• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Connor Robbins

Connor Robbins

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

Hi, so I am new to spirit communication and a recent event has me wandering if this is something to worry about or if I need to do anything about it. I need advice, like I said I'm very new to this. Last night I downloaded an app on my phone (spirit radio) kind of just for fun to see if it would work (had my doubts). I wrote my name on a piece of paper and I could swear I heard a women's voice say my name a couple times, it seemed friendly. A while after I heard "need more energy" from what sounded like the same voice. I was amazed and started getting excited and without really thinking a gave it permission to use some of my energy (I know very stupid) I really regret doing this. Is this something I should worry about? I've heard spirits can drain you of your energy and I'm worried that it's going to happen to me and be an ongoing thing. This was In my house by the way(In my room). I'm not 100% sure it was real but I feel strongly enough about it to be writing this. I need advice. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
-Connor

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

Rescind the permission and don't give it again.   "No one is allowed to touch me,  be around me,  use my energy in any way or disturb me."   It's fairly foolhardy to give permission to either touch you or to use your energy.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,795 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:24 PM

Welcome to the forums, Connor... glad you found us!

Tantric is right and if this really is paranormal, it's not to late... do as Tantric suggests, Rescind (take back). Just remember, opening up communication is extending an invitation. And that's what we really want to avoid doing.  ;)

That app you mentioned is not yours, right? Some just come here to advertise there own products and are never heard from again.

Anyway, let us know how it goes, we're here to help.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:16 AM

I don't want to scare you but I'm a worst case scenario kinda guy & I want you to be prepared.

There is a chance you've opened yourself up to the wrong thing & it may never completely go away only driven back to wait in the shadows for a second chance, so unless your willing & prepared to deal with entities following you around...stop now...do what was suggested by Tantric & Jim & if you think there's a presence around pay no mind to it.

These thing's can be drudged up in the future in inconceivable, unexpected ways so If you feel like things just aren't right, like having thoughts that don't seem to be your own or not in your character just remember you may have a "thing" just trying to F with you.

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:52 AM

Wow, JustSomeGuy... we don't want to scare him.  :)  I think Connor is okay for now, he just needs to stop communication and rescind his previous statement. No reason to panic at this point.  ;)

Connor... please keep a log of all events from this point forward if you haven't already. It will help a lot if this does turn into something.
Posted Image

#6 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:57 AM

Connor, be careful.  Do not open yourself up or invite spirit to use your energy.  TK is right.  Tell them they do not have your permission to ever tap into your energy again.  Beware, there are also living beings I call energy vampires that will try to such the energy right out of you.

Put the white light of protection around you daily.  It's a good thing you came here.  There are dozens of people who can offer you sound advice.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#7 Connor Robbins

Connor Robbins

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:40 PM

Thank you Jim, glad I did as well ha ha.

That's good news, I thought I was doomed. I will definitely do that. and yeah I see why :wallbash: it's really interesting but not something to mess with. I also had a weird dream that same night, felt like I was being haunted in my dream. Maybe just a coincidence.

No that app is not mine I'm not trying to advertise anything just concerned.

seriously thank you for your time and advice, I appreciate you guys. Will let you know if things get worse for sure.

#8 Connor Robbins

Connor Robbins

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:49 PM

Meant to send that last reply last night.

Wow Thanks for that information guys, I obviously did not know what I was potentially getting myself into. I did feel a little negative the day after (yesterday) that's what led me her. I'm going to stop all communication and keep a log. Can't believe I did that. Thank you guys, I hope It's not what you guys say but I will prepare for the worst.  wow smh

#9 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:12 PM

I wouldn't worry about it being a worst case scenario until and unless it becomes such.   Being positive and optimistic is one of the best shields you can have against negative entities (or even the drain of sad,  dead people).  

So you rescind the permission.   Then you're positive you did the right thing and there's nothing more to worry about.   If something happens you document it,  shrug it off and go do something that makes you happy or spend time with someone who makes you laugh.

There really isn't a vacuum of energy.   Everything tends towards positive or negative.   If your surroundings are filled with positive there's no room for negative (that's really simplistic but it's the general idea of what you're going for).

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#10 Connor Robbins

Connor Robbins

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:17 PM

"JustSomeGuy"  I appreciate that even though It worries me slightly more. You say it could possibly not completely go away but what if I stop now or move in the future, would that give me a chance to depart from this "thing"  anyways thanks for your wisdom

"Amethyst" Yeah I'm not going to ever do that again I'm actually worried and very much regret doing it. I will try doing that and yea I'm glad I did. You guys are very helpful thank you all!

Ok, I will try to not worry about it anymore and I will definitely stay positive.

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:25 PM

You're on the right track, Connor!  :)

Tantric, you posted one minute before Connor's last post, so he hadn't seen it yet. But your counsel is an inspiration to all that are going through anything similar.  :)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users