Possession And Starvation (Please Help!)

Ghost Possession Black Magic Starvation Digestion Curse

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Max

Max

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

Does anyone know of cases in which ghost posession or black magic caused people to starve down/to death?
I heard stories from countries where black magic is practiced where cursed people died of starvation and this famous possessed girl that also starved to death.
I'm talking about an impaired digestive system, that cannot be explained by organic causes (not anorexia), looking particularly for people who have experienced it themselves or any referrence where I might find more information. Thanks!

#2 Paranormal_RN

Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hi Max, I have never heard of this particular anomaly and I am a nurse.  I suppose if one is "cursed" by black magic or a demon this could happen.  Perhaps we can be of more assistance if you gave us a bit of information.  You sound "frantic" and desperate.  Is this happening to you or someone you care about?  There are numerous GI diseases that can cause this to happen - but I'm assuming this person has been thoroughly check out?  If not, check out "Gastroporesis" - it may shed some light on the subject.  A person can have a normal GI emptying study done, but get intermittent gastroporesis - that would be ME.  They don't know why, no one can explain it, but if it begins to occur all the time, then I would dehydrate and starve without surgical intervention.  Hope to hear back from you.
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#3 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

I haven't heard of any cases at all where possession caused starvation unless the "exorcist" was trying to starve the demon out of the possessed person.  It would be completely counterintuitive for an entity, should this sort of thing actually occur, to kill it's host because it would then have to seek out another vulnerable host.

I think what's vastly more likely is intestinal parasites that are stealing the nutrients before the human host has the ability to absorb them.  This sort of thing is grounds for a hospital stay and extensive testing.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,972 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

I can guess that maybe it's the power of suggestion. Like in voodoo, if the person believes they are cursed and are dying, they can actually make that happen. It's been documented that people can will themselves into illness
Posted Image

#5 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

I haven't. I've never seen a spirit have that much power over anyone. I am aware of one girl that was said to have died of starvation while being possessed. Of course, she also has the pads in her knees burst because she was forced to jump up and down off her knees to pray to much. The family refused to feed her thinking they could starve the demon out, and she was doing things like banging her head against the wall.

#6 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

If I remember correctly, didn't the case of Annalise Michel involve starvation? I haven't read it in awhile, but didn't the entity in her refuse to let her eat?

ETA: Annalise Michel's case was the inspiration of The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Annalise: The Exorcist Tapes.

#7 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostHelenaHandBaskettGStudy, on 05 January 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

If I remember correctly, didn't the case of Annalise Michel involve starvation? I haven't read it in awhile, but didn't the entity in her refuse to let her eat?

ETA: Annalise Michel's case was the inspiration of The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Annalise: The Exorcist Tapes.

I believe that's the (in)famous possessed girl the OP referred to in the second sentence.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ghost, Possession, Black Magic, Starvation, Digestion, Curse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users