Free Skins
© Fisana

Hand Print On The Inside Of My Windsheild That Appears To A Childs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,084 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 03 March 2021 - 08:58 AM

Driving home yesterday, I noticed a small hand print on the inside of my windshield in the top left corner.  It is the base of the palm to the left and fingers to the right position.  Here is the strange part.  No one has ridden with me or been in my car other than me for months.  My car was washed and cleaned inside and out a month ago or so and the inside of the windshield was cleaned as well.  The only way I can see a hand print could be in that position would be for the door to be open and someone reached in from standing outside.  The only way I can see it is if the sun is coming through the windshield in an angle.  The hand print is bigger than my grandchildrens hands and smaller than my adult children.  I keep my car locked at work and at home.  Very odd to say the least.  It doesn't mean it was anything paranormal.  I just cant figure out how it could have happened...
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,839 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:01 PM

Lou, please take a picture with your cell phone and post preferably using as wide of a shot as possible. This will give us a context to the positioning.

This brings us to a question, "Can the paranormal leave this type of physical evidence?" I've never been able to validate that statement and in fact, I've often witnessed something paranormal but it remains unrecorded even with multiple pieces of equipment recording.

Edited by EVP, 03 March 2021 - 04:05 PM.

Posted Image

#3 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,084 posts
  • Interests:avoiding dumb people...you know, those that believe anything they are told....or found on the net.

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:48 AM

I will see what I can do to get a picture.  The print is so faint and the sun was hitting it just right for me to see it and I had to move my head a little bit side to side to see it all.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#4 titch2k6

titch2k6

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 04:37 AM

View PostEVP, on 03 March 2021 - 04:01 PM, said:

This brings us to a question, "Can the paranormal leave this type of physical evidence?"

Absolutely.

There has been documented evidence of pools of water forming for no reason in cases of hauntings (30 East Drive, is a perfect example) and is typically associated with poltergeist activity.

From a scientific point of view, we know that under the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, the Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy cannot be destroyed or created, just transfere or change its form. We also know that when energy transforms from one state to another, there are other occurrances, at a quantum level, that takes place.

From a theory point of view, if an entity, for example, exists in electromagnetic form and converts to, say, light energy, at a quantum level, there might potentially be some sort of chemical reaction that occurrs as a by-product, binding Oxygen and Hydrogen molecules, for example, forming the water associated with this phenomena. I believe that as an entity builds up its energy to touch something, as in this case, a similar process occurs and microscopic droplets of water form around the energy field and are transfered to a surface, giving us ghostly handprints.

To further substantiate this theory, most 'ghostly' handprints seem to fade and vanished after being witnessed. This could be explained by the rapid evaporation of the transfered micro-water dropplets to the medium that has been touched. Those prints that remain, may be explained by the collection of dust and other dirt particals in the moisture, which in return gets trapped and when the moisture evaporates, the shape retains its definition, the same way we get water marks on a sideboard, for example.
Posted Image

#5 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,084 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 10:32 AM

View PostEVP, on 03 March 2021 - 04:01 PM, said:

Lou, please take a picture with your cell phone and post preferably using as wide of a shot as possible. This will give us a context to the positioning.

This brings us to a question, "Can the paranormal leave this type of physical evidence?" I've never been able to validate that statement and in fact, I've often witnessed something paranormal but it remains unrecorded even with multiple pieces of equipment recording.

And...the rest of the story.

I really did think that the handprint was on the inside of my windshield.  It looked like it when I saw it.  I was driving slowly out of the parking garage at work.  I tried to get the handprint to show enough for a picture.  I was not seeing it.  I went as far as to breath hot breath on the inside of my windshield to see it better.  It was no longer there. (checked this morning).  After giving it lots of thought during my hour drive to work, I thought it must have been on the outside.  I got to work and breathed hot breath on the outside which showed nothing.  I brought this up to 2 guys that are usually at the smoking area when I am and next to where I park.  One of the guys is a not very big asian guy...with very small hands.  And he tells me that he put his hand on my car for support to pull tape off the bottom of his shoe.  I asked if he put his hand on my windshield and he said that he might of.  But doesn't remember for sure except he did touch my car in that area.  I have used my wipers in the mornings and there is no evidence of the hand print there.  Mystery solved!!!.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 06:36 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 05 March 2021 - 10:32 AM, said:

And...the rest of the story.

