• GS Member
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:The unknown
    Guitar's
    Music

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:10 AM

Hi ,
I live in a haunted home.
This has been proven and documented by a paranormal group located out of Nashville Tennessee.
I have had my home blessed serval times. But I guess a few spirits decided to keep hanging out.
Recently I have heard someone knocking on my back door. My kids had left early  last Saturday when it first started so when I heard someone at my back door the  thought process  was they locked themselves out. But when I opened the door as you probably could guess. There wasn't anyone to greet.
So i went back to my tasks . A few moments later I heard it again but told myself no way and it stopped . This morning I was up for coffee and I again  i hear knocking at my back door . I'm thinking it's 430 and no one ever comes to my house.  It stopped and started again this went back to back 3 times.The third time. I said out loud .I'm not opening my door for you and so it just stopped.
I always heard to not open the door if you experience this because you could let something unhealthy into your home . Any advice or knowledge would be appreciated.

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:22 AM

I think you probably heard something else.   If something had been knocking on your door you opened it.   It wouldn't then continue knocking since you opened the door.

I would be looking for squirrels and other rodents.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,952 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:36 PM

Check your door jams for chips missing or holes, woodpeckers and nuthatches can make a knocking sound. I'd be sitting and hear knocking. I got up to investigate and discovered it was them, hiding seeds in my window frames..

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#4 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:50 PM

What kind of proof (evidence) does this paranormal group claim to have to "prove" a haunting exists at your house?

#5 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,191 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 23 December 2016 - 04:06 PM

Yeah, just because they say it's haunted doesn't mean it is. They could be basing that statement off a dust orb they captured or something equally silly
Posted Image

#6 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,295 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 24 December 2016 - 10:14 AM

Do you have the paranormal groups documentation? What evidence did they acquire?

In order to put a case together, what else have you been experiencing? And how long has it been going on?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#7 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

Its crazy time right now...but need to NOT be thinking of neurologists, meds ...surgery etc-spotted this persons post ...

If you check back guitargirl67, to this site(I notice one post)..

Since this has happened to myself; the door/ wall Knocking-I felt like replying my left & right brain feelings....

Knocking- of myself- wood rats. BUT, thats over the door, side walls etc. Annoying-but they weren't only one time of day ...they would chew,crunch,bang, knock...and lots of weird sounds anytime.

Of a more spirit type thing- a knock on the wall over my head, behind my head while sitting on the sofa....a little weirder is to have our kitchen table creak under my plate....when I am eating a room temperature food....and no one else but me- and me not touching the table at all. BUT, usually I have someone, something on my mind...and I usually get 'the scalp tingle/goosbumps' right before a knock or creak- and the area Iam in drops to cold temp for a few mins. - take my experiences with a grain of salt.

My feeling isn't of your house haunted- but energies/entities/loves ones past.....in your personal energy area(new age speak is aura I suppose). Like not creepy, but that you are the magnet. You need to feel that out on your own with yourself- not an 'approval' of others. You are your own keeper : )

Just my feelings...you have to use your own feelings before deciding stuff ; )
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#8 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:55 PM

IT's like getting tapped on the shoulder... but you are alone and no one should be there... and there isn't...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users