thoughts exactly... The boy was supposed to be there alone, but he had a friend over anyway, so when his mom (probably) came home, he told his friend to hide...
It looks creepy, but I really think he's a real boy...
(and boys at that age can get ind almost anywhere...)

#17 cathynugz

cathynugz

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:I love me some ghosties!

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:55 AM

Looks like a fleshie to me as well... but I do agree with the other posters that it is stilll a pretty freaky cap.  I magine if the lady that took the picture really thought there was no one there at the time.  She is probobly crapping her pants right now!!!!

#18 sparkle@4th

sparkle@4th

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:42 AM

Ok maybe you guys are right and this is a real kid BUT.... when I first looked at the photo I felt very strongly that this boy is related and got the impression - twin.
Did this boy have a twin brother - born or maybe not born? I know of some cases of sibling hauntings but where they do appear to 'age' in spirit form as you and I do.

The photo doesnt feel right to me and I cant shake the feeling of twin.  Also if you look closely they do appear to be similar in features - particularly the nose shape.

Is this something you could find out?

Visit us at:
www.4thdimensionparanormal.co.uk

#19 spectre uk

spectre uk

Orb

• GS Member
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Football music (rock &amp; blues) Kickboxing

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:53 AM

e: C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\My Pictures\ghost pics\mickys_photos_004.jpg

Tag Name Value
010f Make SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD.
0110 Model Digimax A5
0112 Orientation 1
011a XResolution 96/3
011b YResolution 96/3
0128 ResolutionUnit 2
0131 Software   1.0
0132 DateTime 2006:07:31 16:05:21
0213 YCbCrPositioning 2
8298 Copyright Copyright 2004
8769 ExifOffset 242
829a ExposureTime 1/30
829d FNumber 2.7
8822 ExposureProgram 2
8827 ISOSpeedRatings 141
9000 ExifVersion 0x30 0x32 0x31 0x30
9003 DateTimeOriginal 2006:07:31 16:05:21
9004 DateTimeDigitized 2006:07:31 16:05:21
9101 ComponentsConfiguration 0x1 0x2 0x3 0x0
9102 CompressedBitsPerPixel 17768192/5038848
9201 ShutterSpeedValue 4907/1000
9202 ApertureValue 2866/1000
9204 ExposureBiasValue 0/8
9205 MaxApertureValue 2866/1000
9207 MeteringMode 4
9208 LightSource 0
9209 Flash 1
920a FocalLength 8130/1000
927c MakerNote
a000 FlashPixVersion 0x30 0x31 0x30 0x30
a001 ColorSpace 1
a002 ExifImageWidth 2592
a003 ExifImageLength 1944
a005 InteroperabilityOffset 1204
0001 InteroperabilityIndex R98
0002 InteroperabilityVersion 0x30 0x31 0x30 0x30
a217 SensingMethod 2
a300 FileSource 0x3
a301 SceneType 0x1
a402 0
a403 0
a404 100/100
a405 31
a406 0
a40a 0
0103 Compression 6
0112 Orientation 1
011a XResolution 96.0
011b YResolution 96.0
0128 ResolutionUnit 2
0201 JPEGInterchangeFormat 1340
0202 JPEGInterchangeFormatLength 10991

No apparent manipulation .

#20 equus6

equus6

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 09:44 AM

It looks like a real boy, but it is creepy if no one recognizes him. My parents would always snap shots of my brother, sister, and I if we did silly things. It seems pretty silly to wedge yourself in such a tight corner. Maybe this is what happend? Again, if no one knows the boy...eeeeeeee! blink.gif
Don't worry about the people in your past. There is a reason they didn't make it to your future....