I really did think that the handprint was on the inside of my windshield.  It looked like it when I saw it.  I was driving slowly out of the parking garage at work.  I tried to get the handprint to show enough for a picture.  I was not seeing it.  I went as far as to breath hot breath on the inside of my windshield to see it better.  It was no longer there. (checked this morning).  After giving it lots of thought during my hour drive to work, I thought it must have been on the outside.  I got to work and breathed hot breath on the outside which showed nothing.  I brought this up to 2 guys that are usually at the smoking area when I am and next to where I park.  One of the guys is a not very big asian guy...with very small hands.  And he tells me that he put his hand on my car for support to pull tape off the bottom of his shoe.  I asked if he put his hand on my windshield and he said that he might of.  But doesn't remember for sure except he did touch my car in that area.  I have used my wipers in the mornings and there is no evidence of the hand print there.  Mystery solved!!!.

Lou thank your with being forward with your story. I really respect that. We all have a tendency of using cognitive bias when a circumstance arises without an immediate explanation. It becomes even more of a red herring when we're left with little to no evidence when we try to revisit.

I wish I could give you more that "one like" for your follow up with your honesty.

Edited by EVP, 05 March 2021 - 07:02 PM.

Posted Image

#7 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 06:54 PM

View Posttitch2k6, on 05 March 2021 - 04:37 AM, said:

Absolutely.

There has been documented evidence of pools of water forming for no reason in cases of hauntings (30 East Drive, is a perfect example) and is typically associated with poltergeist activity.

From a scientific point of view, we know that under the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, the Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy cannot be destroyed or created, just transfere or change its form. We also know that when energy transforms from one state to another, there are other occurrances, at a quantum level, that takes place.

From a theory point of view, if an entity, for example, exists in electromagnetic form and converts to, say, light energy, at a quantum level, there might potentially be some sort of chemical reaction that occurrs as a by-product, binding Oxygen and Hydrogen molecules, for example, forming the water associated with this phenomena. I believe that as an entity builds up its energy to touch something, as in this case, a similar process occurs and microscopic droplets of water form around the energy field and are transfered to a surface, giving us ghostly handprints.

To further substantiate this theory, most 'ghostly' handprints seem to fade and vanished after being witnessed. This could be explained by the rapid evaporation of the transfered micro-water dropplets to the medium that has been touched. Those prints that remain, may be explained by the collection of dust and other dirt particals in the moisture, which in return gets trapped and when the moisture evaporates, the shape retains its definition, the same way we get water marks on a sideboard, for example.

I'm not as easy to agree with this as you are. I'm very much of a person that has to test it personally to draw a conclusion and it needs to be tested with "hypothesis based experimentation" in a repeatable fashion, if I'm to use the word "scientific" in the same sentence.

To further substantiate this theory, most 'ghostly' hand prints seem to fade and vanished after being witnessed.

There's an alternative explanation to this and it's called a "psychological hallucination". Skeptics like to use the term "collective hallucination" sometimes when a group of people experience the same phenomena although I'd be brazen to totally believe that's always the case as in example the Doris Bither case where 28 people experienced the same phenomena at once. My point is, how can you define it to be physical evidence when the event fails to recorded and I'll be first to tell you, this quandary has happened MANY times throughout my paranormal tenure in a collective investigative environment.

You're often left wondering what is physical and what is not or is it simply a mental projection which is commonly aligned with a human agent poltergeist. Interestingly, Nandor Fador suggests that his many years of study with poltergeist activity links the phenomena to only a very small number of cases perpetuated by a ghost(s).

I respect your opinion but my own experiences leave me with far more questions that answers.

Edited by EVP, 05 March 2021 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image

#8 titch2k6

titch2k6

Apport

• GS Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 01:45 AM

Thank you for your feedback.

It is always nice to get someone else's views and opinions on theories and ideas presented as far as the paranormal goes. This is how we learn and develop in our field.

Everyone has their own opinions and beliefs and too many people rush to ridicule them. Your comeback was both respectful and interesting from another view on common occurrences in the paranormal world.

Maybe one day we will have the evidence to substantiate any theories and ideas, and maybe give us undeniable evidence on what else is truly out there.
Posted Image