Ghost Adventures - Stardust Ranch

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:42 AM

The latest Ghost Adventures episode has a bunch of questionable details and stories in it, including:
  • Grey space aliens (what they call "Greys") abducting a man, experimenting on him, and returning him to Earth five days later.
  • A man claiming he stabbed several aliens with a samurai sword
  • The same man claiming he shot at an alien craft with an AK-47
  • A woman refusing to sleep in her own bedroom because of an alien presence.
Zak (the host) is even skeptical of all the alien stories and has many questions for the victims of these attacks.  If you have seen this episode, please share your thoughts.  This is the most bizarre episode of Ghost Adventures I have ever seen and I'm wondering if they are trying to go off in a different direction by introducing alien phenomena into the series...
My Signature
Posted Image

#2 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,037 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:48 AM

It was a bit strange. I'm not sure they really captured much, if anything....maybe an EVP.  Personally I think there might be a connection between ghosts, UFO.s cryptids and other odd phenomena. They even mentioned Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, where supposedly all those phenomena happened. The guy who lived there says the "phase out" of our dimension, even when killed, unless you cut their head off. I'd assume he'd have to have done it to know, but he would have proof/a body if he had done that,

An hour or so afterwards, Dave Schraeder had a live Q and A on FB/Periscope. Got to ask him some questions, he was on over an hour, pretty cool
My Signature
Posted Image

#3 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:40 AM

I remember that Skinwalker Ranch episode....  That shadow thing they caught on camera was odd!!!

And yeah, the thing about cutting off those aliens' heads was just....  freaky.  I agree, that whole thing is sorta "out there".

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 31 July 2016 - 07:48 AM, said:

An hour or so afterwards, Dave Schraeder had a live Q and A on FB/Periscope. Got to ask him some questions, he was on over an hour, pretty cool

That's neat!  What did you end up asking him?
My Signature
Posted Image

#4 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,037 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:54 AM

They never did Skinwalker Ranch, it's heavily guarded and no one is allowed in. I did ask about Skinwalker, he says they tried but no dice. And I asked what he thought about Bob Lazar's claims regarding Area 51. He said anyone can come up with a story, but he has talked to others that worked there so he wouldn't be surprised if Lazar's claims were true, based on what he was told
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:59 AM

Sorry, I'm thinking of the Domes episode...  That's the one where they saw that thing with the pointy head and they caught that shadow on film.

Wow....  I'm thinking he has something there.
My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com